Which one of the bunch is the worst/most overrated?

Thread name

Star vs and Gravity are pure shit while Loud house and SU are pure kino

The Loud House is the worst of the bunch imo

worst: Steven Universe
most overrated: Loud House

Loud House

Going from worst/most overrated:
Steven Universe
Loud House
Gravity Falls
Star Vs The Forces of Evil

But Steven Universe is more popular than Loud House. If it's the worst (it is) then it has to also be the most overrated.

Worst: Steven Universe
Most overrated: SVTFOE
Best: Gravity Falls

The Loud House is overrated garbage. It's so samey every episode and does nothing to stand out.

Steven's pretty good, does filler that's not interesting but when it's in hype mode it's fucking crazy.

Gravity Falls is a masterpiece, even though the ending left a bit to be desired. It just needed one more season.

Star Vs is kino, no question.

My favorite shows aren't even in the pic and I feel bad they don't ever get mentioned much.

Most Overrated: Steven
Most Underrated: Star
Word your shit a lot better next time, OP.

shit opinions. wasted digits

So what are your favorite shows then, quintsposter?

Gravity Falls

Quints of truth
Contrarianfags reeling

>It just needed one more season.
Time to break out the copypasta-in-training:
>The main hook of the show plotwise was the mystery surrounding the books and Stan. Once that was resolved halfway through season 2 it stopped being interesting. The big finale felt more like a formality than a climax, though it had some decent moments.

>And while the show was funny it followed a formula, which worked well but would get tiresome with a third season. The characters' gags were getting played out too by the end. Ending it at Season 2 was a good choice in that regard because it wrapped itself up before it got boring. Maybe a Season 3 could work if it had a big twist or changed up the main cast, but at that point you're changing the core of the show and that wouldn't mesh with its narrative focus.

>Gravity Falls is a masterpiece, even though the ending left a bit to be desired. It just needed one more season.

Let's not pretend the series was flawless from the very beginning. Looking back, most of the characters felt underdeveloped compared to other continuity heavy series.

Other than Gravity falls, these are pretty much my opinions.

dumb GFposter

>Star vs is shit
>SU is kino

That's honestly not me. (I wouldn't argue GF needs a 3rd season, and the ending is great.)
Would be awesome to get quints, though.

So which shows have the best and worst protagonists?

Best: Mabel Pines
Worst: Star Butterfly
not trolling

Worst:
>Steven Universe
Most Overrated:
>Loud House

uh, yes you are

Nope. Mabel is Star done right.

Elaborate.

Okay you gotta be fucking trolling.

Have this and just get out, fag.

>comparing quirky jewish normal girl to a lolsorandumb tween alien bimbo
since I like to give credit.

>jewish

I feel like Star Vs is probably the most overrated on Sup Forums, whereas SU is actually underrated here since you can't express any sort of positive opinion about it without being called a tumblrite.

Loud House is just a meh show and Gravity falls is decent.

Star

The other three seem to get shit on for being retarded and faggy in various ways

Not much of a point in giving credit to a post that's been long since deleted.

Also, it seems you don't actually have a point.

GF is neither retarded nor faggy.

>he doesn't know to use archives

>Also, it seems you don't actually have a point.

>Steven Universe is more popular than Loud House
Prove this with raw data.

You didn't really provide any reasons to support your claim, so yes, it seems you don't have an actual point.

How is SU overrated? People seem to do nothing but shit on it here. It's not even that bad.

Loud House. It's a couple of steps above shit like Breadwinners yet people praise to no end because of the waifus.

Nigga, how much data do you friggin' need? And no, ratings =/= fandom.

SU is by far the worst because of its fandom and their creator who panders to said fandom
imo Star is best becuase i like good lore. thats just my opinion andd prefrence
>reddit spacing
>mabel is star done right
>mabel came first
???

>Gravity Falls is a masterpiece, even though the ending left a bit to be desired. It just needed one more season.
>Star Vs is kino, no question.
I wonder who's behind this post...

It was good for a couple of seasons, now it's sjw pandering the show, the low points being when they need to reach the filler quota with shit episodes. Now the Loud House is trying to do the same, with barebones episodes and forcing more faggotry.

I only seen SU and STAR and SU turn to shit after Peridot turned into a goblin.

STAR is still good unless they won't do anything with Toffee. If so then it was sisapointing.

Lorefags and Waifufags are the main audience for all of pic related, so fuck all of them

So Sugar is pandering to herself?
It's her show she can do whatever the hell she wants with it, it's been gay since episode 20 where Amethyst literally jumped into Garnets vagina.

That's what happens when Sup Forums actually enjoys something, they divide themselves into those.

>implying that because she's the creator and can do whatever she wants with it immediatly justifies everything she and the team of writers shoved into the show
>wew

How can somebody have opinions this wrong?

That's not an argument, that's a string of buzzwords

Maybe Disney XD is just the better channel of the three right now?

He's bound to appear in a flashback, hallucination, or dream sequence this season. But I doubt he'll be resurrected in the show's near future.

>those digits
Anyway, TLH is safe af and relies too much on the sister's generic and static personalities, can't blame Nick since most of their revenue comes from spongebob and trying out something too deviative could have hurt them, but it's no excuse. Same thing happens with Star's first season in which the show plays in a really safe and generic way but gets better gradually.

Gravity falls is pretty overrated

SU is the worst and I'd say Gravity Falls is the most overrated

All of these contributed to the death of the medium.

I like GF, but that ending was shit.

How so?

So, fanbases play no role in the decision making, correct?

How so?

>Worst to Best
Loud House
Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
Star vs Evil

>Most to least overrated
Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
Loud House
Star vs Evil

>Star vs
Has great episodes when worldbuilding is involved, but otherwise tends to recycle too much "Star running around like a retard" plots.
>Loud House
Excels in that the show tends to be very creative and utilizes a large cast of main characters. Lacks the lolore of the others but that could be a good thing depending on how you feel about that stuff in cartoons.
>Gravity Falls
Shit the bed hard in the second season, and the first season had a lot of shitty episodes, especially ones where Alex brings in his liberal buttbuddies like John Oliver who can't voice act for shit.
>Steven Universe
Easily the worst and most overrated. Ugly characters, terrible jokes, plots that go nowhere. It's basically the new Adventure Time and will be forgotten just as quickly.

I've been watching cartoons for a long time, I'm 38, and Star vs the Forces of Evil is by far the best cartoon I have ever watched. And the weird thing is that it keeps getting better.

I love how Loud House is smashing all these "LORE" shows in ratings.

>it's popular so it must be good
Is that why you enjoy Justin Bieber so much?

How can one man be so wrong?

It's like a progression of the same comedy and same stylings

loud house is the worst since it does the most amount of concentrated autism from the haremfags and incestfags