What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZpNgE6mMoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Racists according to the guy guy to play Torch

If you need to have it explained to you, then you may actually be retarded.

>trusting a guy named Doom

Christ. Remember when actors were largely expected to be good looking?

I mean, I'm not saying it's gotta be a universal rule. There are lots of actors who've made their names on talent and charisma rather than looks, but sheesh. All the women look like monkeys and the guys look like fucking Droopy Dog anymore.

>Trusting your huge franchis saving movie to a guy who's only experience is a weird little indie film
>Act surprised when he tries to make a weird indie film
Also pissing away half the budget on hookers and blow if rumours are to be believed

black torch

Studio hires a director with a specific non-traditional vision for a property.
Director goes about making his movie (body horror super powered team deals with turning into "monsters"). Studio begins to worry despite hiring him for specifically this.
Director has obvious personality and behavior issues on set, unsure of how the film is impacted by this. Studio begins to panic.
Director supplants director, attempts to "save" the film via reshoots, extensive reworks.
Film made as super powered body horror film is hacked into family friendly super hero team where they fight a bad guy and save the day despite lacking at least half of the necessary footage to achieve this.
Obviously fails due to being a half aborted project.

>not muh
>racism
>marvel drones thirsty for the rights

>tfw I was just watching a video on this movie a few minutes ago
gee whiz, what a coincidence

To be honest, the black torch was good in the movie.

The rest was shit.

Thing isn't wearing any pants.

Fucking dogs

Was Sue at least slutty in this?

Great job mods, really earn that paycheck

She came off as kind of prudish, if anything. Hard to tell, she barely did or even said anything of note.

>ugly Reed
>brother and sister not blood related because they were afraid to hint at an interracial relationship again
>rushed movie only made to retain rights

As terrible as those special effects were, I can believe it. That aside, the problem is that the guy just remade chronicle but with the Fantastic Four and gave all of the roles to his buddies even though they didn't remotely fit

Mods get paid?

I need to finish this. I got like 30 minutes in on Netflix but I hated it so much I stopped before they even got powers. Don't even remember what I hated so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZpNgE6mMoA

/thread

Cinema Sins? This is even more cancerous than the movie.

Faggot.

all it needed to do was kept the sony rights to FF just by existing, in that way it succeeded.

Did he actually play that card?

I believe I recall him saying if the movie flops it will be because racists can't accept a black human torch

Fox

Short version:
They got a unique one of kind director to shoot a bland safe action movie without telling him what they wanted.
He then couldn't keep his mouth shut long enough to get a director's cut with his original vision.

As such the only parts of the movie that make any sense are lifted straight from the pages of Ultimate Fantastic Four and the parts that don't are all original content.

> Cinemasins
I don't understand why this happened *ding*
> Multiple choice: Later part explains exactly what happened and why
A) *ding* exposition
B) *ding* narration
C) ignored completely to make the movie seemed more obtuse than it actually is

> *ding* scene does not contain a lapdance
> *ding* Actress X is not my girlfriend in this scene
> *ding* this scene is sexist
Just not a hint of self awareness sometimes.

Yeah, in tendies

I hate how cinemasins says "(thing) ex machina." Other than them having no idea what the phrase means, they have no idea of the origins of the word.
"Dues ex machina" translates to "God from the machine" and the charachter or object in context is the machine not God.

They turned what could have been an interesting film, if a shitty Fantastic Four movie, into a shitty film and an even worse Fantastic Four movie.

Also Trank's an autist, too.

You're a "Special" kind of user if you legitimately can say, with all honesty in your pitiful heart- "this movie would've been good...if only it weren't for that ONE BLACK GUY".

it wasnt made by mahvel. or else it would have made 780mill with a RT score of 88%

>*ding* exposition scene
Every single time.
>*ding* arbitrary reason because it's funneh
That's why I prefer HISHE

I didn't realize the girl who played Zoe in House of Cards was Sue Storm. Well that's yet another reason I will never ever see this garbage fire of a movie.

Casting, Directing, Cinematography, Writing, make-up, costume design, advertising, animation, Executive Meddling, Reshoots, and the timing of release.

Fox made this movie, out of pure spite and only made the thing because the rights for the Fantastic Four franchise were running out.

The most amazing thing I've ever learned in this thread is that people actually take CinemaSins seriously.

HISHE is condescending and sometimes has the same faults as cinemasins but still tons better.

Reminds me of it'sjustsomerandomguy

>spoiler
That dude was legit.
I still carry the Continuity song in my phone.

My sister is one of them sadly

How old is she?

>says the libcuck

You can stop shilling for this shit movie and your lackluster attempt in promoting BLM. Faggot.

I only thought Chronicle was okay, so I never got why every single studio decided to give Trank and Landis all of these job offers for what was just another found footage film.

I think it was something like "they'll come see it no matter what"

When I am too bored to watch the whole movie, I watch cinemasins instead.

The best part

fifth panel should have the blacked logo at the bottom.

Nothing wrong with not liking black people, especially when they're cast simply because they were black

Like the 90s FF movie, this was only made to hold onto rights. Like the 90s FF movie, they found a director who was known for making decent pictures with incredibly low budgets. It may have bombed hard as shit, but with the low-ball budget it still was technically profitable (not by much at all) and so Fox gets to keep their movie rights without a huge investment. Expect Noah Hawley's Doom movie to continue in this tradition

It's because I can't accept that a Black Human Torch has a White sister.

That's fucking bullshit.

Yeah, I would've been fine with a black Johnny if they also had a black Sue. But they pussied out on doing that, so all of the "If you don't support this casting choice, you're racist!" articles felt disingenuous when the film itself was too scared to make Sue black too (and thus making Reed and Sue's relationship interracial).

Still wondering why they didn't cast Jordan as Reed and Miles as Johnny instead.

>Disney takes Torch and makes him Cap
>Disney takes Torch and makes him Killmonger

if you want to be in a proper Marvel Movie, just audition for Johnny Storm

Would be funny if got Falcon.