Hyperion

>Mysterio

One of the Elders of the Universe.

Green Goblin

with Jason Alexander as Doctor Octopus

The Leader

Kong.

What's the deal with Spider-People?!?

But Jason Alexander is Uncle Ben... which would make Jerry Richard Parker I guess?

I unironically want this

Only if they spend a movie with his as a supporting character to give realistic development to his relationship with Peter and Harry before he becomes evil.

Now we need to cast Julia Louis Dreyfuss, Wayne Knight, Jerry Stiller, Estelle Harris, Larry Thomas, Patrick Warburton, and Larry David

Machinesmith

>the number one superman fan
>being in marvel
Im still waiting for him to write "Seinfeld meets Superman"

>Kramer the Hunter

>Spider-Man has no female villains for Elaine to play

Black Cat
White Rabbit
Commanda

>no Michael Richards
Come on he was trying to be funny! He got frustrated and thought he would get some shock laughs. he's just... not that good of a comedian if you want to know the real truth.

He gets to be Kraven the Hunter

Nah, that's Milos

Donna Diego (Scream)

Though I honestly want to see her as Madame Web.

Yeah I guess that could work since Aunt May got deaged.

Okay, then Electro instead

>Ayy what's the deal with bridges?
>People walk on them and drive on them.
>These bridges must be pissed off about this.
>Anyway I saw my blonde ex-girlfriend Gwen the other day and she was shocked to see me.
>I told her "Why are you with this Parker guy? He's a stupid webhead! We had sex a few days ago and you told me you'd dump him!"
>She told me "I love him and I regret cheating on him with you! You are are 40 year old creep! As soon as he shows up I am going to tell him the truth!"
>Anyway, I was green with envy because this Parker guy had Gwen all to himself.
>Then looked at the bridge and had a brilliant idea!
>So I hopped onto my glider and picked up Gwen and I was about to throw her off the bridge.
>She was screaming for her life and then Parker, the stupid webhead, showed up!
>Anyway I look Gwen directly in the eyes and I tell her this "Hey Gwen, me and the bridge have one thing in common. We both hate being stepped on!"

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

came to post this

This

I need this

Can he cackle?

>Larry Thomas

Hammerhead?

A academy award winning director who hates superhero movies (which he calls capeshit, cultural genocide) because he can't get money to his pet projects. Then he decides to make a movie out of tormenting Spiderman, th eonly superhero movie he can respect.

Molecule Man

The Beyonder

5 star post

Arcade

>Jason Alexander as Doctor Octopus
>Larry Thomas as Hammerhead

Now they can recreate that whole storyarc where Ock romances Aunt May and Hammerhead got turned into a "ghost", AND call back to Seinfeld