Meanwhile, on 2002 Sup Forums

Meanwhile, on 2002 Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0PisGe66mY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muppet_Treasure_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treasure_Island_(1950_film)
theguardian.com/technology/2012/jul/19/ipad-prototype-ive-2002
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow I sure do love sinfest!

I wish Marvel sold the Avengers to Fox. We will never see an Avengers movie.

Man, Spider-man is such a good book right now.

Spongebob and Ed Edd n Eddy are the best cartoons on tv

I heard Family Guy might be getting cancelled soon. Is this true? It may not be the Simpsons, but it's still a solid show that could go for a few more years.

I am SO FUCKING HYPED for The Dark Knight 2. I literally cannot believe this is happening, Frank Miller is a God.

I love high school and can't wait to experience the real world.

I can't believe they're making a Daredevil movie! This is going to be amazing!

AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO COULD SAVE US

I think Stan Lee might be at the end of the road guys be prepared

>That fucking Spider-Man gif that I have not seen in 15 years

>I'm not gay, I'm not gay
>But I dance around in a gay, gay way

I am sure that in like 15 years from now I will be doing something productive with my life.

>I'm not gay
>No, no way
>but watching me dance will make you gay

Family Guy editor here:
Yes, we're basically finished with the show. After the batch of episodes set to air this January and February, there will be one episode unaired and that one episode (the long-sought after 2ACX05) is probably never going to air. Thhe episode was supposed to be aired years ago and was, if I remember, Jewish-themed. Unfortunately, Fox executives deemed the episode too controversial to air and have held its airing hostage since. All I can show you is this one screen grab I captured right before the episode was rejected.

All we can hope for our show is that it somehow gets sold to some other network that will actually treat the show with dignity and generate enough publicity to uncancel the show a second time. Remember, no show has ever been cancelled by a network twice and then uncancelled by the same network twice.

Here's the music that always accompanied that gif.
youtube.com/watch?v=V0PisGe66mY
(at least in Latin America, this shit with the song and Spiderman dancing was some sort of meme back then, like the Hamster Song)

Why has god forsaken us.

dear sweet mother of god,
cant wait for this to come out on dvd.

Guys im from the future year 20xx ask me anything

Does Mega Man level tech exist?

yes and more
after the great waifu war of 2060 mankind split into mainly two paths those who genetic engineer monster girls and those who build robot girls

Is anyone else following TOFA on ABS this year? Lazymuffin is making some great stuff.

Sounds great, how can travel to this time?

I love Kingdom Hearts so much!

>Sounds great, how can travel to this time?
timeman

This movie came out on VHS.

Man the last LOTR movie is coming out.
Surely, this means they have lots of cartoon adaptations just waiting in the oven!
Right guys?

You know this season of the Simpsons is kinda weak do you think it will be cancelled soon?

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

>peaking in high school

You should kill yourself desu.

I'm excited to know what Cyclops will do in the next X-men film. Word is its based on God Loves Man Kills. Cyke was awesome there.

YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY!

YOU'RE NOT AUTISTIC AND GAY

>I can't believe they're making a Daredevil movie! This is going to be amazing!

Starring the guy from Mallrats.

Ben Affleck needs to stay far away from movies.

GTA Vice City came out in PS2, i can't wait!

Shut your mouth, he was great in Good Will Hunting. I can't wait to see more films written by those two, I'm sure they'll make a ton together.

>Playing GTA without above perspective.
Rockstar gonna bomb so hard for this

Man guys Avengers just had one of the most amazing runs Busiek had brought them back to to the top surely it can only go up from here right!

Anybody else think Melee could be in tournaments one day?

Guys I am from he future and I must warn you: do no let Loeb write any Ultimate related book, it will kill the entire franchise. Do you hear me? Kill Loeb!

Hey he wrote Batman A Long Halloween and Dark Victory im sure we have nothing to worry about

Why there are still people who aren't Spider-Fags just fucking boggles me. Dude has been good since his first appearance, I'm starting to think it's impossible to ruin this character. He's just too based.

Anyone else hype for the Powerpuff Girls movie? That's gonna do gangbusters at the box office, and I heard we might get a Samurai Jack movie too.

Looking forward to both of those. Personally, I can't wait for that Star Wars project Genndy has been working on, his style is perfect for SW. Lucas really lucked out with him.

the internet wasn't this contrarian back then desu

Speaking as a lifelong Marvel reader, can I just say what a fucking godsend this man is? Aside from Thunderbolts, Marvel had just become such unreadable fucking tripe under Bob Harras; the most creatively bankrupt shit ever. Quesada's era has given us Grant Fucking Morrison on X-Men, it's given us Ellis on Punisher, Millar and Bendis on this new Ultimate line and Jenkins on Inhumans... it's like a "best of Vertigo" dream team given free reign to go nuts and do what they do best. I've never seen such an explosively creative, vibrant landscape and I can't wait to see what the future of the company holds, and that's not something I thought I'd be saying even five years ago.

I'm pretty sure at some point i had this shit on my phone

I bet none of you have beaten Sephiroth or the phantom heartless from Neverland yet.

They should make Spider-Man black

ROFTLMAO

The second movie is this year

what do you guys think Spider-Man 2 will be about?

Look at this noob, can't spell ROTFLMAO

What a fail, ROTFLMAO

I honestly don't know if fail was around then

Venom

Please Raimi I can't wait

Spider-Man 1's not even out

you just got PUNK'D

>boy I sure loved FFX, I hope they remake FFVII in that style
(I know it's not Sup Forums-related but I like to imagine what people thought back then)

I saw a preview gif of Spider-Man swinging in his new MTV animated series. It's amazing to think computer animation has come this far. They can do things with him they never could before. This just may be the best most adult Spider-Man series ever.

Is it just me or we're currently living the best era the internet will ever have?

You bet!No one is retarded, sad and petty enough to collect informations about Internet weridoes that nobody cares about on a Wikipedia-like structure.Of course there's some nolifes like this Girlvinyl fellow wasting histimes reporting those shits nobody cares about on LiveJournal

Do you guys think girls will ever get into comics? I wish i could find a girlfriend that cares about comics.

I know right, they say it's going to be based on Frank Miller's works, too! Has the man ever written anything bad?

I'm sure that when I'm no longer a kid I won't be fat and I will have friends and people will like me and my life will be good

Hey guys whatever happened to that Daredevil game I heard they were making? I haven't heard much of anything from it.

Gee, i hope its like the Spiderman game, that was good as fuck.

What's a waifu?

No way. He wrote a book called Sin City like 8 years ago. I wish he wrote all of his stories with as much character depth as the ones in that comic!

I can't wait for the third one!

2soon

>2002
>Still using VHS

Grandpa get off the internet

Lets be honest here, Americans: Your comics are irrelevant. Ducks regulary break a million sales per month in Germany while Marvel and DC don't even manage to scratch 200k with thier strongest capes. Which is pathetic when your market is more than 3 times as big. All of your stories have already been told 2 decades ago, you really only can reheat old capes and nothing else. Simply put, you guys are pathetic.

>Jon has a snake tie

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that this was a good movie.

and better than the original

Anyone see the new Hey Arnold movie? I heard it's not as good as the show.

I just downloaded the latest kingdom hearts 2 trailer, is this guy Sora or a new character

it's probably the new protagonist
Sora is going to sleep for a year after Chains of Memories so he's probably going to rescue him!
I bet Toy Story is gonna make it to KH2, can't wait

Anyone else hyped for this? Just saw the trailer and thought it looks really good.

I mean it looks good, but not good enough to make me build a retarded robot arm.

Samurai Jack is fucking awesome. Can't wait to see how the story ends.

In 5-8 years, the kids who grew up watching the stupid 90's shit we all hate like Pokemon, Digimon, Power Rangers, Nick cartoons, will be old enough to post on Sup Forums. They never grew up on quality like TMNT, Ghostbusters, the original Star Wars trilogy or Transformers. You can see it in the way they trade Yugioh cards, ride their Razor scooters and show off their new iPhones.

Are we 80's kids the last good generation?

¡HAAAY!

¡UNA MAÑANA TE VERÉ CHEGAR!

Just saw this in the theater. Surpisingly good.

I sure can't wait for kindergarten!

>treasure island
>IN SPACE!

Really stupid choice. Just adapt it in its normal setting.

But they did that already.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muppet_Treasure_Island

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treasure_Island_(1950_film)

I enjoyed it too, I can't see how the sequel can top it though.

>linking some random site
I'm not checking those.

I meant in animated form of course.

They haven't even made the second one yet

The fuck is an iPhone?

Some prototype from Apple.it'll never catch on
theguardian.com/technology/2012/jul/19/ipad-prototype-ive-2002

Guys, guys, I have a great idea for an English-language imageboard website based on Japan's 2chan. It'll probably be a niche thing with no impact aside from the handful of people interested in these things, but I can't imagine anything going wrong.

Thoughts?

CAUSE I'M IN TOO DEEP

Yu-gi-oh cards? Hahaha you're saying it like they exist or something. I honestly can't see how they could make a decently balanced TCG from a FREAKING anime of all things, let alone sell well.

Nothing is impossible in a post-Pokemon world

Sure but have you seen how they play that card game in the anime? It makes no god damn sense. You can't attack specific parts of a summoned monster if all attacks kill them in one hit anyway. How are they going to make a functional tcg from that? The cards doesn't seem to have any sort of restriction anyway. God, that anime is retarded

Is Disney doomed? Treasure Planet looks OK but it hardly looks like it'll pull in what Shrek got. I'm sick of seeing that ugly ogre fuck everywhere.

Do you think they'll ever make a good sequel since they want to do these so bad now? Ugh, why don't they just buy Pixar already? They're never gonna get into a bad spot.

AND IM TRYING TO KEEP

Wow the toa got a power up looks like things are getting serious

Have you tried the GBA game?

underrated

kek

Unfortunately no the bionicle game I have is Bionicle Heros for the 360 which is pretty boring and gets stale after a while. but which gba game are you talking about the maze of shadows or matoran adventures