The Asian is pretty cute

The Asian is pretty cute

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/07/21/john-boyega-game-of-thrones-lack-of-black-actors/
youtu.be/Tly1H8LaDAQ?t=1m47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who dat bitch?

Finn's waifu since America isn't ready to see a white woman get Blacked in a Star Wars film.

Just wondering if the mods just genuinely do not care

You know they're gonna play it safe and pair her with Finn.

And make Rey Lesbian or Bisexual for PC points

Something Disney's gonna use to get those Chinabux.

But, I fail to see how a Star Wars movie is Sup Forums, they should have at least posted this in the SW General.

Go away newfag

So edgy

>But, I fail to see how a Star Wars movie is Sup Forums
Sup Forums is Sup Forums's designated shitting street now.

Why do most female characters that are LGBT seem to be bisexual nowadays??? Yeah, there's lesbos here and there but most are bi. Is there a reason?

>Rey

she's really not

PC points without somehow alienating Conservative audiences forever.

>she

Are we certain on that?

Chinese market very important

need strong representation for box office dorrars

It's only a matter of time that being bisexual will become the new straight.

Man.... I sure do love Comics and Cartoons.

Stay in your fucking containment thread. You /swco/ autists are cancer.

Buckle up years of chinkploitation until china figures out how to make big budget garbage for their domestic market

Finn is gonna black Poe with his god given lightsaber.

Biwoman/woman with lesbian experiences outnumber total lesbians by a huge degree.
It's just a numbers game user.

Mods are powerless faggots senpai, at this point I'm entirely sure they're getting paid to allow direct marketing on all boards

It's all so tiresome

The hilarious part is, Star Wars isn't that popular there because the sequel trilogy was so derivative/copypasted too much from the original, that they couldn't stand to watch it. Plus, they got the older movies a few years ago and don't have the nostalgia-boner for it. Not even Rogue One did ok there.

I mean I got yellow fever bad so I don't mind so much, especially considering that all this shit is just rehashes of Kurosawa films.

I just wish they weren't so obvious about it.

>Something Disney's gonna use to get those Chinabux.

Kelly Marie Tran is an american actor of vietnamese ancestry.
She has no recognition in China.

It's SJW's personified.
Bitter white women and there pets.

>Buy franchise because your company has difficulty making products that appeal to boys.
>Make all the characters girls.

This relates to comics and cartoons. Star Wars is one of the most popular comics made by Marvel and has cross platform shit going on. What happens in the movies affects the comics. Nice try though thread police.

Boyega's face looks so weirdly smooth there, like he's a special effect, or has accidentaly fallen into a cauldron full of makeup.

well yeah but women faking lesbian experiences doesn't make them bi.

Still wish Finn was force sensitive damnit. Was the only character that had emotional/mental development in that whole damn movie.

Then they act surprised when the female figures shelfwarm next to John Oga Booga figures.

Name 1 well written new male character in Starwars.... actually name 1 well written new character in the Starwars films. They really aren't that good.

What are the chances of Rey and Poe ending up together in the end?

It's worse than no recognition. China will see a chunky round faced female Asian and assume they put her in there to make white westerners look better.

If we're being honest, no this isn't a thread about comics or cartoons pertaining to Star Wars. Right now we aren't even talking about Star Wars comics or cartoons and are discussing bisexuals and Disney using people of Asian decent to bolster their presence in Asia.

This thead isn't Sup Forums, it's just Sup Forums. If I wanted to discuss the Star Wars movies, I'd go to their Generals they constantly have that are easily identifiable.

Why would you want another Force-Sensitive here? Finn is the only character with any actual characterization(Even if it was little), why would you want to ruin him and turn him into some Force-Sensitive Gary Sue like Rey? Pretty much, he's the only original character in this damn series that's remotely likable and down to earth.

More than her ending up with Finn, hell she has a better chance of ending up with Darth Emo.

Pretty high user. I like that pairing.

Fair point about Finn. I just like the thought of him being related to Mace if we are being honest. You are right, it would take away from his character, but the cool factor (for me) would be there.

>going to Sup Forums to discuss Star Wars
Are you suicidal?!

implying china aspires to be laowai

Honestly, you can't discuss anything on Sup Forums, except from "kino", BLACKED and cunny.

>Pretty high user

Not at all.

Rey either ends up wit Kylo or single.

>fat faced asian
Utterly disgusting.

Ridley is cute tho.

Higher than her ending up with Finn that's for sure.

It would be cool to see him with some sort of latent Force-Sensitive abilities too, however small. But I just don't trust these writers to make a good character like that. They'll just give him the ability to be a Jedi right there on the spot and be able to one on one Luke and kick his ass soon after.

Sorry about that, I meant the Star Wars Generals Sup Forums has. Sadly, they spend most of the time shitposting but every once and a while you'll find a good time to talk about content there.

My dude. Rey and Finn at least interacted.

It's not something that derives from cartoons and comics. Cartoons and comics come from it.

Not all of them just look at Bobby "Full gay" Drake

Yeah FUCK white people. Thas wut ahm talkin about. THAS RIGHT!!

than they probably should have hired an actual Chinese celebrity for the part. the only thing that ugly peasant looking bitch is going to get from the chinks in chink land is laughs and confusion as to why the the tiny Vietnamese boy is kissing that ugly ape.

>"I AINT WATCHING HISTORICAL INFLUENCED SHOWS WITH NO BLACK PIPO IN IT" man
>Mary sue
>generic attitube-fueled chink

Wow. Such an iconic cast.

>boyega's stupid comments about got & lotr
I grew up reading eu novels and never did I once wonder about where the black people were
I was more interested in karrde's schemes and if luke was gonna escape thrawn's machinations
disney was a mistake

Not Lando McChinese-Market

Do you get off on hating niggers or something?
Shut the fuck up, you closet cucks.

It's literally what John Boyega said. Shut the fuck up retard.

Wait, wasnt the guy who raped the blonde chick not white?

None of those post had anything about hating black people you actual cuck

she's a gook, not a chink.

How about you come make me.
I'll kiss you, faggot.

>implying Disney execs can tell the difference
It's still why she's there

If I'm going to kiss a guy he better be cute.

You are most likely not cute.

>Pretty high user.
Did they ever even speak to each other?
>I like that pairing.
>shipping characters that haven't even talked
Every day I am reminded that shippers are actual faggots.

>generic niggers speak with no further context
>not about hating black people
You're retarded.

Quit being such a stupid "YOU'RE RACIS" faggot

salon.com/2017/07/21/john-boyega-game-of-thrones-lack-of-black-actors/

>one's an old ass meme
>the other is something he actually said
I want summer to end. If you can't take a joke on a malaysian stamp collecting image board then fuck off

>“There are no black people on ‘Game of Thrones.’ You don’t see one black person in ‘Lord of the Rings,'” Boyega said in a recent interview with GQ. “I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen. Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day. Even if you’re a racist, you have to live with that. We can ruffle up some feathers.”

he's 1000% correct

>LotR is based on Norse mythology
>GoT is based on the War of the Roses
>"AYO HOL UP! WHERE DA BLACK PEEPO AT MONICA"

You're so fucking stupid. It's HISTORICALLY FUELED. Quite being such a dumb retard.

Reminder that the Asian chick once played a crab that hated Gamestop.

youtu.be/Tly1H8LaDAQ?t=1m47s

What a coon. He rather bit parts in white pipo material, instead of building his own platform. It should be pretty cheap to make an epic set in Africa, since mud huts won't cost much.

>There should be black and Asian people in middle ages European inspired things.

I hope they make a movie about the war tribes in Africa, so I can bitch about why there are no white people in it.

What's even worse is that GoT DOES have black people.

yeah i remember all those times in history people had dragons and magic and shit.

you can still like lotr/got/asoiaf/whatever and recognize it's flawed in certain ways

I'm not talking about the Boyega thing, hell, I'm not even the guy who complained in the first place. If you really think this isn't about just hating niggers and jews then you're retarded. If it's a joke then it is one of the worst delivered jokes I have ever seen on Sup Forums, looks like something straight out of Sup Forums.

Not to mention all of the newly written African mythology that anthropologist have introduced into the rest of the world. But god forbid these people actually do some research

>something something Black Panther movie

>“There are no black people on ‘Game of Thrones.’

>someone offended my fragile sensibilities online

Yeah I also remember that shows, movies, etc. can't have bits and pieces of history put into them and have to be entirely historically accurate. You're a fucking idiot. It's pointless arguing with you if you honestly believe that.
>"If it's a joke then it is one of the worst delivered jokes I have ever seen on Sup Forums"
Imagine being this angry.