So there’s no Tv party tonight?

He won't go away

Are you man enough to be a faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E

came here to post this

This
>*shoots him with my gun*
The future is now old man.

It utterly deconstructs his persona doesn't it? I hope he got to see it at least once.

>even if it gives them AIDS
Every fucking time

*saves your franchise*

It's funny after he got his ass kicked in Orlando Florida by punks he vowed never to play there again. He kept his word for nearly 20 years.

I still like the guy.

Please elaborate.

On which part?

daddy issues

I'll do this then no questions asked

Zaheer and Kuvira were the only good parts of "Legend of Korra," so Rollins gets some small credit for that at least

Getting his ass kicked, I can't find anything about it myself.

He hates himself because he believes he failed to save his friend Joe Cole from being murdered by niggers. Nobody's ever hugged him and said, "it's not your fault. It's not your fault. It's not your fault."

Punch him no questions asked

*doesn't block Joe Cole's path*

Ouch that's brutal

It probably was his fault though I bet he was talking shit to some niggers & they shot his m8's face off

Oh. Heh. This was WAY back in the day.

Nazi punks came in to his show and started talking trash. Fighting everyone. He talked trash back. And he got jumped after the show swore he would never come back until twenty years later he was performing at a big multi stage concert. The same skinheads slashed Fugazis tires too. Orlando back then had a bad reputation with punk bands ever since.

it was tampa.
a bunch of skins chased him off the stage and they flipped the black flag tour van over and tried to light it on fire

Nah, that's probably the same group though. Orlando to Tampa is only an hour away.

k

Tampa punk scene sucks now. It's all college kids and fetishists

unironically based

Rollins is a fake tough guy I wouldn't be worried

That's all punk has ever been

>Tampa punk scene sucks now. It's all college kids and fetishists
The real Tampa punks are old as shit now. The Tampa punk scene started to die when money started to come back to Ybor City, and new blood stopped coming in.
Everybody now who claims to be a Tampa punk who is not old is lying.

>Rollins is a fake tough guy
Has he ever really acted like he's tough, or were people just reading his intensity and stoicism as toughness?

GET IN THE VAN YOU FAGGOT!

I can't believe I actually enjoyed this asshole's spoken word shit and thought he was smart when I was younger. I wish I had a time machine just so I could kick my own ass.

This. I even bought his shitty solo music.

The reason you can't listen to Rollins anymore, is because you've become weak. Soy, as it were. His intensity is from another time, a time when men were masculine and not handbags for their tweeting, purple-haired mistresses. His honesty scares you because you know you've become what he warned humanity about. You've become "one of them."

>got his shit pushed in by Nazi skinheads
>was a insecure leftist cuck
>bullied this kid (link below) for no reason other than to be a big man for a moment
youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y

Henry is the perfect of example of perverse masculinity, doing things that you think make you a man but actually register on the feminine emotional spectrum, like anger, men control their anger and use it to motivate themselves, females throw temper tantrums like Henry Rollins.

No, Mr Rollins, I didn't forget about your role in the greatest action comedy of this generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASmsMsU0Yvo

YEAH YEAH LIE LIE! UH HUUHUHUHUHU

youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc

You do realize Rollins is a far left ultra liberal whose main audience is the tumblr crowd of beta soymales and antifa homos who don't bathe properly and have trust funds waiting for them when they decide it's too cold to be le occupying le wall street? Judging by the Putin pic, lack of intelligence, and thinking Henry Rollins is some sort of alpha I'd make an educated guess that you are one of them in an alt-kike's clothing who probably calls himself something retarded like an "anarcho-capitalist" and due to not being shown enough, or possibly too much, attention as a child you have a strong need to believe your opinion matters more than it does which causes extreme unwarranted self importance in your actions, at least on the internet as you're probably too afraid to act that way in public while you sit there with your eyes pointed at the floor and your headphones in your ears, and this has caused you to hold figureheads like Henry Rollins in high regard as if they're saying something worthwhile when in all actuality they are saying nothing and doing less. You aren't just soy, you're fucking tofu.

I didn't even need to open the link, to know what that interview was. I didn't need to open the link to know that you're on the autism spectrum, either. You clearly don't pick up social cues, because that kid was being a smartarse cunt who got put in his place. You step up to the plate to bat? You're gonna have the ball thrown at you.

On a side-note, you strike me as the kind of individual who tried lifting, once. You may even have done so for a whole six months, but then the pain and the routine began to eat at your soul, and laziness ultimately got the best of you. As it always does. As it always will. So, you sling shit at your former heroes, because it makes you feel better for just that little moment, before depression and mediocrity consume every fiber of your being once more.

One more thing. Don't you fucking reply to me again.

You either, shit-eating mother fucker.

Black Flag isn't great and Rollins is an asshole. His spoken word stuff is interesting and personable.

Go home Tofu Tony, you got told.

LOOK EVERYONE, IT'S HENRY ROLLINS! WE'VE GOT HENRY HERE! See? Nobody cares.

man that sure is a lot of projecting there
>former heroes
I never listened to His shitty """music""" and my father was in my life so i don't need to admire edgy soyboys like you do.

you sound like a pussy, lol

on another note, i watched some movie about an immortal guy starring rollins and he was a god awful actor

Big gay faggot
>Guns scare me, so rights should go poof!

It's not your fault. It's not your fault. It's not your fault. I know you.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Bo3UTrBw3U

Holy shit look at this faggot

Dude what are you, 16?

i came to this thread for lulz, i did not expect these feels

FROZEN

Holy moly.

Would you dance with him Sup Forums?

youtu.be/ddOeLCD-Iuo?t=24s

this is one of the most autistic exchanges I've ever seen

Stop trying to act like he didn't destroy you, soyboy. Go listen to Cuck Flag with your dad's boyfriend.

>2 Crimson Ghost tattoos
I always hated this Lee Ving wannabe

DRINKING BLACK COFFEE
DRINKING BLACK COFFEE
DRINKING BLACK COFFEE
DRINKING BLACK COFFEE

STARE AT THE WALLS

rollins is a fag
rollins is like the opposite of a nazi

He looks like a nazi so nope i wont be pulling punches

lol

The better version that you alluded to. youtube.com/watch?v=v12jFhYlhz8

I won't stop you

I agree with this.

When did Richard Dean Anderson get tattoos?

Black Flag was made to sell out. A lot of people don't get that. Despite the fact that everybody involved claims so.

FAG

yo nigga move

I can just imagine Henry repeating "Yo, Nigga, Move?" in a very perplexed manner

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=9XKDhnb3z4M

the faggoty little interviewer. Does anybody have that one interview with that one band and the interview is getting absolutely shit on? Some metal band I think but the band members didnt seem that metal

Wait what

He hates his father

Why? Got a source/interview?

Is this the dude that made the movie where he is an angel? It was decent.

I don't remember, but it might have been one of his spoken word albums. Maybe one of his books.

youtube.com/watch?v=bflUyMNWF50

You obviously have a very cursory knowledge of Rolins
He brings it up constantly, he'll say stuff like, his dad is the type of guy to hide in bushes with an AR-15, and watch fox news.

His hatred for his dad is probably a big reason for why he doesn't want to have children, to carry on that bloodline.

I do. I was hoping it was something a bit more visceral/relatable like his dad was an abusive alcoholic or something, rather than "fuck you dad and fuck conservatism"

thats a part of it too, i remember he said somethign about being abused, but i dont remember how

The usual reason. Parents got divorced, father got a new life and he was left with his mother who was a government worker who had him put on then-experimental ADD medicine until he got old enough to quit on his own. The reason he's so fucking intense all the time is partially due to his brain chemistry being all fucked up by the meds. He talked all about this on JRE.

Anyone want to address any of the rumors about him being gay?

I saw a thread on Sup Forums a long time ago where a guy who was at a gig rollins was at, said his friend was sexually propositioned and threatened by rollins,.

Also micheal cera was mentioned in an unrelated story, being a sperg.

speaking with a degree of comprehension, Rollins likely has trust issues and Cole getting murdered probably really fucked with his perception of machismo. I would wager it eats him up a little that despite all of the distance he put between himself and abuse, he was still vulnerable to hurt and loss despite his big muscles. He doesn't strike me as a bully so much as a big, defensive asshole.

Get off of Sup Forums Henry Rollins, you obscure faggot. Go make another piece of shit movie for us all to laugh at because your failure of an attempt to start a guerrilla promotion campaign on Sup Forums to save your dead end career isn't working.

the 3rd or 4th best singer of Black Flag