Star Wars fans have defied warnings they were breaching God’s law by attending the first film to be shown in a public...

>Star Wars fans have defied warnings they were breaching God’s law by attending the first film to be shown in a public cinema on the Isle of Lewis on a Sunday.
>All 183 tickets were sold for the showing of The Last Jedi, the latest instalment of the space saga, at the An Lanntair arts venue in Stornoway. Others attended a workshop which involved building a model Death Star.
>Two protestors turned out at the cinema, with a woman holding a placard urging the cinema-goers to keep Sundays holy on the Sabbatarian isle off the west of Scotland.
>The other protestor, the Rev. David Fraser of the Free Church of Scotland (Continuing), argued that they should "repent and be converted that your sins may be blotted out."
>David Green, the chairman of the venue’s board, said some staff had faced pressure from their families over the move but argued that no one should be able to dictate to others “what they can and what they cannot do.”

Does Star Wars have the most powerful fanbase in all of tv and movies?

What type of retard think watching a movie on Sunday is "sinful?"

A Christian

Jedi

You're supposed to do absolutely nothing on Sunday, didn't you know?

sabath is saturday though lol

>doctor, help me my child is dying
>lol no, it's sunday, just pray

lamo, christfags

>of all the films to defy god by seeing they choose the last jedi
lmaoing at their lives

On the bright side, it's not like Hell could be any worse

Did this news organisation write an entire article about TWO protesters who just want people to worship the Lord on Sunday?

A Protestant.

people who believe in tradition

Anti-Christian propaganda. Remember that almost every newspaper is owned by Jews who hate Jesus Christ.

>worshipping an invisible sky wizard

cringe

>who hate Jesus Christ.
Rightfully so

funny how the (((media))) only makes fun of christian sky wizards

This. This stern vision of religion is typical of Ortodox Jews, Wahhabi and Protestants.

>thinking something came from nothing
>everything makes sense and works together just because
LMAO

They are trying to damage control and prop up The Last Jedi (again).

>Look, Goys!!! These brave customers are going to watch The Last Jedi even if it means fighting against The Man! Be a rebel and go see TLJ before it’s too late

>"I can't do that. It's against my religion."
Cool.
>"You can't do that. It's against my religion."
Not cool.

Surprised it took so long for someone to post this

old people

Came into the thread for this post