"Yeah? Well come to my hotel room tonight, I will rape you. Then I will strangle you to death, then rape you again."

>"Yeah? Well come to my hotel room tonight, I will rape you. Then I will strangle you to death, then rape you again."

Theres literally no comeback to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hon, il parait que la violation c'est le seul moyen tu peux etre avec une femme

something like this my french is terrible

"Oh cool, would you like me to tell them you want them to finish on your face?"

btfo jonah wins

>Can you strangle me first at least?

>thanks ya know, I've been really struggling with my weight and self esteem over the course of my life. When you started talking, I actually felt good about myself for a minute. I know I know, what an idiot right? My whole I've been a joke, why should this have been different? Then just like everyone else, you hurt me instead. Thank you for that.

We already figured out the comeback a long time ago:

>So I'm your pimp?

>accusing her of being a whore
Yeah no, they would eat Jonah alive

SHE CAN"T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

These threads are one of the most endearing ongoing topics on Sup Forums, keep up the good work lads

What would Norm have said?

this
turns the audience against her

no they wouldn't you fucking retard. She was the one who brought up having sex with two guys at once, she admitted she's a whore. And the french don't give a fuck. literal retard never post on this board again

omfg

>American """"""""""""""" wit """""""""""""""""""

>cry more you born rich shady Hollywood slob

>Well, you have to catch me first

Why, Jonah? Why, why? Why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting... for something? For more than your reputation? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it money? Or fame? Perhaps food? Could it be for Subway? Illusions, Jonah. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble fatass intellect trying desperately to justify a career that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as Hollywood itself, although... only a lardass mind could invent something as insipid as a comeback. You must be able to see it, Jonah. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Jonah? Why? Why do you persist?

>God grant Jonah the serenity to accept the things he cannot eat, the courage to store the ones he can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Amen.

Jesus calm down sperg. You're still wrong.

Why would you say that? That's incredibly rude. I fly over here to give you interview and you say something really nasty. You're a jerk!

I kek and then I kek again.

OPs status = BTFO

Holy shit brutal

>it's the shills pretend this brainwashed prisoner tool is cool episode

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

his smile GONE
his optimism GONE
his pig demon brother GONE

>No problem! And unlike all your other interactions with women, I won't ask for any money.

*breath in*

There's no winning boys. We need to just accept defeat.

>yes saying no to that tenth Subway must be quite the struggle

how can jonah poster recover from this?

>prankster literally runs away crying like a bitch
That was pretty chad, don't lie.

Can a femanon vocaroo this? :^)
I'll lik ur pusy.

WE JUST NEED MORE TIME

WE JUST NEED MORE TIME. WE'RE ALMOST THERE

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q

What do you think hurt the most?

s r s

Do anons actually get insulted and laughed at by girls? I'm as much of a kv omega as anyone here, but I've never had that problem.

WE NEED MORE TIME

What about
>"How am I supposed to reply to that?"

sorry jonah, I like my men DARK

Only before puberty, but the scars are still here

Fuck.

Norm MacDonald? He would not have found himself in such a situation.

I don't get it.

no it wan't. it was the same brainwashed robotic weirdo shit TC always does.

>Mwahhhaaa the French

Shooter McGavin really let himself go

Actually he talked to him the way a father would reprimand his son, hence the shame. Not that you'd know anything about that.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>"Can I think about Brad while you do it?"

Ok. Sure. This 50+ year old closet homo brainwashed weirdo is totally alpha and cool.

And he totally doesn't wear wigs either.

Happy?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE CANT BEAT HER LADS

You seem a little mad, user.

Still undefeated, and still, trips

Samefag.

>I will rape you. Then I will strangle you to death, then rape you again.

Is this based in the russian killing from yesterday?

>guy is in love with this girl
>he is a drug user
>she breaks up with her bf, rent is too expensive so he moves in with her to pay rent
>he is pissed off because she wouldn’t fuck him (even look at him)
>hits her in the face, pins her down
>as she’s telling him to stop he chokes her unconscious
>proceeds to FUCK HER
>slices her throat, stabs her chest
>she dies
>fucks her AGAIN
>goes to eat, then takes a nap
>fucks her THE THIRD TIME
>in his manifesto he complained about her vagina loosening and that there was a smell
>kinda regrets it, writes a lengthy post on social media
>proceeds to post his location and offs himself by hanging

FUCK. SHE KEEPS WINNING.

>Yeah, I'm sure they'll leave their super model Hollywood girlfriends to have sex with a 5/10 weather girl

lame

she's objectively not 5/10....doesn't work....nice try....come again

chestlet

source?

>Ivan fucks corpse
>complains of smell

classic

>and then I woke up

She’s saying she would rather be dead before having sex with him

Who do you think is more likely to know they’re a meme on here, Ornella or Jonah?

In middle school, but the girls were just generally bitchy at that age. Everyone knew it.

she can't keep getting away with this!

French girl was Anton Chigur?

I get laughed at and insulted by everyone I meet

I grew up in Paris, where it's bitch central. Yeah, I've had my share of laughs behind my back. Sometimes I would just go about my business coming from the bakery and there would be a group of qts following me and pointing at me for no reason. It really fucked with me

kek

thank you

t. autismobot

>A threeway with Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio... at least you have realistic goals

>she's objectively not 5/10
Are you a virgin? Sure she's got a pretty face but so do a million other girls. And that body? I'm disgusted

Maybe it will make you feel better but in France no one liked her joke.
We're not heartless

Underrated

She's French? Why the fuck do we have this thread? Who gives a shit about what some frenchie said?

STOOOOOOOP

I got called weird by them from middle school to the end of high school but to be fair guys called me that to. Some times it was tongue in cheek but a lot of times it was meant to hurt.
A girl in my history class in the 9th grade asked how much I weighed and said something mean about me being skinny.
I sat next to a couple of girls who made demasculinizing comments on a regular basis like them asking what my shoe size is or of I've ever had sex.
A girl once said "who are you?" to me when I was joking with her casually. That same girl just flat out ignored me when I asked for her Snapchat once (in front of the whole class). That girl was bitchy.

The best come back is to eat your sorrow and laugh at her joke and then cry in your hotel room.

>Sure I'll leave, I don't like slushy weather anyway.

Jesus even I wanna make fun of you for some reason

I don't interact enough with girls to be insulted by them.
The last time I got insulted by a girl was when I was at a club for a friend's birthday, a chubby girl started twerking on me so I moved away, in turn she shoved me and called me a faggot. I don't like clubs.

She was butthurt you didn't reciprocate because she was a landwhale. She's the one with low self-esteem.

"Oh, I'd gladly leave. You're actually the first pig in my life that I DO NOT wanna see getting spit-roasted."