Darth Vader #4 (Aug 2)
Rogue One #5 (Aug 2)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stevenmelching/status/893935114845003776
mega.nz/#F!FL42WTBC!O3a0Nb7q9WsFRkVz85Mcug
youtube.com/watch?v=W3nQvaP0BXg
youtu.be/UYulzeUfazg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is she, /swco/?

a meme

Fucking confirmed.
twitter.com/stevenmelching/status/893935114845003776

One of the finest memes /swco/ has to offer.

The madman did it

Filoni you madman

I just finished uploading the first two seasons of The Clone Wars in 1080p. All the other seasons can already be found in the pastebin.
mega.nz/#F!FL42WTBC!O3a0Nb7q9WsFRkVz85Mcug

I'm glad I help keep this one alive. To see it actually happen is incredible.

Twi'lek master race

in case anyone doesn't know, Steven Melching is a writer on Rebels(and wrote for TCW

BASED. Thanks user.

Thanks for doing this user, you're absolutely BASED. I've added the link to the pastebin

It literally says that's Wolf on the image

l love you user

Wolf is the production codename for Rebels as a whole.

that sounds retarded

Thank you, user. You're the best!

Exactly user. Otherwise this pic would imply that Filoni is lying.

What's the weirdest Star Wars merchandise you own? I have this Ahsoka Transformer and a Grievous Transformer that turns into his starfighter.

Filoni's a huge wolfaboo

Snoke is a Diathim.

Does Filoni have a wolf fetish?

What's the news here?
This was shown at celebration.

I wish Rebels could be as good as Steven Universe

Drawfag here. Have things gone back to normal yet?
Getting back into the swing of things with Sabine/Chopper bikini carwash nonsense I might add in Hera, too if that's something people would like.
Can't figure out what to do with her arms, though.
Anyways, any suggestions for this, I'd love to hear 'em.

Things seem to be getting back to normal, although there is still bait nearby.

Anyways, looking good so far!

It wasn't confirmed to be Rex until that tweet.

Before then it could've just been Rex in a similar uniform and then Rex dies this season. But now we know he lives.

No problem! I'm very thankful for all the download links provided here so I'm happy to do my part.

Fuck yes. Awesome news.
Clones have accelerated ageing, right? Does that just get them matured and ready to fight, then ease off, or does it keep up their entire life?
What I'm trying to say it, how old in 'clone years' is Grampa Rex at Endor?

>Have things gone back to normal yet?
Mostly

>Getting back into the swing of things with Sabine/Chopper bikini carwash nonsense
Noice, looking good.

> I might add in Hera, too if that's something people would like.
I would. Or you could go for more goofy and add Ezra in a bikini

>Can't figure out what to do with her arms, though.
>Anyways, any suggestions for this, I'd love to hear 'em.
maybe both holding a big sponge(like pic related) scrubbing Chop

Looking good user. Please make her very flat.

I posted this request in the Sup Forums drawthread earlier. Would you be willing to do it if nobody in the thread picks it up? Since you enjoy drawing Sabine maybe you you'd like drawing her and SS as the laughing girls?

How many shipfags do we have now?

I know there's at least one Providence destroyer fag, a Nebulon fag, a Profundity fag and a Y-wing fag, though I do not know if there are multiple of any of them.

Also, have this AAT tank destroyer someone drew for a story I read on another board

> Force Builders
I hope we'll see something like this in canon, looks interesting.

Also, am I like the only one on this board watching the second season of Freemaker Adventures? It's legit fun. Do you hate fun, /swco/?

I'm a Venatorfag

I'm a X-Wing and Ghost fag, though I don't have any pics like those fags.

Cool, think I got it now. Thanks!

That could be fun! DOn't think I could do it as good as the bottom right pic, but I'll take it under advisement!

Munificent fag standing by!

I've been watching as well. There's just no point in talking about it in the current environment.

It has got me pondering a question, though. Can they ever do wrong with Hondo?

make the water bucket say "GenndyWarsfags tears"

Oh SHIT

I THOUGHT YOU WERE CRAZY

Nebulonanon is a bro

Y-Wing fag is crazy and deluded

Personally I like the Defender

Does anybody remember this one time when user compared liking something "because its fun" to taking a huge shit on table during DnD session or something like that? pic related

It keeps up their entire life. 2x aging, so by Endor Rex is about... 60~ in Clone years

>Fucking confirmed.

I still don't buy that horseshit theory. It makes zero sense in universe.

I 'member

>DOn't think I could do it as good as the bottom right pic
Don't sell yourself short user. Everything you have posted so far has been FLAT-out amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3nQvaP0BXg

I remember seeing TCW season 3 trailer and thinking the Sister from the Mortis arc was an angel like the one here, we don't really know much about them desu.

youtu.be/UYulzeUfazg

>juggling and recycling canon like that
Geniuses.

Nebulon B, Profundity, and Y-wing apologist are one and the same, I know because I am him. That is, I'm the most vocal one who goes to extended lengths to defend them with lots of pictures, though I know there's plenty of other people around who defend them less vigorously or who just happen to like them. Although I don't so much need to do it with the Profundity, I just like posting the ROVG image and complaining about the lack of micro machines.

But really I'll defend anybody's enjoyment of a ship in Star Wars, unless it's the fleshy kind.

Well now I feel silly

Why do you defend the Y-Wing to such delusional extent? Every official account says its shitty and vulnerable in dogfights, but maintains its exceptional reputation as a Bomber. But you defend it as a Fighter still.

The second half of season 3 was one of the best points in the show imho. Weird this trailer is barely anywhere when it's one of the coolest the show did.

>posting grey eyed Kamies
>doesn't know they are slave class because gray eyes, skin eyes(skin color eyes)

VENATORFAGS GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Why do you defend the Y-Wing to such delusional extent?
What's delusional about it?
>Every official account says its shitty
[citation needed]
>and vulnerable in dogfights,
Addendum: "with swifter TIE craft"
>but maintains its exceptional reputation as a Bomber.
A fighter-bomber.
>But you defend it as a Fighter still.
Because it is. I'm not saying it's the best (well, in terms of ability, because let's face it she's the sexiest gal in any fleet), but that it's a more than capable starfighter with immense versatility.

No :^)

So is the whole Mortis sequel trilogy tie in thing complete rumor?
Is there ANY susbstance?

Because that would be such an awesome way to undo how fucking boring Rey and not!Sheev are.

Would Rex go on the Endor mission in hopes of getting a shot at his old General?

It's pure guessing and theorycrafting, but it's not wholly impossible. We can't really speak to any likelihood of it occurring or not though.

I can't decide whether I like the Venator or the Executor more, all I know is that I like star destroyers with the little tail better.

It feels like something GL would have done.
For him to have changed his mind about making a sequel trilogy, he must have thought of a way to bring his universe to a close with a final statement on the nature of things.
Mortis would be the way to do that.

Hell, even the post RotJ EU had been diving into Mortis.

A very underrated race

*blocks your path*

AyySMR

You are a bold one.

I want to fuck that face so hard.

George Lucas wouldn't have done anything with Mortis because he had nothing to do with TCW, and TCW was made by people who hate the prequels.

really makes you think

I want to be fucked BY that face, mommyfus are for succing you to relieve stress and help you sleep, especially geneticist cloner mommyfus who need to extract your seed.

really activates my jogans

FOR THE CIS

Are the Father and the Bendu the same guy?

mandalorian fleet

*blocks YOUR path*

Mandalorian war

This thing, but it's missing the lightsaber

>17 seconds

Providencefag reporting in!

I'm an all-purpose general shipfag. Except for that Nebulon shit, that's some hot-ass garbage of a design only the profoundest retard with a swan neck and big ass would accept.

Pic related, a swan-necked, big-assed retard getting neck-rekt.

It was even called a bomber in Rebels. Suck it up, buttercup, that bitch is a bomber.

:^)

I like this V shaped ship

That Nebulon B frigate, after fighting the Battle of Scarif, survived a full forward battery fusillade of the ISD Devastator raking it from stem to stern for approximately 4-6 seconds, and only shattered at the base of the neck where the spar connected to the main hull at a thicker point, instead of the torsional point of "weakness" at the center, indicating a lack of any clear alleged weak spot in its design.

(you)

Say something nice about her /swco/