If Wendy's cast a man to play Wendy in a commercial, everyone would lose their shit

If Wendy's cast a man to play Wendy in a commercial, everyone would lose their shit.

if wendy's had established a years long ad campaign of replacing the actress playing wendy culminating in a man playing her, nobody would care

this isn't an argument you fucking retard

why is this your only fucking argument?!? remember when women weren't allowed to even play women roles in shit?

I don't think you believe that. Transvestites are as popular as they ever had been.

>remember when women weren't allowed to even play women roles in shit?
What, in like the 1920s? Grow up.

no

> a years long ad campaign
A years long ad campaign of MEN playing a MAN. Colonel Sanders was male. Why the fuck are we trying to rewrite history just so women can feel special or some tumblr bullshit

wendy as a girl (male)

I wouldn't the idea of a trap Wendy gets me rock hard.

A CUTE

I doubt it. There would be a little bitching & moaning on the internet, just like you're doing right now, and beyond that nobody would give 2 fucks about the casting of a fucking commercial

Not an argument.

You're a fucking retard if your even a little bit serious.

You mean 1500 years ago in classical Greek theater?

Yea, that's not an argument, NEXT.

Are people really upset about this? Who fucking cares?

Watch as the American burger loses his mind when the sanctity of his precious deep fried chicken store is threatened.

Popeye's is better anyway, cuck

Americans are mentally ill

>getting buttflustered over a marketing gimmick
pleb

people get upset by anything these days

because colonel sanders was a male?

I checked the comments on Fox News' article, the children really are whining about it, but anyone that actually knows who Reba is (people over 30) are saying she's great.

>americans

t. Euro readily spreading his ass-cheeks for refugees

only on the internet

No they wouldn't.

Natalie is so fucking hot but it makes me go from rock hard to completely soft when she fists

Norm is the one true colonel.

No they wouldn't. Cross-dressing is funny by nature. Pol would be butthurt over probably one or two stupid tumblr comments, and blow it entirely out of proportion, then CNN and Fox news would jump the gun and then, like 5 people would be butthurt, but all you tards yell so loud that it would seem like the world is blowing up at the seams because of it. Fuck off.

tfw new podcast never

Gotta wait til summer, bro.