Unironically an amazing film set and best part of TLJ

Unironically an amazing film set and best part of TLJ.

you are't allowed to comment positives on tlj without negatives in there or be objective at all on this board .

unpopular option: TLJ > TFA > RO

Kys

Yeah, it was one of its few redeeming features, as was the Rey and Kilo vs imperial guards scene.

You're literally from reddit because it's down.
Get the fuck out and go post this on Twitter how you we're able to fit in with us

It made no sense, for a room to be designed in that way for its intended use. It is a room designed for the final fight scene that occurs in it. The word for that is contrived. Like almost everything else in that fucking movie.

Will they have any fucking alien main characters besides Chewie& that fucking orange thing ??

I liked the cave and force stuff.

Its just fucking red what the fuck

Was snoke an alien?

Learn the fucking English language.

It's called a throne room, brainlet.

Who fucking knows

I guess it's a good question. I didn't like a single scene of this movie, so which, despite that, was my favorite... and I guess I'd agree with OP. This was the best set. But still I hate everything that happened in it.

God damnit why did this movie have to be such shit? The trailer gave me so much promise too.

It was still better than force awakens in my opinion. There was less ridiculous circumstantial bullshit and even though it's still pretty much a copy of empire, it wasn't a copy as much as TFA was of a new hope

When you combine the motif reuse, the kill-all-storylines of Rian, the fact that there are no OT heroes left.. it really begs the question of where this is going and what the fuck was the point of it all.

>knows reddit is down
>accuses someone else of being reddit
Great job proving him wrong, faggot.

no way, that scene had the worst coreography ever done on film.

Soyim shekels.

>us
t.newfag

Set was decent here. Wouldn't say great, but definitely not bad. Not exceptional, and the fight choreography afterwards was mediocre at best, but definitely the high point of the movie in my watching- not that it takes much when the film was so utterly bad.

>we need to make sure EVERYONE understands this guy is evil okay

And how do you know Redditz's down?

The conceit must be that the whole franchise is going to be laid on the shoulders of the likes of Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, and What's His Face.

They've passed on the torch! Haha! What a fuckin joke. They're not going to make shit off the next movie.

it's just a plain red room with hardly anything in it. I was thinking the opposite when I saw it in theater. i was like god, why is the room so fucking bland looking. even rotj throne room was multi fucking layered. this shit is just flat, red, and BORING.

>someone insults the new movies

Quick! Make fun of the prequels! Haha. Safe!

>us
holy kek just kys

Only way they can save the trilogy is if Snoke was disguised this whole time, and was Darth Plagiues thus able to keep himself alive. And comes back undisguised as Jar Jar to battle both Rey and Kylo who team up to destroy the Sith once and for all

He said the scene had the worst choreography, and then that user posted worse choreography in response. Don't be a fucking retard.

Well Daisy's already said the next film is her last. & Boyega sounds like he's had enough of Americans calling him a nigger at this point too and would like to get on with a career with less people spewing racist hate at him all day.

Retard Johnson gets to start a new trilogy from scratch, because he did such a great fuckin job on this last one, so we'll see what that entails, but it will more than likely have all new characters top to bottom.

>no way, that scene had the worst coreography ever done on film.
I'd say my insults are justified.

>implying stupid shit
Could you be a bigger fuckup?

No you could not.

kill yourselves, disney shills

>You're literally from reddit because it's down, because I'm from reddit because it is down

FUCKING RIPOOOOOOFF

Each installment is going to make less and less until they stop bothering.

>the ground stab
Why
Like it sure as shit wasn't blocking anything, the guy swings at it AFTER it's been planted in the ground. Does Kylo have access to AOE skills? Is that what it is?

>The guards don't have lightsabers they have different stuff but the block lightsabers and are red like lightsabers but they're not lightsabers

why

I noticed they had him do stuff like that in his duel in TFA with Rey, he slashes trees for no reason. I think they wanted to work a lot of environmental damage into his fight scenes to make him feel angry and destructive.

Trouble here is that they didn't think of a good enough reason for him to do it in this instance.

Agreed. It's dying on the vine. The list of directors willing to gamble their reputation on a Star Wars film is short and shrinking by the fucking hour, after TLJ and all the drama surrounding Solo.

The problem of Star Wars...

because the more light sabers that are on screen, the less special they become. And it's also an ancient and a sort of impractical weapon in it's setting.
See prequels.

i can look past some bad choreography so long as it's in the minority of a fight.

No TFA is miles better. All the characters had a purpose and it set up Episode 8 so well despite the ANH rehash stuff.

The dark side does some twisted shit to gungans.

He needed to duck to dodge the guy on his left, and block the guy swiping at his legs from the front. The ground stab is fine but they fucked up the timing, especially the second guy.