Even the fucking glass is dishonest

Even the fucking glass is dishonest.

>curved glass
How can you fuck up so bad?

>"MUH DISHONEST GLASS MEME!"
Off yourself.

It's pretty dumb considering the corners of a building are load bearing meaning they shouldn't be glass.

t. cinematic brainlet

>curved glass cant exis-

nigger, they already existed 2000 years ago

>t. non-engineer

Maybe the future has super-scienced a solution for that.

Black people memes are the worst. Just because the window isn't made out of curved peanut butter doesn't mean it's fake.

>posts crystal in a glass thread
every fucking time

This "meme" reeks of Reddit.

>that oversaturation
Fix your player, retard.

>buildings cant be made of glass

>glass cant be curved

retards

actual buildings NOW already have both of those

OP, it wasn't funny or interesting the first time this forced meme was posted. It isn't funny or interesting in this, the 10,492nd time this forced meme was posted. Is mommy not giving you enough attention, sweetie?

That's not glass

It's not the meme, it's your computer, user.

Where did this dishonest meme come from and how the FUCK can a movie be dishonest?

Don't force this meme. It was funny when that first guy did it, but you're just lame.
>that movie window is glass because I said so
>that real window isn't glass because I said so
I hate this stupid fucking meme because it's just blatant trolling. No worm on the hook. Lazy.

>Lead glass isn't glass
loving each laugh

I really don't like this meme.
Never found it funny.
Never found it interesting.

it's a meme you dip

a really fucking shit one, too

Gherkin's surface is tessellated into planar glass panels, retard. None of it is curved.

I liked this meme more.

a movie is dishonest when it purports to be something that it isn't.

OP doesn't understand how movies are manufactured or advertised and doesn't comprehend the cognitive dissonance between his own ignorance and Sup Forums's interpretation of his inane statements.

>14 year old waifutard tries to sound grown up
It's a meme, cretin.

You don't belong here

I think the person forcing this meme is the same guy who first made a fool out of himself and is now depserately trying to play it off as merely pretending to be retarded

>Review Screw
you do realize random coalburners have more followers than you do? You do realize how pathetic is that, right?

Absolutely retarded meme

who's to say it's not plexiglass or plastic why do you assume it's glass?

This is where Villneue lost his Oscar nomination.
If he had only kept his future autism in check.

Cyberpunk is meant to be ground in reality. Bet he got that curved glass bullshit from an unused Arrival spacship scene.

>le dishonest meme
haha :^) never gets old

Yeah don't force a meme on Sup Forums, that would just be the end of the world!

you look lonely

This

The dishonest meme had a slight weight to it maybe awhile ago, but it's so abused by now I can't any fucking poster using it seriously. Now you have to actually use critical thinking skills, if you have any.

I don't get it at all. When did this "meme" start and what's supposed to be the joke?