The first horror movie to be nominated since the exorcist

>the first horror movie to be nominated since the exorcist

Really, really makes you think about the state of H*llywood

What is The Silence of the Lambs?

It’s not a horror movie, it’s a fucking documentary about what POC go through everyday you fucking man child bigot.

that is in no way a horror movie

i'm so sick of that shit fucking opinion

>expecting Sup Forums to know shit about anything
They probably think the voters watch the movies and care about who wins or not.

more like the state of the horror genre
definitive proof that horror is junk, and you're an idiot if you watch it

Is Jaws a horror movie?

>H*llywood
>*
why do you faggots do this?

Sixth Sense, Black Swan,

I would say it was a weak year but there was plenty of other material to choose from. This didn’t deserve anything and I’m pretty sure they threw it in because there were no other black movies nominated.

regardless of the genre, it probably shouldn't have been nominated

it's a decent horror flick, but it really should be left at that

This is what happens when Star Shit fans leak onto Sup Forums and don't know what thrillers are

wow that totally happened

>black swan

thriller=/=horror

I know it's not a horror movie.

The black boy's name? Barack Obama.

>Oh no, a white person is entering my mind!

Improvement

It's a horror movie that calls out overly progressive white people who are obsessed with showing how much they love black people. I'm actually surprised it was nominated since it's basically saying all the ally bullshit is just a facade.

But from talking to people about the movie they don't seem to get that.

>he thinks there's a fundamental difference between horror and thriller
Besides the supernatural (which is honestly more of an aesthetic than a theme or motif at this point), what is there in horror that isn't present in te average thriller? Are you thinking about drama perhaps?

The political agenda surely plays a role these days

you don't even seem to understand what the word "aesthetic" means so i'm not going to continue talking to you

Then how the fuck is Get Out a horror movie?

Explain yourself.

it's funny, 99% of the people that praise the movie and 99% of the Sup Forums types who reflexively hate it both completely missed the point

At the end of the movie when was on the chair he was literally picking cotton to get out

>absolute mad man

also i think if we combine our autism we can do something with this scene and fuck up the nominations

>you are so wrong but I won't say how or why you're wrong therefore I win
Quit Sup Forums while you're ahead, champ.

It's like a mediocre Black Mirror episode that i would skip over on rewatch

I hate seeing this screaming nigger

Movie was medicore.It would be better if nominated Hawkeye for Wind River the guy literally carried the movie on his back its shame he wont even get a nomination.

>this was horror

it was a fucking thriller

>it was a fucking thriller
Fuck off pleb. It was a psychological drama

nothing psychological about it the mood was shit the atmosphere was shit.... movie was medicore
The autopsy of jane doe was better horror and didnt get nomination

she looks like she fucks black guys

THEY NOMINATE GET OUT TO APPEASE BLACKS AND HATE ON WHITES!!! THEY NOMINATE THE SHAPE OF WATER TO NORMALIZE SEXUAL DEVIANCY!!! THEY NOMINATE CALL ME BY YOUR NAME TO NORMALIZE PEDOPHILIA BETWEEN MEN AND BOYS!!!FACT!!!

>The political agenda surely plays a role these days

THIS IS IT 100%, IT'S ALL POLITICALLY DRIVEN VIRTUE SIGNALLING AND I'M FUCKING SICK OF IT!!!FACT!!!