HELP ME GEORGIE HELP!!

HELP ME GEORGIE HELP!!

There's kids fucking each other down here!

GET ME OUT OF HERE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5cxkq5QiRuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Movie has scenes where kids are killed and devoured by a monster
It's just a movie! It's okay!
>Movie has scenes where kids have consensual sex
WTF?! I'm calling 911!

One is a fantasy. The other is barely pubescent kids getting it on in some sewer. It also basically serves no purpose.

I can imagine a sweaty, coked out Stephen King in piss stained underwear typing out the scene

>licks his lips
>flicks out a cigarette

>terrified of sexuality

a true american clown

Then why was it written?

>GEORGIE YOU HAVE TO GET ME OUT OF HERE I BEG YOU. I'LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING! JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE! THERE ARE KIDS HAVING AN ORGY I'M NOT A PEDO PLEASE HELP

Cocain and cocain accessories.

It was there way of getting out of the sewer. Idk why it had to be a train on an eleven year old girl though.

HELP ME MINIONS
HELP ME
WITCH MINION
ZOMBIE MINION
THERE ARE KIDS
AND THEY FUCKING

> not pedo
Yeah, right. Go turn in to lepper and offer blowjob to a kid again, clown. We know you.

Because Stephen King is a pedophile

>Georgie, Help! I'm trapped here with Yoda!

the whole book is full of gross sexual abuse

DOLLY LITTLE
SEWER GANGBANG REENACTMENT
WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

youtu.be/5cxkq5QiRuM

Holy shit

YA GOTTA HELP ME GEORGIE.

THEY MISHEARD "FLOAT" GEORGIE.

Do a few lines and watch a high school cheerleading practice. (bring a female "cousin" or something)

More like.
>Licks his cigarette.
>Flicks out of lips.

afterwards can someone edit the IT actress's face over Dolly's

>THAT FAT ONE IS FUCKING HUNG LIKE A HORSE IT'S DISGUSTING, GET ME OUT OF HERE IM NOT A MONSTER

Good thread

>HOLY SHIT THE FAT ONE HAS A BIG ONE, GEORGIE! HE'S MAKING HER CUM, GEORGIE, SHE'S CUMMING! GET ME OUTTA HERE, GEORGIE!

Didn't Pennywise insist on giving Eddie a blowjob when the latter was 11 years old?

How coked out must a person be to write a scene where barelly pubescent boys run a train on a girl in the fuckin sewer?

And this isn't his first time writing something like that.

It's one thing to write it.
Quite another thing to publish it under your real name.

>DISMOUNT!

>HOLY SHIT GEORGIE THE BLACK ONE IS LUBING HIS DICK WITH THE FAT KID'S CUM GET ME OUTTA HERE NOW

To enforce the fact that these hero children had to become adults. In a world where the adults were to scared to face the facts, it took these children to stand up and age beyond their years.

That and he was a complete fucking pervert.