That moment when white people made better movies than you and all you can do is constantly compare yourself to them to...

That moment when white people made better movies than you and all you can do is constantly compare yourself to them to somehow triumph against whitey

i'm not even racist and this bothers me sometimes

why can't the black community come up with any of their own shit?

Because blacks have a lower IQ and a shit culture that embraces gibs me dat and the blame game. They will never be their own, only rats like the jews from Israel

How the fuck is it like godfather and james bond

There are two completely different movies. What the fuck?

But I still have to laugh at yet another butthurt beta white boy bitch crying about Based Black Panther.

*inhales*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!

Their delusion is preferable to their own reality.

I NEVAH FREEZE

shill thread

sage and hide

k i understand when us niggers do somje sjw delusional shiot but whats wrong about saying that a film shares elements with seminal films in hollywood history, most fucking films do that you dumbfucks, its normal, stories overlap all the time, they just name dropped to use it for marketing obvi

Your troll falls on its face inky

>us niggers

Nigger this is a white man's board. Go back to getts food stamps and crying about your deadbeat father

>Black Panther Embraces Elements of Both James Bond and Godfather
>James Bond and Godfather
>James Bond
>Godfather
>Capeshit = "depth" in current_year+3
What the actual FUCK happened to geek culture?

Perhaps because it also depicts father-son relationships (Godfather) and high-tech gadgetry (Bond). It's funny since many African Americans don't know their fathers and many of them spend money on flashy technology and clothing at the expense of wise investments

Try and stop me,fag

>negroid capeshit embracing elements of James Bond and Godfather

I dont need to, as I have a job, family, and money unlike you that receives it from the state

if they're shilling this hard for it then you know it's shit.

I won't be seeing it either way, and it has nothing to do with race, I refuse to give another fucking dime to Disney as long as I live.

my dad loves me u prick, ur daddy may not have love you and im sorry it showed in your girth

>constantly compare yourself to them

The director of this movie wrote this article?

Prove it. Show me a picture of your dad and your cock.

>Your entire confidence is beholdent to your cock length

thats me ^

dont know who this is>

>gay boy
no thanks you homo, go find Jesus, he loves you

Sorry blackie, but you just got BTFO

i never said my worth adheres to my cock length you nimwit, i said your dad doesnt love you and it even reflects in your phallus, life showing you how cruel your existence is lmao fuck off to jupiter to get more stupider you ass trap

Also, Citizen Kane, Casablanca, Gone with the Wind, 8 1/2, Debbie Does Dallas, and the Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie

-Low IQ
-Shit gibs me dat culture
-You will never be kang of anything
-Every city you inhabit you destroy
-You vote for the welfare state
-You kill off your own with abortions in huge numbers

Blacks are just prone to failure

Why are MCU directors so obsessed with Godfather?

literraly never did one of those things lmao and you are a confirmed bot, your life IS nothing bud, stop staring at your cousin like that

are you a robot, or do you keep repeating yourself to show your lack of consciousness

That is your kind, and you are just a parasite on the white man's earth. Day of the rope cant come soon enough double posting uncle ben

And yet it has none of their production values.

See here

dude your grandkid is gunna be half black, relax

Yeah no

>tfw Sup Forums is going to btfo in only a couple more weeks

the jews from Israel are not rats, the rats are actually the ones from the diaspora.

>tfw black
>browse tv to get cheap laughs every now and then
> Blacked threads still popular
> get all the news for Black Panther from triggered whitebois

hahahahaha
>

>Marlel

James Bond because there's a shitload of unprotected sex with dem hoes, and godfather because everyone gets shot

the Russo manlet's face annoys the hell out of me everytime I see him