What does Sup Forums think of Chinese cinema?

What does Sup Forums think of Chinese cinema?

Americans treat cattle and chickens, pigs, etc a shit of a lot worse or just as bad as asians do dogs, so its not that shocking

Chickens, pigs, and cattle can't feel pain and have small brains where dogs are the smartest beings on earth next to human.

this
Unless you're vegan, you have no right to bitch about people eating dogs

Shut the fuck up. So tired of this garbage ass argument. No, we don't actively go out of our way to torture shit before it does. Abuse obviously occurs in the industry itself, but on a whole animals are much better treated than they were in the past now. Mass slaughter is done in relatively "humane" ways, we don't skin animals alive, we don't boil cows alive like they do in China.

Good ol Whataboutism

>amerimutt education

He's just giving the dog a hot bath to remove his fleas

>le all animals are equal

Ameritrumps treat people of color worse than China does dogs, never mind animals.

This shit honestly keeps me up at night sometimes because I'm a mass consumer of meat and yet I feel like absolute shit that something as smart as my dog has gone through absolute hell in order to please my taste buds
I get some people don't give a fuck because we're superior but I wish we could live in a world where it was done as humanely as possible

I know I said I wanted a hot dog, but this is ridiculous!

That's a big wok

I choose to believe this

How much soy do you consume on a daily basis?

Pigs are much smarter than dogs

Yep.
Getting it nice and clean to eat for later.

I feel like they probably don't boil them alive

How does dog taste like? I've never eaten a predator animal, other than fish.

based OP what happened to the rest of the dog webms? post more

pigs > dogs

motherfucker shit is still pretty bad in the US, you need to read up on battery farms and the actual treatment of cattle at the slaughterhouse because it is still horrific in 2018. I don't know where you got this idea that it's better than the past, it's more nightmarish industrial cruelty hellscape than ever

Retard

>Boiling a live dog isn't so bad my dude

By the way I'm a disgusting chink subhuman

what about boiling them alive you, ping ping?

look up slaughterhouses in the US...almost identical shit is done as that webm but on an industrial scale

Put spike in head to kill immediately is the same as boiling an animal to death

>comparing boiling a dog alive to killing cows for meat
>unironically

what do you get from baiting user?

This airgun is what the standard of US slaughterhouses, it is a quick painless bolt to the brain, how is that remotely comparable to boiling something alive?

They're going to eat that dog for meat dumbass

>reading comprehension