Why are actors/actresses worshipped exactly? All they do is play pretend...

Why are actors/actresses worshipped exactly? All they do is play pretend, and spend hours putting on makeup and doing their hair.

They're ultimately fake people with rotten souls who are treated like gods for some reason.

>BUT I CAN PRETEND I'M THEM WHEN THEY'RE IN A MOVIE I LIKE

because they are big guys. for you, of course.

More and more people are waking up to this. Gone are the days of anyone giving a fuck about what an actor thinks.

OP is right. I agree with you, user.

They are good looking, and a lot of people recognize them. As such they are much smarter than us, and we should do everything they say.

coz some of them are actually gods

our monkey brains are wired to focus on popularity and celebrities.

You recognize them, so it's kind of like they're your friends and friends care about what friends think and what they're up to in life.

They tell stories that reveal fundamental truths about humanity and society, or something.

>Why are actors/actresses worshipped exactly?
The death of honor, primarily. We used to worship heroes.

They don't even do that though, writers and directors do that.

But why? Some kind of primal social hierarchy thing?

>you will never go to a ticker tape parade for astronauts, explorers and war heroes in a 95% white New York City with values

They themselves realize it, its why shit like the Oscars is full of them whining about what political cause is big right now.

is right
I imagine it comes down to a desire to be acknowledged and accepted. Fame is like the ultimate measure of this, and so we worship celebrities because they have what we most want.

The same reason charismatic men in the same room as you are more respected and loved by everyone else in that room.

Human beings are hierarchical. They instinctively detect what position of a hierarchy that another human belongs to and gives more attention to higher ranking beings.

Not everyone though. This is just how normies and retards behave, which happen to make up most people.

Sxposure and association with things you enjoy. Same reason utube lets players are worshiped by babbies.

Normies aren’t retards user. You are the retard. The sooner you realize it the more you’ll be accepted

Actors are degenerates. One step above prostitutes. They are not be to respected, let alone trusted.

>They're ultimately fake people with rotten souls who are treated like gods for some reason.

You don't exactly sound like a patron saint yourself user. There's a good chance DiCaprio is a more decent human being than you, and he's has the spotlight on him for most of his life.

american cancer . they worship these trained monkeys as if they were demigods. i hear its normal in america when your gf says things like "i would unironically fuck brad pitt if i had the chance" and you cant get angry because actors are considered so superior to normal people its natural your gf/wife would bang them and disregard you. fucking absurd "culture" lmao

They are the frontlines of the Jew World Order, warping and controlling minds by the millions

Like you wouldn’t want to watch bradd pitt cuck you

pretending to be a person whom is pretending to be a person