youtube.com/watch?v=YXYv1hfB7Vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ATTIA

OF THE JULIII...

I CALL FOR

JUSTICE!

youtube.com/watch?v=YXYv1hfB7Vs

GO BACK TO GAUL

Your wife is a whore, the kid ain't yours and everybody knows.

THE WIFE OF LVCIVS VORENVS IS A WHORE

I'll not deny, friend, I have a Gallic look about me, but I'm as solid a Roman as anyone!

A TRVE ROMAN WHORE

FOR

TRVE ROMANS

I have spilled blood for Rome!
My father, and his father before him, spilled blood, for Rome!
My wife was born right here, in the Aventine!
I am as solid Roman as anyone.

>ALL CITIZENS BE AWARE THAT THE VASSAL, PRINCE HEROD, HAS COME TO THE CITY
>BY ORDER OF THE TRIUMVIRATE, ALL MOCKERY OF JEWS AND THEIR ONE GOD SHALL BE KEPT TO AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM

You cack heads better watch your tongues, you don't know who you're fucking with.

fucken gauls stealing our woman and our roman bread

I AM THE SON OF FUCKING HADES, FUCK ALL OF YOU WHORES

THAT BASTARD SHOULD DIE!

>"go back to Sup Forums" 40 BC

>tfw you completely destroy the Roman Republic, all because you got drunk and stabbed some rival legonaire's brother in the throat because he cheated you at a dice game.

>ATIA OF THE JULII, I CALL FOR YOUR TITS

daily reminder gauls("honest" white men) were the niggers of roman time and ruined everything for everyone
they were truly filthy people

>one god
> slicing your dick

Such men must be fools of the highest order! They willingly allow their gods to cut their cocks! Do they allow them to assfuck them as well?

I'd re-seige troy for those c-lister wanna be lousie lawless tits, I swear this to this gods themselves

>tfw no roman whore

MOMMY!

I really really want to hat Vorenus, but I can't. He's such a hardass, but I can't help but respect him and all he's been through. I really want to hate his guts, but I would gladly fight with him, side by side. Truly, he's a powerful man.

Pullo is a clown though. I hate him.

I'd let burns Rome all night for that tight Niobe

your just a faggot, their both lovable idiots that was the point of them going back and fouth having highs and lows. That being said I wouldn't want to live with Vorenus cause he might sperg the fuck out over spilled milk and have a war flash back. I still love them both

Where did you get that!?
I'll torture you and dump your body in the goddamn sewers if you don't tell me!

Pullo is a drunken wannabe at best, a murderous fool at worst. He has no right to be Vorenus' right hand. His only positive characteristic is he's a decent warrior. He has no organizational skills, irrational obsessions, a weak control of himself and participates in idiotic flights of fancy.

He's a disgrace to the THIRTEEN and should have been executed in episode one. Truly disgusting.

>tfw no preglant qt waifu

When I was at Veronus's place fucking his wife

Yeah, but he also found the gold that let Ceasar be victorious and he fathered Caesar's son.

He's dumb but a magnificent fighter who's loyal to the death. You can't buy those qualities.

Most of the soldiers of the time were poor uneducated whorescum not moral idealists like Vorenus

Why does his wife look Greek? Fvkng racemixer

Which one are you, Sup Forums?

Gaius here

Also, the Sequel

mixture of Hostilius and severus

Lucius Vormemeus

Him fathering Ceaser is disgusting. He engaged in dishonorable sex with a foreign whore. Any son of Rome should be ashamed of such conduct.

His fighting skill is established and I wouldn't call him

>cum skin version
DROPPED

Herakilos

then why did ceaser and based anthony both fuck the same foreign whore if they were honest romans?

NEITHER of them are honest Romans.

Ceaser is a TYRANT!

Mark Antony blackens his eyes with soot like a PROSTITUTE!

Herodotus ftw

>I'll not deny, friend, I have a Gallic look about me, but I'm as solid a Roman as anyone!
>every single time
i love it.

still both ruled rome and had the plebs support while people like you hid with cock up ass like a scared elk
also theres nothing wrong with putting soot around your eyes, the whores never complain ;^)

Fuck off Mark Antony, you bullying sack of shit. Don't let me call Cicero.

>take my wife please hehe

I have a feeling like Alexios and Basileios would get into a fight and then become best friends.

Wow, just about all of them.
How is that possible?
I must be some kind of disastrous fuck up...

people like you didn't exist back then please fuck off back to /carthage/

Pleeeease pleb I await the hour you unsheathe your tiny cock and fight me. Cicero can suck jupiter's cock

Eat shit, Octavian. I'll nail your hands to the Senate House door and then fuck your whore of a mother up the ass.

When I was a newfag, I defended Sup Forums. As an oldfag, I shall not abandon it. I give sincere thanks to OP, who has generously presented me with the most promising theme imaginable. I address you directly, . Please listen as if you were a Chad normie, and not a shitposting, autism-addled wreck. You are certainly not without accomplishments: it is a rare man who can boast of permabanned before even coming of age. You have brought upon us memes, faggotry and capeshit. You are Sup Forums's Helen of Troy. But then a Redditor's role has always suited you best.

Hostilus.

>proceeds to call Anthony a cuck to his face, force him out of the country.

Stupid prole.

Don't make me go Hannibal on your ass roman

F-f-f-Fuck you insolent low-class whoremonger! My line is from the founders of Rome. You are the child of a bankrupt and a whore.

Nail my hands?

You couldn't nail your own own cock to your own ass. You're much too stupid and it's much too small.

You are a KEKHOLD! Never forget the fact that your reputation exists only by my grace.