>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny trailer
youtu.be/UkEgVzE4U54

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aP1jcbPRxc8
youtube.com/watch?v=41zOfdWMnw4
youtube.com/watch?v=z6Rq3DneBJU
starwars.com/databank/mas-amedda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck jj

For the Empire!

Will Eli lead us to a new age of Chiss Waifus?

what expression is this face trying to convey

No, because he will keep them for himself

The Look.

So the OP's getting a little crowded. I think we need to cut down on the videos at least.

It's been that long for a good while now and hasn't been an issue yet.

There's a lot of shit coming out for Star Wars, bud.

Rebels obviously stays, but I say we ditch the Battlefront 2 trailer and Forces of Destiny, and I'm kind of 50/50 on keeping TLJ.

At the very least, we can cut the Forces of Destiny trailer, if only because the shorts are actually out.

But that's just me.

What about adding links to the OP?

Where the fuck is the video trailer for Star Wars Land??????????????????

Being that it's a cartoon, Forces of Destiny is more appropriate to have here than BF2 or TLJ.

On the other hand it's already out and nobody here really cares about it, so I'm thirding the motion to ditch it. Maybe bring it back if they put out another trailer for the next batch or something.

Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=aP1jcbPRxc8

Full panel segment: youtube.com/watch?v=41zOfdWMnw4

I had an updated OP with a few of the videos updated/removed, but I never got to post it because my thread got sniped

I'd also suggest making new pastebins. A handful of the mega links have issues or were taken down.

remove all the non-cartoons from this op
remove upcoming releases
remove the comics
remove legends (lmao deluded eufags implyign anybody actually gives a shit about you)

it should ONLY be rebels

go to /tg/ for anything else

>remove the comics
/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

>Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons

/tg/ is jealous we have the best Star Wars threads

that said I do agree that only comic and cartoon specific data should be in the OP pasta all other links should be put into a single overarching pastebin, but this should only be a matter of the OP pasta, not permitted thread discussion topics

So who was this dude anyways and was he in on Sheev's schemes?

I hope so. He looked sick.

he was in on it since at least AOTC, canonically, when he not so subtly suggests to Jar Jar Binks to grant emergency powers to Chancellor Palpatine, and he may have been scheming with him earlier, but the Plagueis novel took it way too far and had him plotting for years before TPM

He had some position that's similar to the speaker of the house or something like that, and yeah he was definitely in on it with Sheev

Also keep in mind that according to Filoni and Lucas before ROTS he didn't know Sheev was a Sith and was just in it to have a bunch of power when the Empire was created.

Amedda being his inside man in TPM is canon, too. He's a big part of the reason Palpatine was able to influence the senate even before he was chancellor.

source?

>trying this hard to falseflag

>Also keep in mind that according to Filoni and Lucas before ROTS he didn't know Sheev was a Sith and was just in it to have a bunch of power when the Empire was created.
No, that was according to the EU, which decided to write him as having gotten in over his head. Per Lucas, Mas Amedda has been in on it the entire time.

for some reason I thought of a scenario where some guy backs Hitler and then when he comes to power finds about the whole jew thing

I don't remember that being spelled out explicitly, but I don't doubt the possibility.

He absolutely knew Palpatine was also Darth Sidious during the Clone Wars, he's shown to be aware of his alter-ego playing both sides during several episodes.

A man of infinite and terrible power walked among the bases of the massive towers and factories of coruscant.
This man, hooded and solitary, was a sith lord. He was down here where the light barely touched, its fingers almost entirely ensnared by the power lines, trash, and thick smog that separated this forlorn network of alleyways from the climate controlled everblue skies not for pleasure, but because he had been observing a senator that might be worth drawing into his web someday soon.
But not yet.

Palpatine stopped when a man, also cloaked, but somewhat hunched and not exeptionally bright with the force came up beside him.
"I know what you are".
Palpatine twitched behind his cloak and turned to regard the mystery irritant.
"And what is that, my forward friend?"
"A sith lord".
At this Palpatine froze. He once again turned to the man, but the hunched stranger had stopped and seated himself in a plastisteel chair at a streetside alcohol parlor a few paces behind the confused Sith.
He gestured for Palpatine to join him at the low table.

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Rq3DneBJU

Sounds like Filoni giving an opinion and even admits he's not sure if Amedda actually knows or not.

Being aware of Palpatine wearing a hood and colluding with the enemies in order to create the Galactic Empire =/= Being aware that Palpatine is secretly a satanist who sacrifices newborn babies to the devil

Databank says otherwise

starwars.com/databank/mas-amedda

>Amedda was one of the few in the galaxy who knew Palpatine was a Sith Lord, and assisted the Chancellor as Speaker of the Senate, helping him manipulate Senators into granting him more and more power.

that's literally the plot of an episode where cad bane kidnaps force babies for sheev

Yeah but was Amedda in the know of that plan?

Databank is unreliable. They once said that Boba was Mandalorian.

No, the post-EU purge databank didn't say that, but Wookieepedia autists took some awkward wording from the entry on his jetpack to be TRUE and HONEST proof that Boba was a Mandalorian.

I'm always reminded of the lunacy that wookieepedophiles actually took the marketing blurb on 4 inch action figure packaging as undeniable canonical proof that Boba Fett was really a TrEU Mandalorian (TM)

Incidentally, for nearly 20 years, the info bit on Kenner toy packaging said the same thing as canon - that Boba Fett was a mysterious deadly bounty hunter who utilized the armor of Mandalorian Supercommandos

So it sounds like Lucas had at one point said that Amedda didn't know Palpatine was Sidious, but he may have either changed his mind while he was still around, or LSG decided otherwise. Or the databank is wrong.

Who here has a twitter account? It's time to ask Pablo.

Isn't Jango a Mando?

Get on it, and while you're there, ask him what color Wat Tambor's panties are, he is so kawaii~

nope

Nope. We still don't know exactly how he got that armor but it's been reaffirmed several times that neither Jango nor Boba are Mandalorian.

Nope.

nope

nope

Nope

As a fa/tg/uy I actually am. I don't play X-Wing so I don't care about 9/10 posts in /swg/

nOpE

Maybe, but Vizsla doesn't want to associate with him.

Nope!

/swg/ on /tg/ wouldn't be anywhere near as bad if it weren't just spreadsheets for army and character builds, unfortunately the autism of quest threads irreparably destroyed that board

>"H-hey I got Mandalorian armor can I hang with you guys now?"
>"Sorry Fett, you need a Mandalorian family tree you can trace back 2,000 years before you're cool enough to hang with us."
>"A bloo bloo bloo... a bloo bloo bloo..."

>all Mandalorian architecture was based on Boba's armor

>I am, in point of fact, a particularly haughty and exclusive person, of pre-Adamite ancestral descent. You will understand this when I tell you that I can trace my ancestry back to a protoplasmal primordial atomic globule. Consequently, my family pride is something inconceivable. I can’t help it. I was born sneering.
t. Pre Viszla

I hope we get a canon jango backstory eventually

Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the jedi, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's kix?

Stop bullying Boba he doesn't deserve this

BOBA FETT?
WHERE?

Let me see you pilot a jetpack

Reposting from last thread (revised):

>Something about the EU you like that probably deserves to stay non-canon
>Something about the EU you like that you think could be fit into canon
>Something about the EU you really didn't like at all and are glad it's gone

>Something about canon you like but that you think the EU did better
>Something about canon you like that you are really glad is canon
>Something about canon you don't like at all

Please give reasonings for your answers, no "I hate it because it sucks" or boogeymen appeals.

A

FUCKING

BOX

FUCK INQUISITOR SABERS

MORE RETARDED THAN SUNCRUSHER

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Boba had a hard life

Why is every author in star wars so intent on shitting on Boba
What did he do to deserve this

he shit on himself just fine

years of being bullied by mandofags and now they can enact their revenge via turning everybody's favorite toy into everybody's favorite jobber

he's an ancillary villain, their job is to look menacing, rough up the heroes a bit, and then promptly lose so the protagonists can be on their merry way to defeat the big bads, this isn't treating a character bad, this isn't making him shit, this isn't any sort of canonical joke, this is just standard drama

Yep.

Wait, I mean nope.

I'm not talking about the movies I'm talking about the comics. It made sense in the movies and you're right, but the comics take it to a whole new level of jobber

sith species

with some tweaking, the Tales of the Jedi comic

all of the bullshit one-upmanship shit like the "I GAVE LUKE A MORE POWERFUL-ER EPIC-ER POWER IN *MY* BOOK" or "MY SUPERWEAPON/EVIL BAD GUY IS BIGGER AND BADDER AND MORE POWERFUL AND EVIL-ER THAN YOURS"

nothing

the Mando-lore. It's leaps and bounds better than Traviss's shit and is more thought-out than most of what came before Traviss

the First Order using TIEs

>>Something about the EU you like that probably deserves to stay non-canon
The general idea of the Vong invading as an enemy post Empire. Also Palpatine wasn't retconned into being good because the Vong existed just like Hitler wasn't retconned into being good just because he fought Stalin.
>>Something about the EU you like that you think could be fit into canon
Revan. The idea of 'Jedi who is held back from defending innocents from the Mandalorians who turns into a Sith when he defies the council and fights them anyways' is great.
>>Something about the EU you really didn't like at all and are glad it's gone
The Sith being named after some weird event where they enslaved some aliens named Sith and for some reason named themselves afterwards and turned into literal alien Sith because they decided to fuck their slaves or something. The Sith name should just be 'Satanists' to the Jedi's 'Christians'.
>>Something about canon you like but that you think the EU did better
Luke actually rebuilding the Jedi.
>>Something about canon you like that you are really glad is canon
I get a good feeling that The Last Jedi is gonna be pure kino. Also Rogue One and surrounding material were a better story of the Death Star plans than the EU.
>>Something about canon you don't like at all
Instead of the New Republic fighting the First Order Leia got some random buttfucks together to make a shitty little Resistance.

I think there's an understanding among current authors and LSG to not take Boba to the overpowered one-man-army unbeatable super-double-killing machine he was in the EU.

This. Wait until we get some content where Boba is the main character and you'll start to see stories where he's a badass action character like people assume him to be. He won't be a Gary Stu like he was in the EU but when we get a Boba Fett comic or something you'll see why he's considered the best bounty hunter in the galaxy. Then later when you see him fight Darth Maul or Anakin Skywalker he'll lose like he's supposed to against people who are that powerful.

Oddly enough, the people who keep pushing this whole thing would be the most against anything that could make him an actual badass action character. They'd insist he stay a jobber, and any attempt to fix that is blatant pandering. There's no winning.

He's been like this since 1983. EU writers just didn't pay enough attention.

That's not true. I'm fine with Boba being badass in his own stories, as long as he doesn't go full Gary Stu like in the EU.

I just love shitting on Boba/Mangofags because they can't admit that he is canonically the biggest jobber in the Galaxy.

i hate boba because he killed the real best bounty hunter in the galaxy

rest in pieces ig-88

this galaxy of meatbags don't deserve you

I'll re-do mine then

Mara Jade. Great character, would not fit in with the current canon at all. Any new story with her wouldn't do her justice and wouldn't fit thematically very well.

Some of the Stackpole Wedge/Rogue Squadron stuff. also Revan.

Karen Traviss and her terrible books.

I'm going to agree with I hate the Idea of Luke failing to re-build the Jedi. It didn't even have to be the "traditional" Jedi and the first order could have attacked his temple as well. But it just seems like a waste.

Zahn's Thrawn book, brilliant novel

Wedge/the lack of a true Rogue Squadron presence. Like I said in the last thread, it's shameful how the story group has handled Wedge up until now. I know it's still very early in the new canon, and I like the new canon very much in most facets, but it's been a huge let down so far and I'm hoping they eventually get Stackpole to do a new Rogue Squadron novel

>not liking Inky Sabers
kys

So, what is Ahsoka's body count?

Kills or sexual abuse victims?

Sexual abuse victims of course

So I watched The Force Awakens and I got to thinking-
You think they'll make a sequel? I mean TFA just kinda ends on a cliffhanger. I figured the next one would be about, I dunno, the remaining jedi or something.

You could call it "The Lonliest Jedi" or "The Remaining Singular Jedi" or something. Hmmm.

Lux
Anakin
Barriss
SS

The Final Jedi?

One Jedi to Rule Them All?

The Lust Jedi

The Lost Jedi