youtube.com/watch?v=TVpQmZmKNmo
youtube.com/watch?v=2FSKs5IGAZU
youtube.com/watch?v=eW1DAZbOuTk
youtube.com/watch?v=H2ntxrVK_U8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>movie about kangz
>go into debt and have no credit

Poetry.

NOBODY FUCKING LIKES BLACK PEOPLE SO STOP MAKING FILMS ABOUT THEM.

FOR FUCKS SAKE. I WANT MY ELFIN AGE. I WANT TO BE RULED BY TALL BLONDE WHITE PEOPLE. I WOULD DIE HAPPY.

i don't care who is the protagonist, the only thing that I want it is fun like the first, but it seems that they took off that...
sad

Desu this movie looks HYPE as FUARK, everyone I know of Sup Forums and Sup Forums is hyped a h*ck for it.
>CUHRAYZEE action
>dat Gypsey redesign
>dat based Johnny Boyega bruv
>dem new kaijus
>dat trailer music
Of course your racists will shit on it

OH NO NO NO NO
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSHHAHAHAHHHAH

Why is this fucking niglet in EVERY FUCKING FILM NOW?

Thats some shitty cartoon network underdog design. The machines in the first one actyally had a lot of personality

How can shit like this exist when the Planet of the Apes films look incredible?

HAHAHA funny shit faggot, except when Legendary fails again we might not get Dune from Based Denis. There is no reason to celebrate, but we are Sup Forums now.

cmon buddy, why shitpost in a group of likeminded people
could gloss over trailer music if its not in the final movie, but every second with childbirthing hips boyegas voice or face is gonna be ruined for me. Also the lighter feel and the new jägers look like shit, fuck me in the ass why did they have to ruin the only good parts of the first one

Oh yeah... I forgot this was a thing.

BECAUSE
ITS EASIER
TO MAKE REALISTIC CGI
OF THING THAT ACTUALLY EXIST
THAN OF THINGS THAT DO NOT EXIST

It's the other way around. Apart from that, you're right.

>Transformers 6

How are they supposed to make money when blacks enter the theater through the back door?

it just bothers me that this has almost no continuity from the first movie

>it’s another “black people take something wonderful that white people made and fucking destroy it” episode

ENOUGH

>DelTaco
>White

>reportedly low interest in the movie
>sandwiched between Tomb Raider and Ready Player One
J U S T

ayo hol up my nigga, imma need dem robots to go faster and shiz, ya feel me famalamadingdong?

>that white people made

Spics are not white.

Different studios and different objects requires different amounts of work and focus?

How do they expect to advertise this in China when they just banned hip-hop from television?

i loved pacrim and this shit looks horrible
>that horrible theme song
>jaegars are now fast instead of having weight and being imposing
>plot twist revealed in the trailer
>graphics looks like ps3 instead of good looking ones
>comm-pod is now just empty space with cgi

fuck off

And Japan created the mecha Genre in the first place

>lose Del Taco, the only reason the first film worked
>shit out a sequel with a literally who director instead
>outsource CGI to some teenager in Bangladesh on his laptop
>completely ignore the fact that you have Godzilla, King Kong, and your own original group of giant robots all in your fucking wheelhouse
Shaking my head.

>they didn't make Atlantic Rim
IT COULD HAVE BEEN SIMPLE AND GOOD

I WANT TO SEE THE IRISH KILLBOT

I'll tell you something:
>it will gonna flop tremendously

wouldn't have made much sense chronologically.

ideally they wouldve just made a prequel or made a direct sequel where kaiju are no longer present, but jaegar tech is, and with countries no longer needed to be in unison, it wouldve been jaegar vs jaegar

the first was great, clearly a lot of effort put in. It was fun, great soundtrack, didn't take itself seriouesly but the quality was there. Really fun to watch in IMAX

This is such a disappointment.

Just like the first movie

Could they have chosen a shittier song for a trailer?

I actually like John. But whoever chose that soundtrack should be shot in the dick.

>CMON GOTTA GET IT ON TILL I DIE GET IT ON

who the fuck thought this was thematically relevant? i could hum you the entire pacrim theme . WHY

>>completely ignore the fact that you have Godzilla, King Kong, and your own original group of giant robots all in your fucking wheelhouse

REEEEEEEEE now I want Kaiju Kino with mechas and Godzilla himself.

Because Andy Serkis is a god?
Before you shit on me, remember Gollum. Also, I recently rewatched King Kong. Besides its length, it's some underappreciated kino.

Because he's like Idris Elba. Regadless of how you feel about his poltical beliefs, he is really talented.

But he isen't so what are you talking about?

>No Dune
>No Godzilla Vs Kong
At least they won't adapt Life Is Strange, right?

>/wr/ war ready general
when ?

>only reason your film does well is because of international audience
>cast a black dude even though chinks hate that

it's like throwing money into the fire

Pacific Rim poster
>Centers completely on the Jaegars, no humans
Uprising trailer
>We just see Gypsy's head with Boyega standing in front

He really isn't talented though. He is even one note. Besides a handful of actors one note acting wont get you very far. This movie will show if he can carry a movie with star power. For his sake he'd better hope he books his next project before this comes out. After Star Wars I'm sure no one really wants him much.

I don't even care who's in it.
It's lost all of its charm and direction.
Was so hyped when I heard there was a second one - absolutely zero interest now.

Hollywood never makes what you want, just what it thinks you want. Why do you think the only good remakes are of subpar movies(The Fly, The Thing)? Instead they just remake classics like Ghostbusters, Psycho, and King Kong(Although the 2005 KK is actually kinda underrated,desu)

The original didn't have very memorable characters either. Maybe it would have done better if the giant robots and multidimensional aliens weren't the only thing about it.

Will Smith is the only one note actor I can think of that made it work.

I'll give him this. He's better than "fish eyed" Ridley. I think he could go onto smaller products.

At the very least is guy davis still designing the monsters? everything about this movie makes me sad.

Also, Dwayne Johnson? Given his physicality, it's not surprising. Ballers was different though.

Ron Pearlman? Idris Elba? Did we watch the same film?

>jumanji makes almost a billion at the box office worldwide
>Black guy and half black guy two of the main characters

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What nickelodeon show is this?

is that john "ooga" boyega?

can you keep the x is not white discussions confined to Sup Forums

>first movie barely makes profit
>LET'S MAKE SEQUEL
>...BUT WORSE

Elba is an ex-chav who never actually learned how to read.
He's only famous because the jews want him to be.

Raleigh may not have been a great character, but he's still decent. Almost all the characters from the first film are memorable in some way, that's kind of Del Toro's thing, giving everybody's characters at least one moment to shine. But this new one looks like garbage all around, and nothing they can do could ever possibly top the opening to the first film.
youtube.com/watch?v=zyctxH9Dslg

Thank you based chinks. Your racism will save the movie industry

Just getting the world ready for when there are no white people left.
Soon

Come on Bro, even the first bays transformers has better cgi

GET IT ON TIL I FLOP
GET IT ON TIL I FLOP

What of them? One was stock tough guy, other stock funny criminal type. And not even remotely original presentation of one either.

>he thinks the rock is half black

WTF I LOVE CHINA NOW

To the death of me I can't recall a single thing anyone did in the movie. I remember watching it and thinking how terribly written it was though.

lel, sure thing - you can boil down ANY character to simple archetypes like that. According to your logic, no characters are interesting.
Get a brain moran.

That reminds me. I keep meaning on framing that Pacific Rim poster I got. Thought about adding LEDs too.

Mate, come on. How hard is to render fucking steel plates. I work in the heavy industry so I immediately spotted how unnatural does it look in the scenes where they were stational in the depo. Even Robot Jox from the 80's looked more real when they showed still mechas.

I didn't say that. I said neither of them was interesting take on those arch types.

Like I said, everyone has good moments spread throughout the movie. No character is AMAZING, but they're all decent.

>Pentecost
youtube.com/watch?v=U5_Bc8ixvv8
>Mako
youtube.com/watch?v=Sqzm5EwGgjk
>Hannical Chau
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln09TEzlPOU
>Newt and Hermann
youtube.com/watch?v=__AsYc8GA0c
>Cherno Alpha/Crimson Typhoon vs Otachi/Leatherback
youtube.com/watch?v=8xjvIaYgOtw
>Gypsy Danger vs. Leatherback
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu3aovvTIj8

China is the only thing that saved the first one, and with Boyega so prominently featured in this, that's not going to happen again.

LEAVE KAIJU KINO TO ME

>Del Toro
>japanese genre
>it is another - ''White nigger attempts to steal shit that others made while everyone else knows that jews were the one who did everything interesting in the white ''''''''''''''''''history'''''''''''''' - episode.

There there, go make some Youtube comment to save another white child to make you feel better.

>On January 11, 2016, Chinese conglomerate Wanda Group announced that it concluded an agreement with shareholders to acquire Legendary Entertainment for $3.5 billion, making it the largest acquisition of an American media company by a Chinese firm.

mass suicide by chinks when?

>BECAUSE
>ITS EASIER
>TO MAKE REALISTIC CGI
>OF THING THAT ACTUALLY EXIST
>THAN OF THINGS THAT DO NOT EXIST

Nope, it's hard to make living beings look good in cgi, robots are MUCH easier.

That is actually a fucking good question. Is this movie kill thanks to this, or will they reshoot it using classical music?

This is some good bait

(((They))) did. Which is funny because PR2 looks more like this piece of shit than it does PR1

Already a thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=TVpQmZmKNmo

Fuck, I forgot the Gypsy Danger vs. Otachi fight

youtube.com/watch?v=2FSKs5IGAZU

If this does badly, I honestly don't know what to think. It's just the same thing as Jurassic Park, but with a Gorilla/ Wolf/ and Crocodile

>The Rock saving cinema once again

You clearly are in need of some kaiju bone power, faggot.

Speaking of Kaijus and giant robots, does anyone else remember this fucking game? All I remember was being able to pick up the tanker trucks and chuck them at the other player.
youtube.com/watch?v=eW1DAZbOuTk

>I take it myself

Liberals too busy jerking to black panther

Also, is Pacific Rim the most "Lovecraftian" themed movie we'll ever get? The entire aspect of a rift to another dimension opening up and huge horrifying monsters coming from deep within the ocean screams it. Plus, when I saw this in theaters for the first time I honestly expected Slattern to be HEAVILY influenced by Cthulhu
youtube.com/watch?v=H2ntxrVK_U8

>Lovecraftian
InigoMontoya.wav

>projected to open lower than the first movie
GOOD!
This'll be even more hilarious since PR1 was considered a box office disappointment 5 years ago.

I don’t mind black protagonists, but I don’t want a fucking monkey like boyega.

Man, I really want to see giant robots moving like Bruce Lee. Oh, wait, I don't.

Charlie doesn't need Kaiju bone he's got fight milk

that doesn't justify the first film (made five years ago) having far better effects.

>the rock
>black

Will is very good at his one note

I have to say. I'm starting to get a little sick of seeing a Nigger in every movie.
I think I'm going to stop voting Democrat.

Don't forget Jack Black

No argument here.
He's fun.