Voltron: Legendary Defender

SDCC tomorrow!

It's gonna be nice to have something new to "discuss" again

Eagerly awaiting for S3's full length trailer.

If anyone has the bingo board, post it

Why didn't that SU Comic artist put Hunk in the food trunk? It made much more sense than Lance.

She is a Lancefag as is 84℅ of this fandom.

Shiro impregnating Pidge when?

Panel is at 10:30am EST/12:30pm CST

Let's go, Bingo user!

Magical Girl Pidge!

This much cute should not be allowed

Wrong Holt

Hunk was in the back of the truck banging Vrepit Sal.

Hink gets all of the alien waifus.

Oh are you serious? Who the fuck hires these people. Those two don't even have anything romantic going on, in fact it is what you would call a Crack ship. I guess everything SU related is really the worst

Pidge will be impregnating Shiro, thank you.

Welcome to internet fandoms in 2017, where pairs established in the series' history are problematic and homophobic, and crack pairs represent the show unironically.

The comic chick added in her favorite characters from some other franchises in the comic including Yuri on ice. Like I said, she's a Lancefag. The majority of them have shit tastes and would rather pair Lance with Keith or Shiro.

Lance should get a Galra waifu.

I'm ready for the con!

Bingo user is this you?!

>actual good question
well I know where there won't be any bingos

Yup! I just made it to San Diego!

gotta love the mice

Hurry up and grab your snacks and drinks so that you can shitpost with us! You got front roll seats to the S3 trailer you lucky son of a gun.

Cats are better

Good luck!

can someone give an "--- hours from now" time on the panel for an EUfag?

They're showing the first episode of S3 iirc

I hope someone does something embarrassing so we have something to complain about until the new season hits.

We are 21 hours away

Thanks, appreciate it.

I forgot all about that, I'm so excited for the episode and just overall these threads will finally have something new to talk about.

>Next week is Lance's birthday
>The week after is Season 3

What if they just show another Lance episode?

Then we'll have something to bitch about

Last year they also said they were going to show episode one at comiccon. They ended up showing episode two

Lancefags busting out the boombox and do a choreographed show for the song Gasolina

It'll be about Lance marooned alone on a planet and discovering a lost tribe of amazonian alien babes.

>2 weeks

Get hyped.

I'm going to have flashbacks to TLoK Season 2 when I'm scouring the web for a camrip of the Season 3 episode 1.

Is someone going to die over that camrip?

She also had Yuuri and Victor, Yuri(o) and Otabek from Yuri on Ice. The shipping is real.

How should we do this? There's a liveblog who will be tweeting about the episode and panel but so will the official Voltron twitter and the LetsVoltron guys.

Don't worry, Lotor is confirmed already.

Kek, what's the problem?

Why would Lotor want Lance when Hunk is right there?

Did you completely glossed over my reply to that user? I already mentioned the comic chick adding in Yoi characters.

The liveblog of who will be live-tweeting the panel, should I post it or is everyone content with using the Voltron twitter accounts?

Huh, my wife was just talking about this

My body is ready.

Yoi is at least actually gay and focuses on that pair. Klance is fueled by the delusion spiraling out of a single interaction.

just share everything when the time comes.

So, I'm curious
Awhile back i saw the leaks that got that idiot on tumblr in trouble.
Now, I can't find them anywhere.
Was tumblr really that unified in taking it all down? Or did tumblr itself, and google, make an effort to delete and hide them?
I can't actually find anything about the fallout of that stupid klancer

I too like to jack off to Keith being happy.

Daily reminder that Lance is Scottish.

>Lotor is confirmed already
Where did this meme come from?
Was there some line, or did the fandom just think lance is fabulous, lotor is fabulous, so they should be fabulous together?

You want the leaks posted? Ask and you shall receive

As for tumblr, yes, the site famous for its fellow users witchhunting and harassing other members of the site, got the pics down.

It's because they know they'd win if any user tried to sue them. Threatened against an animation studio that can put a couple million behind a lawyer? Yeah, they'll cave to taking leaks down.

>End of the show epilogue
>lgbt representation actually Hunk and Vrepit Sal
>Tumblr fandom loses their shit that it's not their precious ship
>Despite the fact that Hunk is a minority marrying an alien, it apparently doesn't count
>Sup Forums v:ld threads cackle as the rest of the fandom whines and gives enough material for a new hoad

No, no, you must mean Honk, the lovable yellow pilot that always farts and is obsessed with eating glue.

I could do with seeing the Keith posted sgain. You know the one.

Could someone supply this Keithfag with The Wall?

Whoever got his virginity was a lucky person. I bet it was a friend of his dad's.

Pidge should grow her hair out in the next seasons.

So, it was users, not the site itself? That's better, kinda?
I'm really only curious about lotor. He was hard to understand, but now we've got better angles from the trailer, it'll probably make sense
Think they'll show the design sketches this weekend?

I dunno, wouldn't it get in the way? Allura has to braid hers all up to put a helmet on.

This. And lose the glasses. There's literally no point anymore.

Because MUH KLANCE EVERYTHING ELSE IS PEDO or something

Would totally piss off the "Pidge is a transboy" crowd.

but they're cute

She is a transboy. At least, she will be.

trans girl pidge is superior anyway

She still calls herself her and is genetically female. She's not trans anything

So, what kind of betting pool are we doing for crazy shenanigans the Tumblrites are going to pull at the panel?

My money is on:
>fatty in tasteful 'brownface' cosplay hijacks mic to ask about Klance
>'Social justice' activists take the stage hostage to demand the voice actors all be replaced by trans men of color
>Voice actors are asked to read horribly cliche'd overtly erotic yet stupid fanfic lines in character
>someone from the cast is given a piece of fanart of Keith and Lance's voice actors having sex

Didn't the creators confirmed that Pidge is 100% female?

It's a taco truck. Probably.

Last two sound most likely

>someone asks which of the paladins would be Alpha and which would be Omega

>>someone asks which of the paladins would be Alpha and which would be Omega

I can actually see this one happening

We need a bingo card

I'm just gonna make one bet, right now.

Someone asks about Trans Pidge

The answer is obviously Shiro is the only omega and they run a train on him every heat.

>One of the first decisions made was to make PIdge a girl!
>Laruren: Now we don't have to lie about there not being any girls in the show!... Pidge is a girl everybody, spoiler alert!
>It was one of the first things Lauren wanted before the show was even in production.
>Lauren: "Wasn't Pidge already a girl? Iunknow"

I fucking hate tumblr.

Wait, is this not a reference to that wolf animated movie franchise?

It can be if you want.

This is the correct answer.

>minority
Is he?
I mean, a lot of caucasians are tan.
I thought that was the point, wide ranging skintones but no discernable facial features.
Like allura, who's super animu faced, but dark skinned.

Sup /vld/, just wanted to say that I literally only care about this show because of Shiro's body.

Hunk was confirmed Samoan a while back.

We'll get a beach episode but it'll be when Shiro's missing.

p. sure Hunk was confirmed to be a pacific islander, but I couldn't point you to a source

Wtf, that's rather obscure

Is the Rock obscure?

>Samoan
>Obscure.

hivemind

Uh, yes. How often do you meet the rock?
And he's not even full, he's part.

>delicious polynesian
>delicious musclefat
>delicious cooking
>hands are HUEG liek xbox
Hunk is literally my perfect husbando.

>Hunk "Throw the key away for every haole" the Samoan
>Hunk "Tourist trap" the Samoan
>Hunk "Serves Three? Serves Me" the Samoan

You go to hell.

Shirk will never ever be shirtless

screencap this