Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

>oh halpert wowww boner patrol

Everyone

Roy

Only cause he was on company property

rashena jonse for not let me lik hers pusy

You don't just waltz into an office and try to beat someone up for kissing your ex fiance at a party years earlier. Fuck roy

HEY HALPERT

unrelated note, Karen was hotter than Pam although Pam did have a warmth.

HEY

>Jim: 6'3"
>Roy: 6'4"
>Dwight: 6'2"
>Kevin: 6'1"
>Michael: 5'7"
Why did the show die when it was purged of manlets?

Jim for never calling me back after the show ended.

dwight

Based pusy poster

Jim for blatantly flirting with a woman in a relationship and eventually kissing her

Fuck off Jenna, go feed your kids

dont worry, they eat plenty

is this real?

No.

oh

All three; though Roy/Pam was a toxic pairing and Roy was canonically shown having become a better person once he got away from Pam as and found a new GF/wife who wasn't toxic and codependent as hell like Pam was

Are you an actual retard?

u ever notice how conservative these people are?? like its not very believable.

in real life you or the person you're seeing has fucked 8 of your friends. when you stop seeing someone, another person from the friend group starts fucking them and so on.

Erin literally had a mental break down when she found out Andy was engaged to Angela, Karen shits her pants when she found out Jim LIKED Pam ... like wtf

my gf has to deal with the the fact I've slept with 4 of her friends we always hang out with and seems to be the norm now a days. who wrote this show

i sure hope not

yes, so is this

you, your gf and her friends sound like a bunch of filthy degenerates.

Not all of us live in degenerate filthy hippy communes where we trade STDs like pokemon.

whats it like to bang an actual whore?

Dwight

Pam was in the wrong for telling Roy. Some stuff you just take to the grave and promise yourself to never do again. Her telling Roy was a selfish move despite her knowing how he would react. The worst part is that she breaks it off after he reacts the way she knew he would. Fucking cunt. I'm glad she got cucked by that half caste.

fucking THIS

kek

This was before every single television show started ripping off prime time hbo. So the characters typically aren't turbo-degenerates.

im rooting for you jenna
jam for life!

Roy did nothing wrong! Fuck Pam and her "courage" for coming clean.

AIDS

HEY BLUNT

fake