Sorry, I didn't catch that. Can you speak up, fatty? Wait everyone be quiet. Let's hear it, Jonah

>Sorry, I didn't catch that. Can you speak up, fatty? Wait everyone be quiet. Let's hear it, Jonah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=771omE_ZJ78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What am I, your pimp?

>jonah hill meme is funny

>ᶠ-ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘ

Why did jonah take the abuse?

>ᶠʳᵉᶰᶜʰ ʷʰᵒʳᵉ

How can he unjust himself?

You're a big guy.

Talk that way again cunt, just fucking try it. Do it, lets make TV history, you talk shit and knock you the fuck out. Come on tough girl, you wanna dance with the bull, well you are going to get the horns.

I think you ate the bull, Jonah!

I don't get it, is there a question? How am I supposed to answer that? haha

>two hits: I hit you, you hit the ground

>You're a kike nigger lmao
the only valid response

>Punch punch headbutt

I HAVE THE MONEY TO FIGHT THE CHARGES!

>i smile cool and exhale through my nose, shake my head chuckle lightly and say "yeah alright" as i get up and leave

Do you reckon her apology had a chance of a shred of sincerity?

>"Shut up, you dumb roastie, and sort yourself out"

I think her joke meant no harm, but she definitely felt offended by his bitch ass reaction and that he made her feel like she had to apologize.

>smile
>stride over calmly
>"wh-what are you doing jonah it was only a joke-
>snap her neck live on air
>audience cheers
>they can't touch me because of diplomatic immunity
she had it coming

you just made a powerful enemy.

>audience is completely silent as the joke falls flat
>some guy coughs awkwardly
>'What's a roastie, you idiot?' someone shouts from the cheap seats
>entire audience begins clapping and laughing

She is sorted though. Jonah isn't.

>Roastie? Roast beef?
>Can't you stop thinking about Subway for one second?

>brainlet meme is funny

Agree and exaggerate, agree and exaggerate.

Never let anyone think you take yourself seriously especially if you're a comedian.

but was war dogs any good?

Why, Jonah? Why, why? Why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting... for something? For more than your reputation? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it money? Or fame? Perhaps food? Could it be for Subway? Illusions, Jonah. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble fatass intellect trying desperately to justify a career that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as Hollywood itself, although... only a lardass mind could invent something as insipid as a comeback. You must be able to see it, Jonah. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Jonah? Why? Why do you persist?

>Sounds good. I could also bring a few more friends, what do you think? What about James Franco? How many guys can you take at once, four, five? You're voracious!

cuz i choose to hurrrr

oui! es tu une fille de joie???

He should just have jumped across the desk and strangled her.
See if she laughs then.
French cunt.

>she'll NEVER publically humiliate you in front of millions of people

why even be a pathetic fatass?

lelelel

>Jonah half-flops over the desk and rolls onto the floor
>The far fitter Ornella dances out of the way trying and failing to stifle a laugh
>Jonah's pocket subway explodes as he lands on it, flinging meatballs everywhere

this scene seemed a little out of place

This this and this
they can't touch you if you don't present yourself seriously and the people paid for laughs not cheap drama

Vocaroo when?

hacker aka Sup Forums

AY YO

The balls on this who-wah. Hey, sweetie... get back in the kitchen will yeah.

>MEAN WORDS VIOLATE THE NAP PREPARE TO DIE

Pls tell me this is shopped

ure mum gey

He never stood a chance, he lost before realizing he was playing a game, before he was played.

>if you are then do you job and give Brad and Leo a call for me, ok?

My first response would be "you mean I don't get to stay and watch?" which would 1) show I don't take myself too seriously 2) probably unnerve her because it's a creepy thing to say 3) put the ball in her court to trip her up and take it another step too far and say something even weirder/mean spirited.

Ornella did nothing wrong. Jonah is entirely fault for not knowing how to bant

>I'm gonna make Charlie Hebdo look like a tea party compared to what I'm going to unleash on you

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFPFFTFTFTT

>what are you going to tubby? come up with rebuttal 50 years later?

SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>That bitch. I can't get her out of my head.

>it's an "every poster ignores the viability of hundreds of preceding comebacks and pretend that the weathergirl is untouchable" episode

Why is it okay to make fun of ugly people?

Name one (1) good Jonah comeback.

youtube.com/watch?v=771omE_ZJ78

he can't. fat or skinny he will always look like shit.

name 100

>"Why don't you get out of here you fat retard?"
What'd she mean by this