A thing isn't beautiful because it's big, Wanda

A thing isn't beautiful because it's big, Wanda.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XFUaggXsRL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On an unrelated note, how do you feel about cold metal probosces entering your body?

>But it's... so... big...

When can we have Jennifer Connelly playing as his wife Virginia?

Sorry, he's already Peter Parker's zentai

seriously though, did they fug

Jarvis became Vision, if we're fine with that change then I'm fine with Karen becoming Virginia.

STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU STUPID TIN CAN

REDDED

Give it a good ol' rub.

He is inequipped.

Stop.

She's weird.

You are a dumb robot.

youtu.be/XFUaggXsRL0

It's happening.

2 ASS
A
S
S

stop using the microscope then.

2pure4lewd

Weird in the streets

Wired between the sheets

Weird tastes in men, too.

You mean wired taste in men. If you can technically call Vision a man. I think he's smart and, like, introspective enough to admit that he is technically an It, not a He. And as we've discussed, he has an RJ45 connector for a dick, so Vision ain't no man. But who cares. This joke has gotten away from me.

no

Stop it, user. Vision is odd-looking, socially-awkward, and will never fit in anywhere. He will always be /ourguy/.

You can't know that, user.

Is he just disguising himself, or will he become human during Infinity War?

it's would be boring if he survives, more so if suddenly magic human.

Just you wait red man. Thano's is gonna pry that fucking gem from your skull very soon.

Wanda, why did you yell your brother's name during intercourse?

Maybe they were just rehearsing before he went into make-up.

why did no one care that she joined Hydra, killed a bunch of people using the Hulk as a weapon, and was the only reason Ultron got far enough to almost destroy the world?

Because AoU was so forgettable and wasted so many classic Avengers characters that we just ignore it

The government seemed pretty intent on seeing her re-detained because of the dangers she posed. Tony immediately puts her under house arrest?
The Avengers themselves? Because outside of Cap, they all have some fairly awful shit in their past they are directly responsible.

Cap explained his attitude towards her in the movie itself.

*responsible for

She and Pietro were hurt and confused kids. Remember, Ultron swayed them into getting their revenge, in their eyes they were only giving back to the world and Stark the pain they went through. As soon as Ultron's apocalyptic plan came in they both bailed

Plus they always started as villains

>The government seemed pretty intent on seeing her re-detained because of the dangers she posed. Tony immediately puts her under house arrest?
That was after she tossed a bomb into a building while on a poorly-planned vigilante operation. Why wasn't she in jail at the beginning of the movie for wrecking half of Johannesburg and nearly destroying the world?

>She and Pietro were hurt and confused kids.
Wanda's actor's pushing 30, same probably applies for the character. Also, a lot of real terrorists are "scared and confused kids", it doesn't exonerate them.

So why'd she throw the bomb into the building instead of straight up?

Who was gonna arrest her, SHIELD? Cap and the others brought her in on her own accords, in that period they weren't under anyone's particular control and the local authorities around the base probably didn't feel any urge to go and bother the people that saved NY and the world. Hence why in CW the UN was trying to retain control of them through the Sokovia accords

He's barely had ten minutes of screen time so far, user. Just killing him off is the least interesting thing they could do with him.

The comics make being a Vision fan rough as it is, without killing him in the MCU.

Where do you get the idea that Hulk's rampage killed anyone?

Age of Ultron was very much in reaction to Man of Steel, in terms of 'no civilian casualties'.

Civil War revealed there were deaths in the battle of Sokovia, but didn't bring this Hulk rampage up at all.

he's also really op compared to other avengers sans wanda. he kicks the bucket, you know the stakes are big.

I wouldn't say that, Avengers already showed Cap and the others helping people in the middle of the chaos, AoU was just a continuation of that, Whedon clearly realized these people needed to do some hero'ing or the whole concept falls apart

And they never pretended people weren't still dying since Avengers shows people mourning and lighting candles in the news

And you can show that just as easily by having him be defeated, but surviving.

I just really want a Wanda/Vision movie in Phase 4, user.

>he's also really op compared to other avengers
In Civil War he kept on getting stunlocked by Hawkeye. Hard to be intimidated by a guy who can be beaten by a car battery.

he got stunned once by a trap that Hawkeye had to set in advance and plan out, and then clearly broke out of it faster than Hawkeye was expecting and completely BTFO him once he did.

Airport fight scene, he got stunned by another arrow so badly he didn't show up again until Giantman

>implying he didn't leave to pick up his pizza during that part

It's very important to try the pizza, he's never eaten anything before.

Because it was Africa, it was full of niggers.
Just like how she let Hulk go on a rampage too, in Africa.

you can dream but that ain't gonna happen, user.

>You can't know that, user.

Not that other user, but it's plain to see in AoU that he has no genitalia.

You, a robot, of all things have no excuse of having a small dick

She did throw it straight up. Straight up was just still close enough for part of the building to be in the blast radius.

Really, if she had managed to throw it another few stories upwards the bomb would have done nothing but break some windows and make a loud noise, and everyone would have been okay. It wasn't a bad plan, she just didn't have the power to pull it off flawlessly.

it was sheathed

He was designed by Ultron... It's possible Ultron didn't even give him one.

he could grow a cape and clothes but not a dick?

If Ultron had built Vision as his henchman, that might make sense. But Ultron was making that body for himself, and wanted to be as human as possible.

Are we expected to believe Ultron made the decision to give his new body a nose, teeth, a tongue, and fingernails, but drew the line at genitals?

>he could grow a cape and clothes but not a dick?

The clothes are not apart of him. Clothes are much simpler than genitals. Also, some say that he didn't actually make clothes. That his suit is a projection.

>Are we expected to believe Ultron made the decision to give his new body a nose, teeth, a tongue, and fingernails, but drew the line at genitals?

It's especially ridiculous considering that he was intending Wanda to be the Eve to his Adam. How does one intend to have that all to himself and NOT HAVE A PENIS?

>wonda was a jojo reference all along

I'd let Wanda sheath MY dick, if you know what I mean...

fucking goth club dancing moves

Looks a little more like that bit from Thriller.

>he was intending Wanda to be the Eve to his Adam

w-what

>You will never live to see a janky, old school, 80s style, zero-fucks-given MCU/JoJo crossover, where just as the heroes rip the Infinity Gauntlet from Thanos' arm and equip it, an up until unknown villain steps out from behind some conveniently placed cover and announces in moonspeak that "「Killer Queen」 has already touched the gauntlet." before making it blow up along with whatever hero was holding it.
This fact should make me feel good, but it fills me with sadness.

I S O L A T E D

ALONE APART

>"Agh... Viz! It happened again..."

dat ass, tho

Same.

Source NOW

>w-what

His plan originally called for keeping the Maximoff Twins alive. Though you just KNOW at some point he'd 'accidentally' Pietro so he could have Wanda to himself.

Don't say you wouldn't do the same so you could have her too.

It's probably Martha Marcy May Marlene.

I would.

his original plan was to cull the weak and let the strong inherit the earth. There's nothing to indicate it would just be him and the twins.

Do you guys think Virgina enjoyed it? How does robot sex even work?

And Wanda is strong.
Quicksilver can just run fast.

>his original plan was to cull the weak and let the strong inherit the earth.

I.E., Wipe out all life on Earth, sans the Maximoff twins and himself. He wasn't going to create an Ultron's Ark for a shit-ton of people and animals. He was going to drop a rock on the Earth and kill everything. The ONLY people he had any indication of sparing were the Maximoffs.

Though Ultron probably kill Pietro eventually as he'd just be an obstacle between Ultron and Wanda.

Wanda is cute.

The cutest.

It's debatable whether Ultron is trying to be the twins' "cool new dad", or if he has feelings for Wanda. Different scenes point to each of those things, so maybe it's both.

Too bad Marvel never crosses over with anything anymore because of Joe Quesadilla.

I wouldn't put it past DC at this rate, though.

>Wanda rebels against him
>tears his heart out
>that's the moment Ultron goes full retard and decides to blow up the Earth

Vision truly is everything Ultron wanted to be.

>or if he has feelings for Wanda. Different scenes point to each of those things

you sure?

10/10

Cutest goth girl tho.

He loves Wanda, that's all that fucking matters.

Wanda is part demon.

Vision came into being when Wanda touched the cradle with her chaos magic.

Vision is Order with a bit of Chaos
Wanda is Chaos with a bit of Order

Order and Chaos are not opposites.

user, even robots and Elder Gods love Wanda.

Even they know she must be protected.

why is she shitting a cigarette?

Wanda is early 20s.

It's Victor Shade, Vision's human disguise.

Vision may realize he has to become part of the gauntlet in order to siphon Wanda's chaos into the stones, that being the only way to beat Thanos.

> Wanda yells "Set!" during sex.

> "Enough with your fantasies about your brother, now, can I have Wanda back, please."

Yes.

you will never have her.

>can give himself any body
>chooses to be bald(ing)

there better be a joke there. why would anyone choose that body if they can choose any other form, especially when he was first inspired by thor?

Paul Bettany playing Vision playing Paul Bettany

Visionception