Anyone else feel nothing but sadness while watching the new Justice League trailer due to all the damage that's already...

Anyone else feel nothing but sadness while watching the new Justice League trailer due to all the damage that's already been done in the DCEU?

Surely I can't be the only one feeling this way

This didn't need to be a new thread, there are important things like storytimes of pain up right now. Please be respectful of board culture.

But also no because they already announced Flashpoint and the stupid things will get deleted anyway.

I watched the new trailer and was just disgusted at how much they're copying Marvel's shitty movies. Aquaman is a bro like Thor, Flash makes quips like Iron Man. Wonder Woman even had the "weekend" discussion from Winter Soldier.

Shameful

I feel like maybe, MAYBE they've finally found their feet.

I think Supes would have gotten a better solo with what they know now, and maybe we could have avoided BvS having so much awful (or even existing yet).

Is this a bait thread? It seems like bait. OP probably really loved the DCEU and just wants to see user defend its honor or something.

I too my fellow Mousketeer, could not feel anything for that trailer! Instead I put on my Epic™ Guardians of Reddit™ featuring Meme-Lord™ soundtrack, and got hyped™ for Disney's™ Iron Man 4™ featuring the Avengers™ in Thanos™ Attacks™! Get your tickets now True Believers™! Excelsior™!

>5 cents have been deposited into your bank account.

>they're copying Marvel's shitty movies

There's that much comic shit out there it's all starting to look the same.

But my post was pro-DC. It doesn't matter if they messed things up because they are already planning a mechanism to fix the mistakes. Ultimately this will be good.

I feel bad for superman and cavill. Couldve been great. I dont like any casting choices outside of the MoS cast. I think snyder is terrible and he was the worst choice anyone could pick for something as monumental as a shared DC movie universe.

I dont care what his apologists say, he is the cause of the downfall of the DCEU, Nolan gave him a good head start but he dropped the ball. Hell, its more like he threw it into the trash.

But these things need to happen, so that future directors learn what not to do. I guess in that way Snyder was useful for something.

Nolan's movies aren't part of the DCEU though.

It's all Snyder and WB right?

This. The voice over monologueing about how much Superman had inspired the world was just laughable. "He made them see the best parts of themselves?" Really? Fucking how? The only people that could've been remotely inspired by him were all the Army guys who know of his involvement in stopping the second Terraforming machine. And realistically, they should still resent him for putting them in that position anyways; if he hadn't come to Earth, none of that would have happened. Or at the very least, if he'd revealed his existence to the world, humanity would have been better prepared for the Kryptonian invasion, mentally at least

I don't get the apologists for the DCEU. The movies aren't good, save Wonder Woman, I'm not hype for justice league for this reason.

>But my post was pro-DC
You answered your own confusion.

That's WB paying you user,they pay in nickels, they don't have the dimes that Disney does to pay it's shills.

That being said, I found the trailer to be underwhelming, I'll see the movie when it comes out, but that trailer didn't get me hyped and cursing how much time there is between the now and the release date. It was a very by the numbers trailer, but it was better than the Come Together trailer I will give it that.

So we can't be pro- nor anti-DC without being a shill? Because he grouped me with anti-DC posts.

>DC fan actually having objective criticism over a JL trailer
>THIS MUST BE A BAIT THREAD, NO DC FAN COULD EVER THINK ANY OF THESE MOVIES ARE BAD IN THE SLIGHTEST, NEVER!

>Flash makes quips like Iron Man
>Implying Alfred wasn't quipping in BvS
>Implying "Is she with you" never happened

Sure thing, Mr Perlmutter!

MoS was overseen by Nolan, he crafted the foundation and the concept of looking at supermans arrival on earth as a "first contact story" he and goyer worked on ideas for the story. It was nolan who picked snyder, iirc he said it was cause snyder was more suited for the type of action the movie would have and Nolan believed in snyder's cinematography.

Nolan and goyer listened to snyder when he pitched story ideas and rejected ideas they didnt like ( like having MoS end with kryptonite being shipped to wayne manor)

I don't get it, are you saying I'm a former Marcel exec because I didn't get crazy hyped for the trailer?

Sorry, but I feel that given how special the movie is, the first live action JL movie ever, the trailers and most of what we've herd about the movie seems lack luster. I'm jot saying it's Inhuman levels of shit, but it's certainly not as awesome as it should be.

Sorry Geoff

>Flash quips like Iron Man

Uh, I'm no expert but isn't that actually his character?

>>Implying "Is she with you" never happened
That joke didn't even make sense considering he knew Wonder Woman wasn't affiliated with Superman.

Batman had no way of knowing if they knew each other or not as he did zero investigative research on Superman in the two year span since the public became aware of the big blue boy scout

Yeay! More 12 year olds arguing about companies that could give a fuck less about the opinions of Sup Forums. Company wars are so cool and edgy.

No You Weird Ass

Yeah, the part where they talk about how inspirational Superman was is laughable because they never really showed him in a heroic light aside from the one montage where he never smiles. I have no idea how this dude who never spoke was supposed to inspire the DCEU to be better people. We were only shown people questioning him and doubting him. I hope they can find a way to fix his portrayal, especially when the comics are trying their best to emphasize his humanity and kindness.