This movie fucking sucked, none of the dialogue was realistic

this movie fucking sucked, none of the dialogue was realistic

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/455151/annual-better-movies-list-european-films-dominate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>A movie needs to be realistic'

You must be 18 to post here.

>none of the dialogue was realistic

Why would you want dialogue to be realistic? Have you ever eavesdropped on people talking? It's the most inane inarticulate shit ever.

>Tells daughter "I hope you get raped"
>Daughter is immediately raped.

Wow, it's like poetry.

it's actually very realistic. how about you leave the basement and travel to rural towns and listen to people speak you neckbeard. MOTY tied with shape of water

If I hadn't paid to be there and had anything better to do in my life I would have walked out right then

Serious question, how could two polar opposite films be tied as your favorite of the year? One is a smug misanthropic """"comedy""" with contempt for each and every character in the film, the other is a hopeful love story about soulmates forging connections between species. I feel like loving one excludes loving the other

I have to admit I laughed when Penelope walks in to see the family literally at each other's throats.

It's just some dumb Sjw fantasy, the movie isn't for you or me

>I feel like loving one excludes loving the other
Genres aren't mutually exclusive. You can watch and enjoy a Disney movie, as well as a slasher flick.

Of course. I guess I just really hated Three Billboards, something about how sanctimonious it is about what McDormand is doing contrasted with the utter lack of humanism shown to any character BUT the most despicable one made it my least favorite movie I've seen in years

This is a good post, (You) have earned this (You) for consicely and intelligently posting exactly what the issue is

>MOTY tied with shape of water
Get out of here.

>The Shape of Water
"Guillermo del Toro reduces gender and ethnic identity to an absurd, childish fantasy about social justice and victimization."
>3 Billboards
"...a self-congratulatory left-wing sit-com."

nationalreview.com/article/455151/annual-better-movies-list-european-films-dominate

kek, neither were good even for propaganda

there were no good movies last year

Hollywood is dead

>this movie fucking sucked, none of the dialogue was realistic

t. user who’s clearly never been to the Deep South.

What I like about 3 Billboards is that it initially sets up Mildred as being a sympathetic character in the first act but then shows us what a fucking asshole she is and that the police literally did nothing wrong. Chief Willoughby did everything right, and the writer makes that very clear. It takes what’s supposed to be an anti-cop story and turns it on its head.

[kinos your path]

don't give a fuck about this stupid sequel either

Hollywood is dead

I will never understand how stupid people like her are

>Cops why don't you stop working on new crimes and just only focus on me I know you are normal people and other people need your services but fuck them I'm the only one you should be helping

And he was portrayed as an asshole who everyone including the writer’s own perspective disliked. How the fuck do you people not get this? She’s not supposed to be a sympathetic character, just a person causing destruction due to grief. Even her own son hates her.

I didn't see the movie so I have no idea hows shes portrayed but I was talking about people like her who seem to think that cops should only help them when they need them and ignore anyone else.

Its nice to see that they made her the bitch people like that actually are

You faggot, I’m not talking about the accents. The flashback literally showed the mom saying “I hope you get killed and raped”. And then there’s her long rant to the pastor about church being like a gang. And the forced black lives matter message doesn’t make it any better

I’m not justifying what she did, but it makes sense that she would want to sensationalize the case to national levels because that is statistically proven to increase your chances of solving a crime. They talk about this in the film and there is context for it rather than justification.

McDonaugh is fucking shit and I feel sorry for anybody that likes In Bruges

you user are spot on

Thumbnail looks like some guy in a ninja outfit with a katana