Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDwn0lsxDGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>MOVIE MOVIE MOVIE!

>That "Score" when he backflips

this is actually going to be Marvel's best film isn't it

kek

Niggerkino is on the table.

shit movie actually looks pretty good , better than the nuwars and better than thor

>black character movie
>trailer full of rap
>clip full of jungle drumming

I dont know what's supposed to be racist anymore.

gonna get 100% on RT because its niggers and Marvel, two things the liberal film media cannot criticize

IYAYAYAYAYAYA ACTION

I wonder if any critic has the balls to give this even a moderately mixed review ?

>literally GCI-shitfest

as long as its not full of nigger music I dont mind it
I hope there is a scene where he shits on "African American" music

>literally who killed captain alex with a budget

Blackino

Why do they all talk like niggers?

WE

ARE

what did you expect? It got talented director and cast.

NUMBAH

They can't be honestly expecting people to sit through 2 hours of ooga booga accents. You have to be overdose on soy to actually pay for to see this shit.

The Panther meets de Tiger
What's next?

Why does every Black Person obnoxiously scream "WOOOO" "LETS GO" or both when driving a car in literally every movie

Down to the dialogue this is just the most generic action scene ever

Black user here.. Not watching this liberal ignorant trash pushed by hollywood about Africans roaming around in Dashikis fighting each other like jungle animals for who rules the kingdom.... Not sure what special type of dumbass wrote this movie but it clearly was a white liberal w/ no conceptualization of African Americans. That being said, I'm sure there's plenty of Baby boomer blacks and 'muh black pride folk' who are gonna go see it. Based black anons see this as race pandering trash.

The kinetic energy is purple.

It's a mass effect field and a grape soda

This is a white christian website, get the fuck out nigger

Jesus, it's fucking terrible.

I live in a country with hardly any africans in it, but I find blacks pretty goofy. I'm on Sup Forums only to laugh at shitposting so I can't tell good and bad movies apart, but this flick might be fun to pirate

underrated originalo post

WE ARE, VR

wait wait wait....

Did they just "replicate" a car star trek style out of thin air?

Like I can get with the whole iron man suit, the thor god shit, the bifrost...

But to seriously create a car out of thin air....

Nigga that's full on GOD LEVEL TECHNOLOGY. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN NEED A BLACK PANTHER. YOU COULD JUST REPLICATE A FUCKING TRUCK IN FRONT OF THE CAR TRYING TO GET AWAY.

Huped AF you guys!!!

>Kinuthic enajee
>Harvard: nigga you in

Like holy shit. The digital car is purple and even the fucking bridge is lit up with purple lights.

They just wanted to do it IN CASE DC announced a Green Lantern movie and niggas would be like "heh nigga made a hammer outta green shit its just like in Black Panther!" damn Disney is fucking no mercy.

can anybody give me a decent reason to not like this film that isn't because it about black people

This is my domain fucboi. Go slurp a dick.
Go be a good christian cuck and go watch this film.

>complain about capeshit for years
>''now introducing... Capeshit! but niggers now!'

It's never going to fucking end is it? This isn't just a 'fad' is it?

He clearly put some kind of device on a car which scanned it to allow for remote control

Black people like going fast and driving fast cars.It's generally fun.

Contrived capeshit.
If you're a normie, i'm sure you're hyped.
Last Jedi ended my desire to ever watch another trashbin fire film again. I've seen enough generic templates of ass to know what I'm in for now.

No, its pretty much utter awesomeness but Sup Forums is too all in on hating it and is desperate hoping for some meme they can use to justify their unjustifiable hatred of this movie. Only some KKKocksucker would hate this movie at this point.

I only serve the bulls with 9+ inch cocks and above. Post a dickpick to confirm that you're not just a niglet dicklet

God i hate cape shit.

last year was an abysmal year in cinema...
I predict this year will be too.
Hollywood isn't connected w/ their audience anymore because they've dumbed them down to troglodytes.

Did you watch the clip?
>That banter because a movie can't got 3 seconds without someone talking
>The score
>Side-character explaining how the suit works while in combat, not before
>Hero does an acrobatic flip, "Show off."

Its generic and stupid as fuck.

meh
There was no fucking car dumbass. There was just a seat. They literally created a Car out of nothing.

Jesus wtf is this.

Like the whole marvel universe has that in the tech tree. Iron Man could create a giant arm of robot Iron men, millions out of thin air now.

> 10.5 faggot
You can leave your wife in the room. I don't fancy thirsty cuck onlookers. Welcome to slurp up what's left after once I'm gone though.
Chicklet picklet

looked hokey desu

>the bullets are charging your suit up with kinetic energy

I don't know what I expected

Might have been decent if they didn't have dumb nigger girl quipping every 3 seconds. I like how they show Black Panther's vibranium suit absorbing kinetic energy and then releasing it.

Are you this retarded? The second shot shows you the REAL car being scanned, followed by a holograms and VR simulation to control it

>Armor appearing out of thin air thanks to "TECHNOLOGY"
Literally the worst design choice and it's so fucking common

Also, she looks up when telling Black Panther about the shit. She's not in the fucking car, how can she see him?

>better than thor
everything is better than thor 1+2. Ragnarok was bitchin'

What a dumb concept, isn't the most comfortable way to drive a car is having 3rd person view like in a fucking GTA?

those fucking costumes are sweet

LALALALALALALALA

ACTION!

THIS IS SERIOUS!

I DEMAND a 'realistic' picture of ''Wakanda''

Can you fucking imagine how entertaining a film would be depicting blacks how they actually act once they're left on their own?

South Africa doesn't just have a baby-rape epidemic. THESE NIGGERS RAPE ALLIGATORS TOO YO

In Zimbabwe there are stories about huge groups of them literally taking down elephants with their bare hands and eating them raw

If someone was allowed to make a 100% realistic movie about them it would literally create a new genre of films. It'd be similar to the zombie fad.

Pic related would be an amazing film, don't try and tell me otherwise.

return of blaxploitation kino?

We Wuz Azgardz

>girl quipping every 3 seconds
>yes yes yes yes
>question
>"calm down"
>excited to help in car sim
>reminds him his suit charges with kintetic energy
>"show off"

where are the quips?

>full 8-10 seconds with no dialogue
>character has to explain something spur of the moment
>is energetic and excited for her teammate and shows it

it is generic but you're too retarded to know why

I love this story. So alive with culture there country is!

why do they talk english so bad ahahahahahahh

>we want the Saints Row audience

BBC, OOOOONE AND TWOOOO

bullets charged with kinetic energy, you mean regular bullets? Also what's up with the editing?

wtf it looks kinda fun.
mite b cool

I can't wait for this movie! It's about time we had a black superhero. I preordered my 3D tickets two weeks ago

It ;ile the first scene in the Lat Jedi with Poe

Why the obnoxious product placement?

these characters feel like they have zero weight in these movies. like gravity doesn't work on them

Don’t freeze.

Why the hell are their african accents so incredibly bad? They're less convincing that the "Do yu know de way" voice

Who is doing the CGI?

>return of blaxploitation kino?
Afrofuturism kino. It is a genre that faded but in the 1970s and early 80s blacks were very into sci-fi themes. Sun Ra and Parliament were all about Africa, space ships, and tribal future themes. There are some Kangz elements too, of course, but it is more "stargate flying pyramids" than the "muh ancestors" kind.

>Afrofuturism is often mistaken for black science fiction but it's more than that. It's about imagining different spaces of creative thought that don't put identity in a box. Afrofuturism is a cultural phenomenon that combines elements of science fiction, historical fiction, fantasy, Afrocentrism, and magic realism. It uses these elements to examine the historical events, analyse present-day dilemmas of black people, and imagine an utopia. Afrofuturism always has some underlying themes. The most recurring being feminism, alienation, water, reclamation and the grotesque.

>Although the term was first coined by Mark Dery in the early 90's, it has been around for decades in the music and films of Sun Ra, on the canvases of Jean-Michel Basquiat, and in the novels of Samuel R. Delany.

youtube.com/watch?v=iDwn0lsxDGg

That was pretty cool but what the fuck was the score doing when he flips the car ? Hopefully thats not final

You guys think we can get a KANGS comment upvoted to the top of the comment page before the Disneyjews notice?

an outsourced studio of 2000 people getting paid minimal wages with an imminent deadline approaching

The director wanted accents that were 'untainted by colonialism' so he just made shit up.

It shows.

This looks dumb as fuck

of course, there are places like ethiopia where colonial powers never managed to take over, but that would be too hard to actually research i guess.

>You've been taking bullets charging it up with kinetic energy

The bullet's kinetic energy was being absorbed to power the suit, is this your first day with ears?

>that accent
do they knoe de wey?

WAKALIWOOOD

KINETIK ENAGGY!

WHICH SIDE ROOOAAD DO I DRIVE ON

TIGER MAFIA WAKALIWOOD

It will be better than infinity war much like antman was better than age of ultron.

>Trailer uses interesting electric hip-hop
>Actual movie OST is generic Avengers-style orchestral guff, complete with spastic trumpet BRAAAP-ing during slow-mo sequence

WARRIORS

WELCOME TO UGANDA

it looks lit af

Alright, that was actually pretty cool. I'm looking forward to seeing what other tech they use in this movie.

The device is projecting the road onto her VR stand.

nice physics

African accents sound goofy.
I don't have problems with American black people in movies but I have a hard time taking anyone with that goofy accent seriously. Even the goofy accent Leo used in Blood Diamond was stupid. African accents sound retarded.

Is that the girl from the last episode of Black Mirror? She is so corny

>that soundtrack

what the actual fuck

i'd prefer rap music