The state of Disney

The state of Disney

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcHBUqpxOMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did those bad guys appear in the movie?

>having to shove women with cool looking soldiers in order to actually sell them.
>h-hey boys will buy female figures.... see, our plan to market Star Wars at girls is working
kek

honestly the movie was so forgetable I can't say. I don't think so since they made a point that not-Hoth was actually made of salt not snow. And there was no not-Death Star.

I think the black armor guys were not atat drivers

Imagine a little kid playing with a Rose action figure.

>No! Don't sacrifice yourself for the greater good. Let your friends die so I can awkwardly kiss you!

Mary Sue didn't even fight on Crait.... fucking Disney

They look like the First Order version of Death Star Troopers

i see this fat fuck stick that white ball droid down his gullet and choke to death

MY WAIFU

MORE!

youtube.com/watch?v=JcHBUqpxOMg

>LITERALLY IN THE DOLLAR BIN

I seriously hope they fire KKennedy and return competent people to SW.

PASS THE SOY MILK

I really don't have anything against Liberal Manchildren, but I can just tell from the otherside of my computer screen that this man smells bad.

It looks like one of those bootleg packs of toys you used to see at flea markets. The ones that had stuff like Power Rangers Time Force written on the box but always contained purple and green Spider-man, more than 1 but never all 4 Ninja Turtles, Superman with flesh colored trunks and a random race car that none of them could fit in.

I'd buy the lightsabers for my nephews.

i think they did after the Luke-Kylo Ren fight, but i'm not sure either

They're not colorful or cute enough for kids

That woman let a black penis and Billy Bob Thorton inside her and they expect to sell her to kids.

That picture contains the only good TLJ Lego set.

How do you judge a bad lego set?

Size/price/piece count/look.

I mean, just look at this shit. Who the fuck would want this?

White males. Every time. Every single time.
It's not white genocide. It's white suicide.

>I really don't have anything against Liberal Manchildren
Why? Are you one?

They literally took the AT-ST design from a couple years ago and removed the head. Classy.

it's not because of patriarchy but i'd never let my kids play with female toys

it makes no sense

when i was a young lad i loved making stories, voicing my characters and making them fight, how the fuck would they voice the female characters? it's just cringe

it's basic, same reason why girls play with female characters

>be a vice admiral
>have purple hair and wear a bright purple dress
>during a fucking WAR

They're little kids, they already sound like women, the better question is how they make the male voices. Also nice blog and nice reddit spacing you faggot.

She's like Char Azable, gotta paint yourself bright colors and become a bigger target because you're so strong!

They were clearly going for a Mon Mothma thing but missed the mark.

Franchise Killer Pack