H-how we can stop Disney guys?

H-how we can stop Disney guys?

First Pixar, then Marvel, then Star Wars.. they destroy everything!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2ua3O_fdCY
theverge.com/2017/12/14/16735502/disney-fox-deal-film-tv-studio-acquisition
thewaltdisneycompany.com/walt-disney-company-acquire-twenty-first-century-fox-inc-spinoff-certain-businesses-52-4-billion-stock-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you stop evil?

Kingdom Hearts is Light

It's the only way. The Nips will have to do it.

The mouse has even eat his own creators/owners

Do what China is doing.

Stop watching Star Wars.

Stop watching Marvel movies next.

Then the animated movies.

Then on to the next.

What's the context of this?

I don't get the meme of how Disney is evil by buying up all its competitors. All they're doing is accumulating IPs, so when cinema is practically dead, their Disney branded streaming service will have the most amount of variety than any other. Think about being able to watch a Disney toon, Star Wars or Marvel from the same service (inb4 pirating let's you do that already). Disney are actually doing a good thing by putting a lot of shit in one place because they'll be saving you money down the road.

I kinda like Disney.

The ultimate redpill is realizing that it's okay for media creators to create media, as long as it's catering to enough people to keep them afloat.

Simple supply and demand. There is nothing objectively wrong with Disney because people enjoy the content they create enough to keep their business lucrative

i don't think any of us disagree with the logic but we can still despise and wish to disrupt their content

now it's Fox too

This. Corporate evil is unique in that all that is required to defeat it is good men doing nothing.

Be good men.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2ua3O_fdCY

Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they won't win

I think thats garou from one punch man.

Goodbye Alien, X-men

I swear, Kingdom Hearts is the only Disney property that I've actually enjoyed in recent years. It's plot is all over the place and is honestly kind of stupid a lot of the time, but it's just fun. It doesn't try to push any propaganda bullshit on you, it just wants to tell you its story and let you have fun in the meanwhile.

>what is Touchstone Pictures
God, you're stupid. DID YOU KNOW THAT DUDE?! SO...... stupid!

I am just not going to the movies anymore. I am just not going to do it. Movies do not interest me enough and I do not want to watch a movie with other people around. I want to be able to sit there with my wife, in my comfy couch, on my big ass tv and watch my movie.

I do not want to have to deal with fat people breathing, eating, talking etc. The audience adds nothing. The movie theater is a hindrance, not a boon.

It's time to start doing things for customers like myself.

It's a manga where big companies resolve their differences/issues by having fighters duke it out.

That particular guy is the fighter for the expy of disneyland.He goes around dressed in a mickey mouse outfit and takes it off to fight.

This is what is absent from modern Disney - the desire to tell stories. They’ve grown stagnant, unimaginative, and so, so safe and bland.

Truth be told, they were never all that imaginative to begin with. Their stock-in-trade was taking old fairy tales and polishing them free off their more offensive edges. That’s not that noticeable with old fairy tales and myths, because a lot of times, their versions are the first we encounter. Now they’re seeking to apply that same formula to modern myths and we’re starting to reject it.

You can get away with it when the characters barely have a foothold in the popular consciousness like the original MCU characters had, but once you start trying it with heroes like Luke Skywalker, people sit up and take notice in a big way. Hell, even their treatment of Soider-Man turned a lot of people off. They alienated a lot of Thor fans, too. I’m one of them.

Good manga.

Stop giving them money and support shitty independent content creators instead.

It's not like these properties were doing all that great when they scooped them up. Disney means business. They aren't the ones greenlighting a million Adam Sandler movies. They take less risks, sure. But in the end they're giving the public what they want and making a huge profit off of it.

The consolidation isn't going to end at Disney. Take a look at Viacom. Sumner Redstone is a fucking moron who needs to keel over already so that heap of shit can be broken up and sold off.

I mean the guy in your pic gets one shot if I remember right

Stop giving (((Disney))) money to make propaganda films with.

Viacom already is a smaller company than it used to be. Up until 2005, Viacom was an even bigger company that comprised modern-day Viacom, CBS Corporation, even operating subsidiaries running theme parks and outdoor billboards.

Jewmouse detected

Kek. I might start reading this mango just for this Mickey dude.

Did you miss the memo? They bought FOX.

And no amount of literal retards on this board saying "But its illegal!" stopped it.

Dumb retards.

>how we can stop Disney guys?
Read a book sometime...

hmmm? Marvel and star wars are better than ever

B retty simple, but no wants to aknowledge it

The streaming service will fail though, they don't have a strong TV department and that's what world for Netflix and HBO

It's still illegal and the deal isn't done yet though

>They bought FOX.
Not entirely, they bought everything BUT Fox News, Fox Sports, and the main FOX Channel. It does include everything else like FXX, though.

hnng

Star Wars is worse than ever, TLJ is the worst Star Wars movie ever

>Stop watching Marvel movies next.
China will never stop watching Marvel movies. While they got it right on Star Wars, they are still a nation of plebs. When Disney removes Star Wars from the title and adds more robots and 'splosions the Chinks will eat it up like all the other trash they like.

user...
theverge.com/2017/12/14/16735502/disney-fox-deal-film-tv-studio-acquisition
thewaltdisneycompany.com/walt-disney-company-acquire-twenty-first-century-fox-inc-spinoff-certain-businesses-52-4-billion-stock-2/
its done

Do it for him.

Acquisition dates and acquisition closures are two different things.
>the Sears/Kmart merger was announced in 2004 but wasn't official until 2005
>the 7-Eleven/Sunoco convenience store acquisition was announced last year but closed this year
>the Circle K/Corner Store merger was completed last year but announced the year before that
>Safeway/Albertsons was announced in 2014 but didn't close until 2015
>Bayer/Monsanto is still pending

all you're saying is that its happening

Mockey from Kengan Ashura

As an american, I can confirm what boss burger is saying.

I think its a bit disrespectful to not show him clapping in panel though. Clapping is a very important American trait.

Don't give them your money; is a good start. Don't talk about them. Let them die in obscurity.

sage

Eventually, unless there's some heavy resistance from the FTC. For example, the Walgreens/Rite Aid merger (drug store chains for those out of the loop) didn't end up happening, but the compromise still ended up taking over a large part of the stores. The FTC blocked others in the past, like Office Depot and Staples (twice).