"we are going to knock the wall down, give you a full island with lots of natural light"

"we are going to knock the wall down, give you a full island with lots of natural light"

and a barn door

Oh you like this nice house. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BUCKO

do you think they ever switch places for an episode?

There's a problem with the house that we never expected it would be happen! Even though we're professionals!

Literally every single one of these shows.

These guys are gay right?

Well, we cannot remodel the bathroom how you wanted and what was an absolutely must for you to love it.

I think one of them is engaged to a woman and the other one might have a girlfriend. They certainly look gay to me, though.

Those are called beards, user. They're pretth clearly fucking each other. You can tell by their body language.

I'd let them lay shiplap on my wall if you know what i mean

>every single house has intense structural damage

i would just expect it after being called by these guys

>hey remember when we said it'd only be 80k for repairs?
>yeah well we broke a bunch of shit and apparently it was important so it'll be additional 10k

I remember that episode kek

so you're saying a beard is a guy that pretents to be straight going even so far as to marry a woman and have kids but lives a secret live plowing ass or vice versa? interesting how poofters work.

Do they fuck each other?

I'm still pretty miffed that my brother got in bed with my wife last night and fucked her.

Anyway, subway tile for the backsplash?

Fuck David, tbqh.

But he always finds the house with everything the couple wants, granted, it's always the last house. But Hilary always wins even though she never delivers.

>i would just expect it after being called by these guys
kek

Which one does all those stand-up specials on Netflix? I think one of them is called The Comeback Kid.

>We're totally not gay with each other....
Who writes these scripts?

Based property brothers
kek