Fuck me that trailer was awful. What an eyesore

Fuck me that trailer was awful. What an eyesore.

Couldn't help but notice all the cringey "quips."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_ownership_disputes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

COME TOGETHER

RIGHT NOW

Wow, your opinion sure warranted its own thread.

DC will finally beat Marvel, by becoming them.

Shitposters are going to be tying themselves in pretzels.

Will they dump on DC for the same reason they dump on marvel?

Will they praise DC because its still consolewars?

Will they dump on DC when it becomes the new normie golden boy?

>Will they praise DC because its still consolewars?

this

Just do your part to make sure it bombs and we'll never have to deal with this shit again

Its over Marvelfags. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

DCEU movies are critic-proof. It will get terrible audience and critic responses and make a bajillion dollars.

Way to go mods, earn that fucking paycheck, fucking losers

Ben Affleck might still kill himself.

The best part about today is how hyped everyone is for fucking Flashpoint, not because they liked the comic or think it was a good story. No, they are hyped because they think it will reboot the universe

This is the state of the fans of the Directors Cut Extended Universe

Post one more.
Come on. This shit posting is wonderful. Maybe we can get at least 20 up before midnight! You can do it user! WOOOOOO Company Wars! YAY. Go ahead, say you are a DCFag to try and disprove what the purpose of this shit post thread is.

I didnt like the rooftop Flash joke

>DCEU so far is 3 dumpster fires and 1 okay movie
>anons are surprised that yet another snyder piece of shit combined with whedon quips is a complete trainwreck
I literally have no idea why anyone wastes time defending Snyder.

You Marvelcucks really are frightened, aren't you?

I hope you're around and trying to stop the company wars when everyone starts shitting on a Marvel trailer, otherwise you're a thin skinned biased Warner Baby. I really hope you're not, company wars should be a ban worth offense

>Mavelcuck
It's really fucking pathetic that dc would force Affleck to lie about leaving so people won't start shitting over JL. DC asshats are really pathetic.

Who is the cuck now?

>Everyone who has a negative opinion about this trailer is a Marveldrone
Really makes you think..

we can say the same about people having negative opinions on MCU stuff.
>oh you don't like the IW trailer? gtfo DCuck!

Serious question:

OP, what's the difference between a "quip" and a "verbally spoken joke"???

That's the point, it's just company wars bullshit, rather than call someone a shill or drone because they don't like A Thing is fucking dumb, we should discuss what we like / don't like and why. We don't have to agree with one another, but the least we can do is try and understand one another.

>Whedon comes in
>Trailer has less quips than the first one

Not if you do your part

Make bomb threats shoot up a theater pull a fire alarm just keep people away

it seems okay but Snyder fags to rip apart Marvel all the time, so I don't see why its unfair.

>at least 5 unfunny quips throughout the trailer
>mediocre CGI fest
>ends on a cheap cliff hanger to force hype
>b-b-buts its okay when DC does it

Hahaha, whoo boy.

I'll be honest, he seems pretty close to it.

Why do you say that? Isn't he doing fine with his alcoholism?

aye we got a marvel fanboy

>watching movie trailers
no thanks, I like to actually not know all the big moments and entire plot.

stay shook disney lad

what is Ben looking at

The DCEU keeps going from strength to strength. Its not going anywhere.

it's all right for a current year capeshit, but...

>people suddenly love Superman
fake news. people were mixed. the vocal majority wanted him out in BvS.

>"he made them see the best parts of themselves"
never happened. the morose montage of him saving people in BvS is just him looking tired and fed up as fuck. Batman is literally smoking something if he's thinking that.

>he made them see the best parts of themselves

That line was so much bullshit that I bet pretty much everyone reacted with incredulity after hearing it.

>Shitposters are going to be tying themselves in pretzels.
shitposters for marvel literally got pretzeled over Ironfist and Wonder Woman.

>That shot of Gal's ass when she slides across the floor to kick that dude

Did she always wear a thong or is that a nice little wedgie?

Batman is talking about himself in that line, you morons

>They actually took DCEU quote literally

When will they learn?

Death is the best publicity. See Michael Jackson

>The day before Jackson's dead: pedo joke, nose joke, living joke
>The day after Jackson's dead: muh king of pop

Besides, Superman died helping people instead of an overdose so that counts

gotta love the parts where the reference fun things that happened in the past but they will never actually put in their movies

you have to do more than depend on the fact that everyone already knows and likes these characters

that's your loss, studies actually show that being spoiled increases peoples enjoyment of most forms of media

Sup Forums believes that their farts merit whole threads

This, They need to do a complete 420 on the character.

if i were a marvelfag, i don't think i'd ever be intimidated by the studio that brought us man of steel and bvs and goddamn suicide squad

marvel's become too safe lately, so i'm really not, but to believe that there should be any reason marvel should be seriously threatened by what mass audiences will perceive as one big avengers rip-off

They have Joss Whedon directing now right?

That's probably why.

All the 'jokes' came from one person instead of evetyone having a joke machine attached to themselves.

Remember when Marvelfags on Sup Forums tried to set up protests to keep people from seeing Suicide Squad, and that one who came here bragging about getting arrested for pulling the fire alarm and screaming on a Wonder Woman showing?

>quips

What quips? By definition there were no quips.

>DC will finally beat Marvel, by becoming them.
Lol, no. not with what the DC and warner execs have been saying.

but they've gotten largely positive audience reception and many critics call out other critics for bullshitting or being morons who cant take the idea different universes have different takes.

whedon didnt write any dialouge and none of his footage was in the trailer.

jokes have a set up and a punchline.

quip is a humorous response or line with no set up, usually meant to show "wit".

So the two quips in justice league trailers werent even quips.
Flash's "i push people and run!" isnt really a quip, just a slightly humourous reveal about the character.

And the "thats rude of them" bit is a bait and switch joke.
Set up being Batman always ninjas out.
All of them except Flash know to do it, showing Flash's inexperience and greenness.
Flash didn't do it because he figured it was rude.

May not be particularly funny, but its an actual joke.

Are you retarded? Half the world of BvS thought of him as a god, half the world hated him. After he died they make it ABUNDANTLY clear that everyone ends up loving him and seeing what he really is: just a guy trying to do good. How can you be THIS thick? There is a huge parade and Bruce almost flat out says it "Men can still be good."

you are a moron, see

its also puncuated by the fact Flash is the fastest and could have disappeared the easiest. And then dose.

There are more marvel shit posters than DC. Like how many times have you seen 4 "MARVEL IS FINISHED" Threads at the same time? Because marvel is always getting picked on over the one thing they are doing SOMEWHAT okay in.

But no we are shitposting apparently when the movie looks actually bad. Let's just ignore the hate man of steel, BVS and suicide squad got.

Thank fuck for Wonder woman. I personally didn't like it but I know plenty who were happy DC got their shit together. Give a movie to anyone but Snyder.

I also enjoy the movie telling us these things instead of showing them naturally through the context of the story.

None of it washes. Just because you have characters saying over and over that someone is inspirational doesn't mean I buy it in the movie.

It's started night. Marble drone interns have nothing better to. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here with a beer because I am showing my pals the new trailer before we got out.

and this is why DCEU will succeed.

The criticism against the series (editing issues and some minor technical detail aside) are all inane bullshit from people who need to be explained everything to them like a fucking 3 year old because they're so used to dumber capeshit with plots on par with a childs cartoon.

not saying the DCEU is a work of utter genius, but they're consciously putting more effort into their plot, character and world building. Even subverting the popular expectations of these characters.

And the fact on a film craft level they're top fucking notch and then some.

And this is why im dreading Joss Whedon working on batgirl.

another good point.

it was a multilayered JOKE

say what you want about Suicide Squad, but it did world building perfectly by showing a bit of the result of what happened in BVS through the publics eye, like with the street vendor's shirts, and the governments response to the fact supes isn't in the picture anymore.

At the very least that movie did that perfectly.
Honestly in terms of feeling like an actual lived in universe the DCEU has been excellent.

This is the kind of fatass that fights over capeshit, a neckbeard who spends saturday nights drinking bears and shitposting.

Thank god superhero movies are a bubble that will deliciously explode in a couple of years, taking away every single talentless director and actor that has ever worked on these terrible, cheap looking flicks.

>with plots on par with a childs cartoon.
Almost there. They'd get confused by children's cartoons too.

My sister who loves the CW shows saw the trailer and said she couldn't care less about this

It's not a great trailer
There's nothing in it that makes you want to see it

>After he died they make it ABUNDANTLY clear that everyone
not really. it's probably just the same people who loved him in the first place.

My 8 year old niece who is a huge Marvel fan burned all of her Marvel comics and MCU blu-rays after seeing the Justice League trailer.

>Batman is talking about himself
>"he made THEM"
also I don't know what Superman made them see, he never really did anything inspiring. they just wanted Batman to stop being a cunt at the end of the movie, and now he's gone full delulu.

>The criticism against the series (editing issues and some minor technical detail aside) are all inane bullshit from people who need to be explained everything to them like a fucking 3 year old because they're so used to dumber capeshit with plots on par with a childs cartoon.

It's amazing that the only argument you faggots keep pushing is 2DEEP4YOU. In a universe that has fucking Suicide Squad and MoS, a movie that was literally just made to keep all the rights to the character.

Even after everyone loved Wonder Woman, which stripped out as much of the Snyder nonsense as they could, you're still doing this. It's fascinating.

>say what you want about Suicide Squad, but it did world building perfectly by showing a bit of the result of what happened in BVS through the publics eye, like with the street vendor's shirts, and the governments response to the fact supes isn't in the picture anymore.

Well that's just Ayer, he loves lived-in dirty worlds. He was a great choice to direct even if the movie was a disaster.

I'd love to see the version of Suicide Squad where he didn't have to write the script in 3 weeks and then get the movie shredded by producers.

Mine killed me and raped me after suggesting her she should watch the leaked IW trailer.

>more effort into their plot, character and world building
lel

See my point was that there wasn't really an attention-grabber in this trailer

They even managed to fuck up the Superman reveal
Even if that's not him at the end of the trailer, why the fuck are they hiding a confirmed character?

The part where they all vanish on Gordon except for the Flash was pretty funny.

>this CGI
Why is this allowed? It looks like they photoshopped in Affleck's jaw or someshit.

>I just push people and run away

go fuck a grape coward

>It's amazing that the only argument you faggots keep pushing is 2DEEP4YOU.

Its not 2DEEP4YOU, its simple "Pay attention to what's to the fucking movie because very few scenes are wasted".
I know you're used to having nachos stuffed in your face and candy wrappers crackling while not missing anything in a retarded popcorn flick, but try closing your dick sucker and watching the movie for once.

>In a universe that has fucking Suicide Squad and MoS, a movie that was literally just made to keep all the rights to the character.

uh, DC has been owned by Warner Brothers since the 50s. They have the rights no matter what.

>Even after everyone loved Wonder Woman, which stripped out as much of the Snyder nonsense as they could, you're still doing this. It's fascinating.

Wonder Woman was WRITTEN by Snyder and used a lot of his visual style.

This faggot made my case for me.

What the hell is up with those buildings?

>tfw speedforcing bad guys stops working
WHAT NOW?

That actually looked good tho, I'm surprised i'd thought it would be worse.

thats not CGI.
sky is, but the batsuit, gargoyle, ect is all real.

its footage not rendered all the way.
CGI is the last thing to get finished in movies.

>Wonder Woman was WRITTEN by Snyder and used a lot of his visual style.

It absolutely was NOT written by Snyder. He got an ancillary writing credit for contributing to the general outline of the story. He sure as fuck didn't write the screenplay.

It looked worse than the effect from the last trailer

Snyder's CGI always looks like shit, and his compositing hasn't improved since 300 which was a fucking decade ago.

This is going to be a 2.5 version of the Doomsday fight on loop.

>Its not 2DEEP4YOU, its simple "Pay attention to what's to the fucking movie because very few scenes are wasted".
I know you're used to having nachos stuffed in your face and candy wrappers crackling while not missing anything in a retarded popcorn flick, but try closing your dick sucker and watching the movie for once.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 2DEEP

>uh, DC has been owned by Warner Brothers since the 50s. They have the rights no matter what.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_ownership_disputes

MoS was rushed into production to help Warner's fight against the estate. Part of the reason they got Zack The Hack is because he was willing to shoot without doing major re-writes to Goyer's screenplay.

>Wonder Woman was WRITTEN by Snyder and used a lot of his visual style.

He had a story credit, Heinberg and whoever the fuck else wrote the major draft. And it only apes his visual style in the final fight, AKA the one part everyone agrees is the worst thing about WW.

>He sure as fuck didn't write the screenplay.
word. Heinberg wrote it and it probably went through some changes over the course of filming and editing by Patty and crew(which happens to every film). it's likely the only lasting contribution Snyder had to the story was the timeline and the villain.

>thinks snyder personally does the CGI
>thinks MOS needed any rewrites
>ignoring they've been making animate superman films
>Didn't see the snyder influence all over Wonder Woman

When will this "Hack Snyder" meme die?

Not sure if it's CGI or not but something about it just looks weird to me.

So you admit that you're being a braindead tool, at least.

Not that part

>it's likely the only lasting contribution Snyder had to the story was the timeline and the villain.

I'm convinced he wrote all of the dialogue and sequencing for the final right. The quality of dialogue just drops off a fucking cliff and we're inundated with JOIN ME OR DIE DIANA while they throw God of War animations at each other.

>thinks snyder personally does the CGI

I also enjoy being pedantic. He has a similar terrible CGI visual style that he's used since 300 and it hasn't improved.

>thinks MOS needed any rewrites

o i am laffin. Yes, MoS is clearly the next Chinatown in terms of a masterpiece of screenwriting.

>ignoring they've been making animate superman films

Live action and animated rights are two different things.

That makes no sense at all.

Its a shoddy transition for one. There is no connection between them.

Transition to Batman then the signal better be behind him, him meeting Gordon in response or looking towards the signal.

Not just him in another random scene.

I like Henry Cavill Supes. I might just watch it for the scene where he comes back at the end to save everyone's ass.

>I might just watch it for the scene where he comes back at the end to save everyone's ass.

>implying he will actually do something instead o waiting around while everyone talks about how inspirational he is

Lois Lane is more of a hero then Superman.

Lois Lane is literally just a plot device in both movies.

And Superman isn't?

Super is a plot puppet.

It's an absolute shame and so obviously the result of executives going "we need to be more like Marvel now!" which was also what made Suicide Squad the complete and utter trainwreck it was.

Batman v Superman was an amazing movie, subversive, artistic, full of social commentary and made with an incredible attention to detail so of course they're gonna make sure nothing like it is ever gonna happen again. So here's where we are, there are super heroes, they fight aliens and once in a while one spouts a one liner because that's what people like, right?

All the good will I had for this went out of the window when they announced fucking Joss Whedon as the director. I don't blame Snyder for stepping down, he lost his daughter, he should spend some time with his family, but Whedon is a hack. Did some good work on television but never directed a good movie. This is just gonna be Avengers with different characters.

It will be
>praise DC because its still consolewars

But with shitposters it's not so much of a DC thing, but a Snyder thing. Their loyalty seems to be mostly to the man and not the brand.
DC could literally release a movie consisting of a man in a Superman costume taking a colossal dump for two hours, and as long as it was filmed by Zack Snyder, his cult would come here to defend it with essays about how it was secretly a brilliant allegory for the rebirth of Christ and everyone was just too dumb to comprehend it's artistic merit.

Sup Forums introduced a meme for shit movies and Sup Forums was dumb enough to take it seriously. That's the thick and thin of it

>Batman v Superman was an amazing movie, subversive, artistic, full of social commentary and made with an incredible attention to detail so of course they're gonna make sure nothing like it is ever gonna happen again. So here's where we are, there are super heroes, they fight aliens and once in a while one spouts a one liner because that's what people like, right?

It is more than likely that you fell asleep in the theater and dreamed of another movie

This wishes it was Avengers with different characters. It's gonna be a fucking trainwreck, as usual