What a fucking disappointing ending

what a fucking disappointing ending

2deep4u

t.brainlet

Should of ended with him shooting sugar at the wifes house.

Yea and then banging the shit out of her

Dad I've told you a hundred times already. The ending was when Sugar got away. That bit at the end with K talking about his dream was just an extra bit of art to round the whole thing out.

I really enjoyed that speech

>he watched the entire movie
>OH BOY I BET THE END IS GOING TO BE LE EPIC EXPLOSION LIKE BASED TARANTINO... MY RITALIN IS KICKING IN TOO

What movie is this?

No country for old men

that hard ol' caliche

One of the best endings of all time because it pisses off the brainlets

Thank you sir

>'So I guess this really is N O C O U N T R Y F O R O L D M E N'
Not really up with the Coens best dialogue desu

How to fix No Country for Old Men

>instead of dyng off screen, Moss gets into a 15 minute bloody shoot-off with Chigurh
>It has explosions, machine guns, and a car chase
>Shoot off ends with a hand-to-hand fight scene with Moss and Chigurh at a meat packing plant
>Chigurh dies by falling in a giant meat grinder
>before Chigurh falls in, Moss says "It's time to MEAT your maker, bitch!"
>Moss runs away with his bitch and lives happier after ever
>as they walk away, a bloody hand rises from the grinder and cuts to "The End?" plastered across the screen which is written in blood of course.
>No ending scene with the sheriff with his nonsensical pretentious dream

>"It's time to MEAT your maker, bitch!"

Kino

BRAAAPINLET

It was all a dream, bro. Complete fiction.

Hit me real hard. I was sad, remorseful, angered, sympathetic, cowardly, just... Damn... I haven't been back to revisit it because the weight still hangs like a man in a noose.

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss?

My virginity.

question for people who've read the book; do you really think the movie is as accurate to it as people say, where the book is basically a screenplay? because i've always felt this to be an exaggeration; off the top of my head, changing Moss and Chigurh's first encounter as well as extending the final coin toss with Moss' wife are big changes in terms of how people understand the character and themes

>WAAAH I DON'T GET THE ENDING
>WHY THE BAD GUY DIDN'T DIE?????