Is he a meme director now?

One of the worst films of his discography is now not only nominated for best picture, but is the clear frontrunner to win in a year of political contention in which he's aligned himself with attention whores, literal prostitutes and the anti-American agenda.

Remember being swept away by the magic of Pan's Labyrinth for the first time, and nothing else mattered but the film? Those were the days.

>spic director
>nigger support
>female lead
>evil white male

next level oscar bait

i don't like him cause he's fat

>anti-American agenda

But while I liked Pan's Labyrinth, his leftist ideology was still clearly visible. It's always
>The military guy/authority figure is the bad guy.
with him, it couldn't be clearer he's a leftist.

Ask Kojima

That being they're okay with putting the entire country on hold to "save" 800k line-cutters who aren't legally here in the first place for votes, but you knew that.

>Is he a meme director now?
always was

BOW DOWN WHITE BOY, WE AIN'T GOING NOWHERE

>One of the worst films of his discography
>of the worst films of his discography
>the worst films of his discography
>worst films of his discography
>films of his discography

god, you're a fucking idiot.

or he has daddy issues

>He doesn't listen to kino ad if it were a 1920s audio drama

Tripleultramegapleb

>there's room for an extra character and we need to ensure an Oscar
>sir, she's already in a maid uniform

He's the Spanish James Cameron, but that's okay. At least Cameron got his Oscars for a worthy movie.

>plebs actually think Del Toro was ever good

he's as bad as Inarritu for fuck sake

I used to like del Toro because I saw him as a real nerd and an )))outsider((( but it seems like it's just a disguise because he shills the exact same fucking shit
>white man monster
>cunny
>white man x asian woman
>white woman x creature that either represents a dark race or straight up zoophilia
>white man x white woman but incest so their baby is retarded and doesn't count

He was always a meme director.

It wasn't funny the first time

Her role of getting stabbed in the back 28 times by Zombie Myers is pure kino. It's like her face exists to annoy me.

Devil's Backbone and especially Pan's Labyrinth are legitimately great movies, and Blade II is what all mindless blockbuster action movies should aspire to be.

Pan's Labyrinth is a fucking masterpiece. No meme arrows and autists crying about muh sjws is ever gonna convince me otherwise.