Good Time

Just marathoned this movie over the course of the day. What's the correct opinion of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSdxbBsShak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had a Good Time

kino

shill time is more like it. fuck off

Was the director who played his retarded brother really that good at acting, or does he just appear that retarded in real life?

Good shit. The scene where Pattinson was making moves on the underage girl legit made me unconformable

Essential /nightcore/

Even though she was very average, I have an obsession with ebonies so actually got pretty turned on by it. It definitely was uncomfortable though, she was too young.

i had to pause it a few times and pace around when he was trying to get his brother out of the hospital

what's some other new england wigger kino that doesn't any of the wahlbergs or afflecks?

Up until that moment I still thought he had his brother's best interests at heart for all this awful schemes. I couldn't believe he was actually trying to fuck her.

>Don't get confused, or you're just gonna make things bad for me

youtube.com/watch?v=jSdxbBsShak
They're cool guys

very great movie used to hate robert pattinson myself

If I went back to 2011 and told you none of the Harry Potter kids would amount to much but the Twilight leads would be two of the best young actors of their generation nobody would believe me

kino. pattinson and his brother in the moive should've been nominated for oscars

Besides Pattinson who turned out to be a good actor from Twilight?

that kidulthood movie?

>DEATH MAKE ME BRAVE

I think Stewart is great really. She has this 50s Brando/Clift internal angst thing that is hypnotic to watch

Same, it was the first time where the desperation and danger of Robert Pattinson's character really set in
When he talks his way into their house, you're still under the impression that he's ultimately trying to get his brother and skip town or something, but then between trying to get info on her drug dealer boyfriend and making moves on her to buy time, it does a good job of establishing how manipulative and conniving he is

No. She. Does. Not.

buffalo 66. its set in buffalo but pretty close to new england come on

Certified kino

A fucking masterpiece.

Breakneck pacing, insanely good performance, direction and cinematography are God-Tier, it’s one of the most hypnotically insane films I’ve ever seen in a theater.

Anna Kendrick is an oscar nominee and Justin Chon directed and starred in Gook which was kino.
>

underaged? she was 16.

most normal men would have sex with a woman her age

small town crime

first film in a long time that fully engaged me.