DUDE FUCK BETROTHALS I'M GONNA MARRY THIS CHICK I STUCK MY DICK IN BY ACCIDENT LMAO

>DUDE FUCK BETROTHALS I'M GONNA MARRY THIS CHICK I STUCK MY DICK IN BY ACCIDENT LMAO
>WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN EDMURE WON'T MARRY A RANDOM FREY? BLACKFISH(the same guy who refused to marry anyone and fucked off to the Vale), THREATEN HIM WITH VIOLENCE!
Why was Robb such a shit king?

Robb's only crime was that he didn't exterminate the one family that had a bad history of killing Starks.

Well, that and treason

go to bed stanis

THE ONE TRUE KING!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

Azor Stannis. Bend the knee

I'll be honest though. I'd gladly accept dying like that if it meant I'd fuck Oona Chaplin for a couple of weeks

>15 year old makes a poor leader and thinks with his dick

If he wasn't a shit king that would be bad writing.

>by accident

Sure, I guess that's why all of the Spicer's and Westerling's got forgiven and even rewarded and Jeyne never got pregnant. It was obviously pure coincidence and not a carefully engineered plot.

They really messed up with replacing the original plot with him "falling in love" and completely abandoning his honour.

>this

I know it's hard to make sense of the characters when they are look like full grown adults but they are meant to be playing children and make dumb decisions throughout the show. Sansa is like 13/14 for 3 seasons. Even Dany gets made fun of for being dumb but again she is a teenage girl in the story. Until they all grow the fuck up finally and learn, but now everyone just complains that they are smarter and stronger not realizing it's an arc.

By the time got comes out it has already been forgotten, they really fucked up.

>Brothers get killed as far as you know
>Your home is burned to the ground
>All because your best friend decided to be a massive cunt and betray you
>Wounded in a siege for some shitty castle
>At least the nurse is hot
>I think this milk of the poppy is making my head feel funny
>Am now crying over how fucked I am and how I haven't been able to save a single family member of mine
>Going to be the worst Stark ever I dont even have Winterfell
>That cute nurse is all of a sudden on top of you kissing you
>This is nice but I feel really out of it
>Wake up the next morning
>Oh shit the nurse was highborn
>And I fucked her
>Now I've even brought more shame to my father and the Starks
>I can barely even remember what happened
>She was at least sweet and made me feel better about everything
>I can still salvage this situation and save my honor
>If I marry her both of our honors will be preserved
>At least I should have that
Robb wasn't in a good place when he made the crucial choices, and he was 15
Also he couldnt have won after the Lannister Tyrell alliance anyways

He couldn't have won because he was a retard who didn't share his plan with Edmure, the man who renounced his right to a kingdom just for Robb.

DA KANG OF DA NORF!!!

He married the girl because he didn't want to have a bastard after seeing how his mother treated Jon.

only made sense originally when the girl was supposed to be 14 and not horseface mcgee

george likes them young

>why was Robb such a shit king
Probably because he's only 15 years old when he becomes king

Go play with some fire and let's the adults run the kingdom

Nigga you gay

If Jaqen decided to fight for the Starks for Arya’s sake, if only...

If Arya said Cersei as one of the 3 names

funny irony when the blackfish left the vale it was the final straw because his brother forced compelled ned to wed cat or else robert and his forces would've been slaughtered at the stony sept. ( ned already wed ashara before a heart tree at this point )

how does tv show handle this.

blackfish should compel edmure and threaten him with violence to get married.

left for the vale*

The sad thing is that this is unironically what showfags think of Robb after D&D's shit writing. Can't blame them really.

>now everyone just complains that they are smarter and stronger not realizing it's an arc
because the shit writing didnt make it clear to those not having read the books

>( ned already wed ashara before a heart tree at this point )

mmm yes. attractive for a child but not worth losing a kingdom over

robbs wedding mirrored neds secret heart tree wedding. jeyne wasn't sent as a spy but a seductress. tywin was aware of this and when robb did the same thing he commented that he is his fathers son. also why ned wed cat in the light of the seven and not the old gods.

all of his children born to cat are sloppy bastards

yeah I'm not gonna bother arguing, it's just been a while since I've seen you around, greenhand shill

The North didn't deserve Rob.

haha I miss spamming the good o'l general