Is Artie going to make it?

Is Artie going to make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QF-9uyLjuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, at least until his mom goes

is that guy next to him doing blow?

I don't think it was real cocaine, but yes, Gavin thought it would be funny to snort some cocaine next to Artie on his first show back.

i remember he stabbed himself in the chest... what the hell did he do to his face? he was doing so well when howard chose him to replace jackie. he had a nice gf and was funny. howard went to satellite and i forgot about the show.
he looks awful. he can't have much time left.

Why is he wearing gloves?

Gavin is such an edgy try hard fag

they give him +2 constitution

He's already made it OP

the flu? or possibly his nose is very prone to infection.

He claims that his hands are cracked with diabetes.

oh my god that sounds horrible
i refuse to google it

he was doing lines with some whore and there was a bit of broken glass on the table that he thought was a line

no joke, you cant make this shit up

what a clown

come on, artie! he's his own worst enemy. the whole world used to love him.
what a fuck up.

his Twitter account is cringey and his only redeeming quality is he tells stories of times he ruined his life

No he isn't. He just thinks that being a conservative in your 40's is punk rock.

>you cant make this shit up
yes you can, people need to stop overusing that line.
It also sounds like an excuse. He's burned a hole through his septum and he nose collapsed from snorting drugs regularly for over 20 years.
He also got bashed a couple of months ago.
He's a lying drug addict.

how could you fuck up that job at the howard stern show

all he had to do was chime in with a funny line 4 or 5 times over the course of like 4 hours every morning, then he could do whatever the hell he wanted for the rest of the day

but no, too hard for our man

i used to feel like the show needed him but it's fine considering how unfunny artie is now

he actually did snort glass though user

As a former alcoholic and drug addict, any job that requires you to be up at 4 in the morning is going to be lost as long as you're using

were you there?

>mfw this weeks shows have been funny

Is Artie back? I've only seen a few episodes that were on Youtube.

This is his first week back.

>argument from ignorance

and we're done

I stopped watching Anthony months ago. I'm just in it for Kevin Brennan, In Hot Water, and Michael Malice. The nigger's show is Uncle Tom tier.

>tfw seeing impenetrable Norm Macdonald go dark and quiet every time this loser is mentioned

So you lied? You don't know that he actually snorted glass?
Don't act like me questioning your fallacy is a fallacy and run away, fag.

is that you still posting or someone else using your computer? i'm not there in your house to check.

If you knew anything about Artie, you would know some of the shit he has confessed to over the years. There's no reason for him to pretend he snorted glass than burning a hole over time, they're both bad situations, the former being worse.

NNFL is based

The former being a simple silly mistake that he can avoid in future, the latter being a very real and dangerous symptom of his lifestyle. Junkies don't want to confront the latter, they just play it off as goofy stories that make people laugh about what a 'madman' they are like the former. A lot of his stories has been in question by a lot of people that know him, he was even confronted on the Howard Stern show by the staff about making stories up.

Artie Lange here. I snorted glass.

Sure you did, pal.

do you always question every little thing? doesn't it get tiring? next you're gonna tell me you're a fucking athiest.

>waking up at 3-4am
>easy

whats the point of living if you need to be in bed by 8-9pm?

Why?

atheist*

I've been going to bed at 10-11pm and getting up at 7am since I stopped drinking

Based grammar poster

>tfw Artie is only 3 years older than Gavin

Why does he have white gloves on?

Oh, track marks. His arms and feet must be fucked.

Yeah, that's not how diabetes works. He's been using his hands to shoot up, because he fucked up his arms and feet.

Usually when a junky reaches his hands for clean veins, it's over soon.

>track marks
He doesn't inject. Gavin said in a podcast that he assumed that Artie scratched his nails off when withdrawing from H in jail.

Then duck duck go it

are you literally me

Gavin says he thinks Artie's still not well.

youtube.com/watch?v=1QF-9uyLjuc

fpbp

it's the only thing artie gives a shit about after losing Dana and Howard

Artie was never funny. Anthony hired him just for the initial subscribers but as soon as the contracts up Arties gone. They have horrible chemistry and Artie fucking sucks.

Also Anthony making the show political all the time is retarded. Gavin and milo are fucking douchebags.

I actually really like Gavin, I subscribed to CRTV just for him, but I do really hate how Anthony's always talking about politics. I get enough of that.

Gavin is the loudest most obnoxious guy at the lunch table. I hate him and all people like him.

Opie, Ant and Jim had some real awesome radio for a period of about 8 years but boy they all do suck without each other.

I really question people who unironically think the Chip Chipperson podcast is funny

possibly

t. soyboy from r/opieandanthony

I have only watched half of an episode. It's a 2 second joke that goes on for an hour. All of mims characters were shit though.

fuck off joe

I read somewhere that Keith Richards injected heroin right on the skin or muscles when he was out of veins

Will Colin Quinn ever get his own show? or is his career dead like Opie and Anthonys?

hopefully not

>impenetrable Norm Macdonald
He's a fucking mess right now too. He's one bottle of xanax away from killing himself

>wearing gloves to hide his track marks
Soon.

is norm macdonalds schtick that he's being unfunny on purpose?

I like Gavin but most of the shit he says is obviously made up
Good background noise but if anyone ever believes a word of what he or anyone else says then you need to find someway to cure your chronic gullibility before someone uses it to bum you

He's basically a white joey diaz, it also annoys me how he has this constant identity crisis about being canadian, then a faux american then a scot, then a brit (I was born in England!!!), so fucking annoing

>He just thinks that being a conservative in your 40's is punk rock

not really, is if you've known any gen x'er's they end up conservative eventually when they get older, if you were raised listening to black flag and fear in your teens it's hard to shake that off, my brother is 40 and he still listens to chaos uk and 80s hardcore even though it's childish.

Your mother is childish

yea

What was considered liberal 15-20 years ago would be considered 'conservative' today.

Gavin theorized that he scratched his nails off during opiate withdrawal.

Most people become more conservative as they get older.
Boomers were hippies and now they're the "old racist right wingers" lefties are waiting to die so they can take over, but this generation will be the same and get more conservative as they age too.