Why does this movie bring out autistic fuckwads determined to schill their shitty youtube channels? You'll never be RLM...

Why does this movie bring out autistic fuckwads determined to schill their shitty youtube channels? You'll never be RLM. Nobody will ever care about your opinion

>*(also that is not how light works)

this guy is the exact opposite of someone I would like to hang out with

even the oscars know it's complete shit

this video is so autistic i think i may be legally retarded now

Kino comment, gave me a nice kek

>now

It was well liked, so people shit on it to get rage views. Just ignore it.

my favorite is when he complains about the environments being bad CGI when a surprising amount of it was practical miniatures.

There's always gonna be cut rate youtube unknowns that shit on a masterpiece for views.

Blade Runner 2049 is easily the best movie of the last 5 years and probably closer to a decade.

>he thinks Jared Leto is a musician turned actor

What a bunch of faggots

Czlowiek charakterny

he's right

haven't watched the video yet but hes right
the movie is pleb shit

none of criticism is legit

Gotta give props to this faggot for not getting laughed off the internet after all these years. Most other people would have just given up and moved on from their shitty failed persona.

Why are you making so many Blade Runner threads? The Last Jedi won't get any better even if people agree that BR isn't that great

>my favorite is when he complains about the environments being bad CGI when a surprising amount of it was practical miniatures.
And more they build sets for everything, including the trashland, the wall ocean was a huge water set build in 3 months, and the even the huge golden library was build in part, or that sweer processing plant, or even the huge machine factory was some abandoned factory.
But yeah, its funny since they actually made miniatures for everything except for the citiscape, but the shots he shows are all ether real sets or miniatures.
I was actually surprised they build so many.

Also Rachel looked fake? I didnt even know even the flashbacks were rebuild and was sure its just hd footage of old movies, and i bet he does too ...

>Blade Runner 2049 is easily the best movie of the last 5 years and probably closer to a decade

said nobody that actually watches films

I can understand why people wouldn't like it, but watching the original (Pick your poison with this one. I've only got the director's cut) and 2049 one after the other is a good experience.

His followers are a bunch of cuck boys.

You either think BR 2049 is kino or you love star wars.