Zero Hicks given

Zero Hicks given

>Former Disney star Adam Hicks has been arrested for allegedly carrying out a string of armed robberies in Burbank, Calif., according to police.

>Hicks, 25, who starred in the Disney sitcom Zeke and Luther (2009-2012) and in the Hulu series Freakish, along with a woman identified as Danni Tamburo, 23, were arrested Wednesday for a series of four armed robberies, according to a statement from Burbank police.

>They are both being held on $350,000 bail and are due in court on Friday. No one was injured in the robberies.

> As police officers were investigating the first robbery, three additional armed street robberies occurred within minutes of each other — all in the same Burbank area involving victims out for a walk.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/The_Great_Virgin_Plight
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It really plays out like a Zeke and Luther episode. All it needs is the black dude who always steals Zeke’s ham.

>check google
>find out it's true with news articles from usa today, dailymail uk, tmz, etc

i'm very very sad about this. i like hicks. he's not as handsome as hutch dano but he's still handsome.

adam hicks, i hope your life gets better.

His nickname is going to be Lemonade Mouth in prison.

>rich former Disney star I hope your life gets better after sticking a loaded handgun into an old woman's face for more money

Judging from his FB he had been off the rails for a while, good riddance

Do you think Hicks is a street nigga or a jail nigga?

F

>good riddance
What he did wasn't that wrong, we all make mistakes. You could be in the same shoes as him, would you really want someone saying this about you online?

It's sad; he threw his whole life away. I wonder why he did it.

What was on his fb?

You lost me at nigga.

He got respect for the game, homie. A nigga gotta hustle

Why are all gingers so messed up?

wikipedia.org/The_Great_Virgin_Plight

What's Sup Forums's consensus on Zeke and Luther?

nigga kino

I always thought Luther was funny. Zeke dragged the show down.

Zeke was the funniest and the nicest

I wouldn't mind that much when I just stuck a gun in the face of four people over the span of just a few hours.