Trailer when?

Trailer when?

probably wont show up until black panther. that movie is doomed anyway

Is that Donald Glover as lando?
So it's going to make two characters even more connected than they should be? Let's be sure to have plenty of jabba, and greedo scenes too because every character Han Solo has ever interacted with in the original trilogy must be pivotal to Han Solos development. Fucking hell Disney are retarded

Lando was the previous owner of the Millennium Falcon.

Do you know and hang out with the guy who sold you your car? This movie will probably have a fucking Kessel run scene

kek, wasn't this the pic they said was fake, then it was all over the lego sets? this trainwreck is gonna be fantastic

>So it's going to make two characters even more connected than they should be

Do you even know your Star Wars lore?

REASON FOR NO TRAILER IS TO MAKE SURE ALL ATTENTION IS ON BLACK PANTHER MOVIE TRAILER WILL COME OUT 2 WEEKS AFTER PREMIERE MARK CALENDAR

>EU Books
Garbage.

Okay now you're just being facetious.
It's confirmed to have Kessel Run, the freeing of Chewie (spice mines), Boba fett, and an interstellar hunter with an Ewok on display.

>Trailer when?

If this doesn't get pushed up they're burying it in the desert alongside the Atari ET games.

>Okay now you're just being facetious.
kek because everyone is up to date on the solo leaks.

u r

what a fucking faggot

Superbowl. Screencap me someone at lucasfilm told me thats when it is coming out

No, but if my car was central to historical events, and the guy I got my car from helped take down the government, he'd probably show up in my inevitable bioflick. Retard.

>Lando and I go way back

I don't go way back with the guy I bought my car from.

The MF Lego kit is literally called, "Kessel Run Millennium Falcon".

Funnily enough yes. I do know the guy I bought my car from him and probably catch up with him every couple of weeks.

i've got a bad feeling about this

Of course it will, but don't worry, it'll only last 12 parsecs. 11 parsecs more than people will remember this movie.