ITT, who would be your "creator's pet?"

ITT, who would be your "creator's pet?"

You've been hired to work for whatever studio you want, working on whatever franchise you want.

Obviously, you have to play by certain rules, and include certain characters, but you have the free reign to start giving any ONE character from that Universe more limelight and character progression than they have typically ever gotten, whether the fans like it or not.

What's his/her name, Sup Forums?

Plastic Man

Spider-Man

I'm torn between Howard the Duck, Persuasion, or Planet Terry.

Wildfire and Vision probably

Beta Ray Bill.

Doctor Fate

Yolanda Rat. If Steve's gone and they don't have anyone to play Rizzo, she'll be the new main rat.

The Bugmaster.

Darkwing never really had any noteable female villains. His most recurring one only got two episodes as it was. I'd use her significantly more.

Wonder Woman.

Yeah, if I worked for DC, I would probably try and find any excuse to have Diana show up in whatever I ended up writing.

Terry.

Richard Rider

Troll.
I like mythology stuff, and she's a pretty out there character.
I could have a lot of fun with that and was pretty much dropped as soon as she was picked up.

Thor's OC daughter whose powerset is basically a weather Superman. So Superman's senses, speed, agility, reflexes, stamina, durability and strength plus Thor's weather and earth manipulation. It would be as if Superman and Thor had sexed and she is the result. But in this case either Gladiator of Hyperion would be the other parent.

Has he even shown up in modern He-Man comics? Because he would if I was running shit

Spot if Marvel, Question if DC.

Shocker

Impeccable taste, user.

Will he tell Spider-Man not to mock him in the next movie?
Will he even get a second shocker gauntlet and a mask?

Killer Moth.

Taskmaster, I think would be a lot of fun to use.

Lady Shiva, bar none. She's "existed" for longer than Judge Dredd and she still doesn't have even a one-shot to her name. Fuck that.

Death's Head, probably.

Captain Marvel. You can write magic, superscience, or urban street level and he still feels right at home. Plus, he;s like Superman, accept with an interesting backstory twist. I don't think anyone's ever used him to his fullest potential, but I'd be willing to fucking try.

This. plz keep him pure

Marvel? Slapstick.
DC? Creeper.

Psycho Pirate or Clayface for sure

if I had to pick a hero I'd go with

Zod, because he should be interesting but the only time he was the highlight of a story was in Superman 2

DC: Killer Croc
Marvel: The Beetle

Alexandra. Ive allways felt like she should really be josies pure rival other than some minor annoyance/frienemy . like she to the point where she forms her own band to try and upstage the pussycats.

Did you miss New Krypton from a few years ago? I enjoyed Zod in that story arc

Arisia just to have a qt3.14 Female Gl. but well written of course.

Dark Horse: Big Guy & Rusty the Boy Robot.

Image: my OC.

DC: Shadowpact

Marvel: Ikon & Space Knights

CRRRUUUUSHER HOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAN!

>DC: Shadowpact
>Marvel: Ikon & Space Knights
My guy. I'd love a series about Ikon and Brandy/Starshine trying to rebuild the Spaceknights after Galador got punked.

Zero.

Gib me best Lantern Dee See

>DC
DAMAGE!

>Marvel
Bring back the Code Red Thunderbolts.

Katie Powers in: Completely cute adventures with zero crossover bullshit involved.

Marvel: A plot where Mysterio is hired to do special effects work on some film based off Spider-Man's adventures after being fingered as being one of the villains associated with it who isn't a fucking utter nut. I'd also try something with the original version of The Orb who's trying to find some meaning with his schtick stolen and his rivalry having dried up to everyone but him.
DC: Something with Killer Moth, probably a murder-mystery dealing with imposter Moths.

Scorpion, simply because I'm tired of people nowadays thinking it's cool to shit on him and because I want to swing a pendulum in the opposite direction for once.

Just one?

Lagoon Boy

I'd overuse Roxy Rocket for no reason other than to get Dini his damn royalties.

Bullock