DCEU

Justice League will flop 26% Rotten Tomatoes

k, I'm still not watching it

cool, I'm still going to see it

Well, it's Snyder's and Joj Wew's rapebaby, so it's bound to be an spectacle.

I Would Watch Avengers Infinity Wars

not watching that shit either, tbqh

Come One justice league is a flop

They're gonna edit it to give WW more screen time and have her be the leader of the JL.

I'd agree with you a month ago, but I think Wonder Woman gave the DCEU a massive public perception boost.

Did Armin shit on WW and compared it with Marlel?

fuck justice league i would watch avengers infinity war

How can the Justice League ever compete with The Avengers

>Flash and Cyborg got no solo film before JL
>technically Batman didn't even get a solo film
>Steppenwolf is not really an established villain like Loki was, only appeared in a deleted scene as a CGI piece of poop

I would like to see Justice League's first live-action film not be a dud, but it honestly doesn't seem exciting at all. Hope I'm wrong

It's funny how Armin shits on anything that isn't MCU even when it's soemthing good like Wonder Woman. I wouldn't be suprised.
On a lighter note, I have alot of respect for they guy, seeing how dedicated he is to being fit.

My honest guess is that it'll be 40%-50% because Wonder Woman will probably make people think it's better than it actually is. I want it to be good though, but hard to appreciate when all the other movies have been hot garbage.

Batman dies fighting Bizarro

Cavill and Affleck are both out

>26% Rotten Tomatoes
The butthurt will be glorious!

>26% Rotten Tomatoes
I'm ok with this if they fire snyder after that, if they choose to keep him then I'm out of this train

Wonder Woman vibes all over again

Wonder Woman wasn't directed by two of the biggest talentless hacks to ever touch superhero movies.

what's next "water is wet" and "OP's a faggot"?

THERE'S A REASON THE ONLY THINGS AT COMICCON ARE JUSTASS LEAGUE AND AQUABRO

How much is whedon involved in this movie?He's far better than Snyder at making capeshit but I heard he only made cuts?

SpiderFlop Spiderflop
just look at that weekend drop
Losing Cash? Holy Cow
Not even China can save it now
LOOK OUT! here comes the SpiderFlop

I hope your parents believed in corporal punishment

Kek saved

>Justice League will flop
No shit. The desperate attempts of the DCEUfags to defend it will be hilarious though, plus Snyder will never be allowed anywhere near another DC property so that's at least two good things that'll come out of it's mess.

He said he liked WW, but he is downplaying its box office performance by alot, and uplaying Homecoming's.

>tfw watching his x-men related videos

He doesn't look that fit my man.

Snyder is never ever leaving

26% is being generous

I feel this deserves applause, but I can only give you a humble You.

But the jewess has no butt

autism