This shit worth a $6 matinee?

This shit worth a $6 matinee?

Yes

Is it sexy? $5 matinee for me.
Any panty shots on the rink. Is margot cute

its the surprise kino of 2017

I'm pretty sure they portray her as white trash, user.

Yea but she kind of looks cute in this poster here. So. Yea? Is she visually cute. I only watch films at the theater if I can jack off. Its the voyeuristic appeal of enjoying a movie but getting to wack my weasel to sexy womens on the screen and in the room. Flinging my cum

Not a fan of Margot Robbie and won't see her in anything else, but my gf dragged me to it and it turned out to be kino.

Great flick, more anons need to see it, because Shawn = /ourguy/

Tonya Harding was and still is the definition of white trash. Thats like the whole point of her character.

I was getting kino vibes from the trailer. I'll definitely go see it tomorrow.

Thanks for the responses, guys.

Yes, it's pretty entertaining.

>self narration
>breaks the fourth wall and talks to the audience

It works.

How the fuck else am I supposed to know how figure skating works.

She is not played up as attractive.
It being Margot Robbie she doesn’t look awful, but it’s not the movie to go to for prettiness.

Look bitch. I know that tonya is trash.
I am asking does Margot still look cute in this bitch ass movie or has she been completely monster'ized like charlize theron.
My dick is wet. I want to jack off. $5 yes or no bitch. Is she still attractive in this. Is it sexy. Are there sex scenes. Tonya had ugly tits, do i see margots. Is there a sex tape. What

Margot is at her peak here. There is nothing sexier than a trashy Margot Robbie my dude.

Wait, there's a screener? Why the fuck would I go to the theater then?

Imagine licking the piss from her little loli leg. Cleaning her up......

why was this film made? Someone redpill me.

so a teenager can charge you $5 for a hot dog, duh.

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

To tell the full story of the media hype-train from back in the 1990s. Back then there were only 3 TV channels, so you get a limited version of the story so now shit like this, OJ and what-not can get all the nuance out there.

Yeah. Short of Blade Runner, it was my favorite film of 2017.

Okay thanks. Im gonna go now.
Yo wtf hell naw

She would be a bit embarrassed at first, but she would like it!

nah, bullshit

why was it really made?

(and there were ALOT more than 3 channels in the early 90s)

to make money

she was treated unfairly by the media in the 90's. This is what really happened.

why piss not yellow? did they think if they used yellow piss it would be too much?

>Hollywood is a real business

try harder

not buying it

>It works.
Maybe, but I'll never know because I hate those 2 things so much I couldn't enjoy it.

i wasn't into it either, but then i saw the movie.

the opening title card is something like, "This is the true, contradictory story as told by the people involved."

I'm telling you, dude. Jeff and Shawn are the most Sup Forums characters in a movie, if Sup Forums were around in the early 90's

Does Tonya admit she had a hand in the attack? Or is she pulling an OJ?

Prob someone paid or ordered Harding to attack NK, and this is the correct the record Hollywood version of the events.

(like most movies)

>OJ
innocent

why the make a >correct the record Hollywood version of the events
on the reg

>she definitely did it because that's the narrative we were given
The only thing she's guilty of being is stupid, but she was a great skater.

Yep, if Hollywood made a movie about it, the official story is almost certainly bullshit. That's why they make these movies. To cement the version the want remembered in normie's consciousness. If you want the truth, reverse engineering Hollywood is a good place to start.

I liked it, I don't think it tried to be the truth, just based on the accounts of those involved. A lot of stuff is contradictory, and thats the point of it. I thought it was really well executed and funny, and tearjerking at times. Worth the watch.

I liked it. I'm only 24 so I barely remember any of the hype about her but it was a good depiction of her that was honest, but it made you sympathize with her.

I can fap to this.

Stop.