West Tree story time

Hey guys, I just finished the first part of my webcomic, care for a storytime?

Join me on a journey of 4 years ups and downs, here we go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap2fmLc93xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And that's the first chapter!

Here's the last page of chapter 2! Are we having fun yet?

Oh yeah, fun fact, this page was drawn like this because it was made April fools day.

Last page of this chapter!

Are we having fun yet anons?

Eh, a little.

Good to hear!

Had to drive to my college, education is important, but before I have to go to class for two hours, lets get in another chapter!

Oh geez! forgot the image!

Annabeth a cute

And that's it for this chapter! see you in an hour or two!
Yes, Annabeth is very cute.

Bump
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap2fmLc93xk

I'm curious, how much of the plot is actually planned and how much is made up on the go?

Better question, why are people giving this the time of day when it's extremely derivative of It Hurts and just about anything else dewd has laid eyes upon?

Because It Hurts was perfect and now it's gone. But honestly though the characters are fun the writing quality is too low for this style of comic.

>People
>Plural

Because its cute and fun. Sure its no It Hurts, but not much can stand up to that level of quality anyway.

Kinda chuckled at last panel.

This ain't unreadable, like it has moments and art could be improved but works once you get used to it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to read it

Wait are these monster people made out of different material?

I assumed
Was just her being a dumb delusional nerd, not a legit non-human hybrid.

And I've stopped caring given up reading halfway.
Good luck user.

fuck off dewd

It Hurts sucks ass but even that comic runs laps around this.

>works once you get used to it
Is that the new "just turn your brain off"? Seriously, this comic is next level terrible. Everything is an obvious ripoff of something, the art is atrocious (even after Dewd "improved"), and anyone who's been in either /hyw/ or /doag/ knows that Dewd isn't here to make anything good, to improve, or to do anything constructive. He just wants attention, and he's perfectly content to wallow in his own filth if it means people pay attention to him.

It's like that for the first 6 chapters, after that I start making a script for the whole chapter before I draw it.
Oh yeah, it takes place in the future and stuff, lots of weird little characters

But anyways, let's get started on chapter 5!

Here's a remade version of page two i made because the original wan't in color.

And yes, that character is a parody of David Willis' character and it becomes more apparent by the end of the chapter.

I've heard the accusation that it's a ripoff been thrown around a lot but I haven't really seen it. I read through the comic and, yeah it's extremely referential, but what exactly is it ripping off?
Or are you just talking out of your ass?

This was a romance i ditched.

And that's the end of this chapter!

Now I gotta take a small break here and get prepared for the next chapter, which is 42 pages long.

Ok, lets begin!

I have no idea why I think this is funny.