Part one.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/status/887068573075689473
www41.zippyshare.com/v/MTuztxcy/file.html
youtu.be/XvuM3DjvYf0?t=57s
twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/status/887093011557085185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im gonna be sad when humphries leaves

Seeley confirmed that Humphries isn't going far.
twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/status/887068573075689473

Could we be getting a creative shift for Hal Jordan/GLC? Or just a break for an arc?

Ship

he said he's taking over as writer so I'd presume humphries is taking over hal and pals. or maybe something else space related

also
>shipping jess and simon
disgusting

>SCREW YOU BATMAN
heh

Hey Stel's home planet. Glad someone remembered Stel.

wait if the life entity is there they are on earth? what are birdmen doing on earth

So is this the best brOTP that DC has put out recently?

>10,000,000 years old
>earth

Batman: Superman: Thanks for reading.
Support the official release, at your local comic shop!

And mammals.

well that at least can be explained by the life entity overcharging the orginisms

>10,000,000
You're missing some zeros, bud.

whoops yeah I had mistyped a comma and then fixed it and forgot to keep adding zeroes

This comic is always full of good reaction images

Well, gotta say you are not so overpowered like your pals

Are we going to see the birth of the entities? This would be cool

if we hadn't seen the tamaranean I would have guessed that the 7 lanterns would become the entities

Based Guy the lad gets too much shit

GEEZ SIMON, YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN USEFUL HERE? A FUCKING GUN.

hes says that later see

Bwahaha I wonder after this Simon will start carrying his gun again. There's literally nothing wrong with bringing back-up weapons.

He'd feel right at home in /r9k/

>anime axe

Will this cause another Flashpoint? Or is it gonna be a stable loop?

It clearly already happened since that guy recognised them in one of the last issues

Green Lanterns 027 (2017) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www41.zippyshare.com/v/MTuztxcy/file.html

The fuck is an anime axe?

Stable loop.

It looks kind of like a bird, a J-bird.

>Unite the 7 happens in GL since the JL movie dropped that tagline because of no GL
Is this pottery?

ANIME AX

Batman was wrong...again.

SUCK MY BALLS

please don't become a couple

Pretty cool origin story

If it ever happens, the writer who did it will get a lot of fans pissed at ruining the buddycop thing

Wait Humphries is leaving? How the fuck did I miss that in the solicits? Is it just for the one issue or will #32 be the last of his run?

we don't know yet. gl is getting two issues in october and humphires is only writing the first one

>Old God
>White Martian
>Tamaranean
>Coluan
>Plant Elemental
>Robot/Insulatusnaut

So is Jessica the seventh? Is Simon?

Well damn. I'll be sad to lose Humphries off Green Lanterns and Vendetti off Hal & Pals. If you'd have told me that a year and a half ago I'd have said you were fucking high, but they've both done really great jobs.

So looks like some of the Rebirth teams are starting to change, I-I don't think I'll be able to handle it when Tomasi and Gleason leave Superman.

And this is the result of the american education system everybody

youtu.be/XvuM3DjvYf0?t=57s

This and Jason, Artemis and Bizarro.

It'll probably be you the reader or something like that given how these things tend to go.

This.

They play off of each other too well. Becoming a couple would ruin that dynamic so much. They're so cute together, though.

Great sci-fi story, thanks a lot for the storytime.

Simon needs a ring back.

twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/status/887093011557085185
Venditti is still on Hal and Pals.

And there is it again. That senseless Earth wank when you have an entire universe for you to show and explore.
Also
>Existed at dawn of time
>Galaxies and life bearable planets have already formed
>Besides the fact that Earth even already exists Pangea already split up so the retatded audience can understand and see America

They are trying really fucking hard to make me a Red Lantern.

>But, Sam won't be going far.
I guess this is where people got the idea he might be going onto Hal & Pals from?

If I had to guess then I'd say Humphries is either onto Justice League of LOSH. If had to put money on it I'd say Justice League, since then he'd still get to write Jess and Simon twice a month.

The seventh is already on a cover also seven lanterns are already approaching, so no.

Is this on purpose?
How can someone who finished highschool be so ignorant?

The Sun is supposed to be 4,5 billions years old. Life on Earth is supposed to be appear 4 billions years ago.

It better be on purpose.

Oh yeah, Hitch is leaving. Humphries might actually manage to salvage that book into something interesting.

Wasn't it established (in Blackest Night when they introduced the Life Entity) that the Guardians obscured the history of Earth, making it seem younger than it actually is, to protect the presence of the Life Entity and the fact it was born there?

Comic Book Science is stupid

>Out of time
How many times has that title been used for something time travel related?

>AX
EDITORS!

I've had nightmares like this

It'd keep him alive for all of half a minute!

>Seeley
Oh come on, his Nightwing run has been so freaking boring.

Why humphries is leaving?

hopefully on JL

Jessica and Her Ring are the best thing to happen to the GLC.

Someone, possibly Jessica herself, played too much Dark Souls.

Wasn't Bleeding Cool saying something about Aladdin being the seventh somehow? It wouldn't make much sense, but we already know the Guardians hid how old the Earth really is anyways.

This is before Pangea, though. And this isn't the dawn of time, it's only 10 billion years ago and the Third World is already around at this point, it's been plenty of years since then.

RUN, SIMON, RUN

I wish they would kill her already. This slow build to being the most 'powerful' bullshit has been done before. Her mental illness is also a weak ass way to develop a character.

Hell, kill Mr.Fast and the Furious as well. They both suck.

From the fairy tale?

You seem angry user. Just go read Hal and Pals if you don't like it. I don't think they've ever been hinted or built up as the low-key most powerful lantern ever. Simon has Emerald Sight but Humphries seems to be already ignoring that because that was fucking stupid.

Those things are going to be a pain to classify in latin

The continents' shape is super dumb, but it's been canon for years that Earth formed much earlier in DC Prime Earth's canon history

>SCREW YOU, BATMAN!

Dubs confirm: Bruce was wrong again!

Jessica Cruz is sexy as fuck

All according to good ol' New Earth canon. Earth was THE first planet, the birthplace of all life. The Guardians of the Universe hid that fact and made it appear much younger, exactly because they needed to hide the Life Entity's location.

So it's a feature, not a bug.

Flashpoint happened because of a "time boom" rather than a butterfly effect. If Barry speedforce'd correctly it'd be fine.

Where's your gun, Simon? Oh right, you listened to Batman's crap.

>american education

This brings up another question; why haven't Jessica or Simon brought up that that number is weird? Do they know about the timeline and all the events surrounding the entities? I guess since Jessica knows what the entity is in the first place they must...

user I don't think your average person knows how old this ball of mud is in the first place. I didn't even realize there was something wrong with that number until anons pointed it out. Sure it's a discredit to my education system but I don't really view myself as an expert of the earth so I don't really care about it in the first place

kek no. That was only the cartoon. You didn't read the comic yet act like an expert. Laughing at your dumb ass.