ITT we post our favorite movie quotes. I'll start:

ITT we post our favorite movie quotes. I'll start:

"You shall not get by!" - Gandalf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lct6x-XqWrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dr Bane? I'm FBI - Bruce Wayne, Batman Begins

When the group steps off out of Rivendell and Frodo goes "Wow, we really are The Lord of The Rings : The Fellowship of The Ring"

"Hey there!" -Kenobiwanobi

"Don't tell Legolas" - Gimli

"The Big Birds are flying in!"

"We're gonna need a larger ship"- Captain Dubs

"I cannot attend"

I'm Luke's dad

"see you later"

>It's obstruction of justice, then

-Chancellor Paul Saltines

"Come with me if you want to survivor"_Robocop

IMPEACH

Hey
What are you doing?
-Ross

"Call me, acquaintance" -Anthony Sugar

"I operate a motor vehicle" - Driver

WINDU PLS HURRY

"I'll return promptly."

"Say 'Who' again. Say 'Who' again. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker, say 'Who' one more goddamn time!

"Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? Who are you talking to?" - The Taxi Man

'Dr Pavel, I'm a vampire' - Nicolas Cage

"Is it me you are talking to?"-Alpa Chino

Do you enjoy Hootie and the Blowfish?

These quotes are all fucking wrong, bunch of retards.

>”If you kill me now, I will become a ghost that can’t really do anything but talk to people!”

Jokes aside, this is the worst joke I’ve ever heard. American “humour” is fucking trash

"Why are you so serious?"
-Tha Joker, Dark Knight

"Get to the rotary wing aircraft"

"TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT HOOTERS NOW YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH"
t. christopher nolan, jackass

"No more party, Dracula!"

>Luke, I am your father
>Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?
>Play it again, Sam

>”If you kill me now, I will become a ghost that can’t really do anything but talk to people!”

>”If you kill me now, I will become a ghost.
would have been better, less is more

>Annie? My, you've grown!
>So has my peepee. Grown more bigger, I mean

"Me now if you kill, become a ghost that can’t be killed and can summon lightning like god, I will!. Herh herh herh."

>black man.

This makes me kek because it still makes sense, if Windu's talking to Christopher Lee.

Where did he go?
>Blade Rimmer

"I've...Seen things you would think are pretty cool."

Austin we have a problem.

"If you have a moment to spare, I'd rather not spend my Christmas roped to this bloody sofa!"

>HELLO BOYS! I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKK!

"Check these sick digits, nigga"
-MC Dubz

Your girlfriend's biological clock is ticking down, hopefully it all works out, usually does

What

>"That's Dusty, my 'ol horse."
- Jesse James as he turns his back on Death.

"Ships blowing up. Sparkly metal. It's all gonna go away, like water into a toilet"

youtube.com/watch?v=Lct6x-XqWrw

Woah

>The Ratman forgive you... THIS TIME

>Who are you? And how did you get in here?
>I have a lockpicking kit, and I used it.

"African Americans!"

DId you watch the webm?

"Pink with comic sans"

>I require a firearm

>Luke, I am your father.
>posting the normie corruption instead of the actual quote

my bad
>"You were adopted, fag."

>Jim...
>Live for a long time..

You're right, sorry.

>Look, I'm your dad

>lets get jiggy with it

"I want to see Paul Allen's Pokemon cards."

Im curious. Do you actually think this is clever or funny? are you really waiting around for a (You) on this?

I'm very unhappy, and I don't think I can take this anymore.

kek

>those digits
very nice

'sup bro

>Im curious. Do you actually think this is clever or funny? are you really waiting around for a (You) on this?
It's Saturday Night, bro.

"Dylan! You god damn nigger!"
"Whats the problem, FBI got you shoving too many sharpies?"

"It's cool to be cube."

Thanks, Luke Dubswalker.

heh heh, no problem kid

There are dead people here. Only I can see them

worse thread on all of Sup Forums right now

what's that quote from

when Bruce Willis turned out to be his Dad
i shat an apple

Did D&D think they were clever when they wrote this?

The Last Jedi

Thank you very much, everyone. Sorry to keep you waiting; complicated business; complicated. Thank you very much. I’ve just received a call from Secretary Clinton. She congratulated us it’s about us on our victory, and I congratulated her and her family on a very, very hard-fought campaign. I mean, she she fought very hard. Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country. I mean that very sincerely. Now it’s time for America to bind the wounds of division; have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people. It’s time. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans, and this is so important to me. For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people. I’m reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great country. As I’ve said from the beginning, ours was not a campaign, but rather an incredible and great movement made up of millions of hard-working men and women who love their country and want a better, brighter future for themselves and for their families. It’s a movement comprised of Americans from all races, religions, backgrounds and beliefs who want and expect our government to serve the people, and serve the people it will. Working together, we will begin the urgent task of rebuilding our nation and renewing the American dream. I’ve spent my entire life and business looking at the untapped potential in projects and in people all over the world. That is now what I want to do for our country. Tremendous potential. I’ve gotten to know our country so well - tremendous potential. It’s going to be a beautiful thing. Every single American will have the opportunity to realize his or her fullest potential... etc.

it's a quote about family

yeah the part where Bruce says "Cole, I am your father" then Cole yells noooooooooooo