Voltron: Legendary Defender

Take a chance on Lance.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/songkeiths/status/894052592891830273
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doe

Lance a shit and I hope he dies a virgin.

So, why's everyone complaining about Lotor? He was good. I kept waiting for the episode where he turned shit and it never came.

He seemed like a good middle ground between an honoraburu Galra warrior type and a pragmatic strategist, leveraging every advantage against his enemies but still commending them when they pulled through, even almost seeming to enjoy it. I liked the fact that he had a kind 'Roman prosperity' feel about his speeches and goals, and that his plans weren't overly-convoluted or ridiculous, but actually just mostly a sound application of tactics and a bit of analytical thinking. Definitely no Xanatos Gambits here.

Seriously, the only problem with him is that he didn't have enough interaction with the paladins, and the season was too short to give us the time we needed with him.

People just don't like him because he didn't live up to the hype. They should have lowered their expectations.

Let them fuck

Fuck Lotor and his band of sluts.

They could've been so happy.

I want Matt to key into the fact that Lance is always trying to get with the ladies and extrapolate that to mean that he must always be sexually harassing Pidge, and to try to fight Lance to defend his sister's honor.

disclaimer: I am a huge pancefag

>Someone had mentioned a theory about Matt going down Honerva's path
Hah, that was me as well. There's just so many possibilities with Matt and Pidge's reunion, and all of them are exciting. I want them all to happen simultaneously, somehow.

Zarkon had it coming.

He's honestly better than what I expected.

I thought he'd be super flamboyant and cruel. Turned out he's a fucking tip top tier statesman and warrior with a fun outlook on the whole Galra Empire.

anyone have screencaps of lotor and his team? Doesn't have to be all of them in one (can be spread out)

Reminder that Keith's Galra form will be a space drow.

Hey everyone! Remember to save the waifufaggotry, shitposting, and fetishes for after bump limit and keep it to discussion for the actual thread. No matter how much you want to smell Pidge's feet or fuck Keith's kitty ears, you gotta keep it under control until we hit that 500 mark.

Now have fun and let's have a great thread.

I don't think anyone would deny that.

In fact, I'm surprised the Galra all rallied behind Lich Zarkon after his funeral. He's the one whose actions destroyed their planet and it doesn't seem plausible for everyone to have kept quiet about that.

I liked him overall, especially his reasonable but solid use of tactics, but if you went in expecting him to be really campy and dramatic like I've been led to believe he was in the original show, I could see finding him a little bland.

So does everyone pretty much unanimously agree that "YOXT39" implies there have been 39 attempts at Shiro cloning?

I cry every time.

Kuron is love.
Kuron is life.
Kuron a miracle of the universe.
Kuron may do some bad things in the future, but he still a good person, inside and out.

twitter.com/songkeiths/status/894052592891830273

Worst Korea comic con trailer again for the evening crew, it's got S4 footage

How likely is it he will actually show that form in the show though? Sadly, I think the most we could hope for is a nightmare sequence where he sees himself as such.

I wasn't hyped for him and I was still disappointed.

It's a good theory! I've been hoping they do something awesome with his plotline since like, August of last year so it's really nice to see the fact that he's shaping up to be part of the permanent cast.

Same here, I was expecting him to be at least a bit more fun and carefree.

whoops, didn't mean to spoiler out the second half of that

here's one for ya from the s4 teaser

I think it's equally possible that it's just an arbitrary number assigned, or that there are multiple different kinds of cloning projects going on

I REALLY liked Throk, his voice actor was on point. I now have a little taste of the suffering the galrafags must go through.

Alfor literally did nothing wrong

Maybe Alfor and the other paladins hid the truth behind the planet's destruction to protect the memory of their dead friend? Or the Galra were too afraid of nu-Zarkon to speak up about it.

They teased it with the burns, and then the quintessence ablation sequence. I think it's going to happen at some point and it won't be a dream either.

Friendly reminder that Allura is a terrible alcoholic.

See I think as a person he would like Lance. As a Paladin, the guy who works with and protects his sister? Not so much. If something goes wrong and Pidge gets hurt I could see him getting some flak for it as he's taken up the support position in their squad. Also yeah, this guy. I'm definitely a pancefag and if kinda like to see Matt protective of his sister from the wanna be ladies man to annoyed at Lance for NOT hitting on Pidge and implying she's not worth it.

>people are actually jumping on board the SS Allurance

I honestly never thought that would happen.

>2 months

on a scale from 1 to 10, how mad would Pidge be if she found out her Shiro was getting the dick from her brother?

>I REALLY liked Throk, his voice actor was on point. I now have a little taste of the suffering the galrafags must go through.
>interviews state there are also Galra that want to take advantage
>sharks in the water
>gets shot down by the first episode

Bullshit.

2 months to prepare for more disappointment, woohoo.

At first, yes. After 10,000 years, though, it seems like every Galra has glowy quintessence eyes unlike Lotor and his crew, so they're drinking the Kool-Aid most likely.

only because alcohol doesn't actually work on alteans. they need that junk that made lance all loopy in season 1

If anything I think Matt would really like Hunk, he and Pidge get along so well.

Munk new endgame ship. Or is it Hatt?

Quintessence ablation?

Not a shipper but I like their interaction.

>Munk new endgame ship. Or is it Hatt?
I can't stop laughing at the trainwreck of ship names in this fandom

Season 3 changed everything

It could very well also mean a specific treatment protocol, the date of the experiment (we don't know how date recordings work in Galra) or it could also be a random "barcode".

Would any of the other paladins have considered offering to do the same?

So Blue has cargo hold space for a nine person drop team and that takes up like a third of the torso.

Is there a bathroom?

The scene when Haggar sucked out all of Voltron's quintessence. Ablation means to remove or destroy.

Because he BTFO'd the Galralore.

I didn't before but now I definitely ship them as friends. And I want them to be wingman for each other.

Could be anything. I kinda have the feeling that the actual number will be insignificant.

Nothing will ever top Shatt.

Season 3 done changed the game.

I think she'd be thrilled and write really gross fanfiction about it.

I genuinely don't understand what you're saying here.

Blessed user, glad to see you're back.

OY VREPIT How DARE You ITS annuda GALSHOARAH remember the 60 QUINTILLION

They go in their suits.

FUCKING RAHT.

>/vld/ theorizes Alfor is evil and hiding behind a nice guy facade
>he actually was a good guy
The only thing he did wrong was fuck his sister

>everyone jumping from Kallura to Allurance

I d-don't want to be alone.

Actually, I think Pidge and Hunk would. But the fact that Lance thought of it first and went to Keith is a clear sign of his character development.

I guarantee they will not address whatever the hell is going on with Shiro this season and that "real" Shiro won't show up anywhere until S5.

I also guarantee anons will proclaim "AHAHAHAHAHA KURON THEORY BTFO" once this happens. Cap this.

q-qt

Kek, I remember retards used to say Allura was Lance's mother figure and shipping them was pedo

You got me bro. I will never abandon Kallura. NEVER.

I hate Allurance. I've hated it since I was a kid.

I think they introduced his character well. I want to see more depth to his personality and character in the upcoming seasons tho. If they don't mess that up then he'll probably become one of my fave villians. Throk is still the best tho.

>sharks in the water
Bara is still out there and he didn't look too happy to pledge his loyalty to Lotor.

Ah. I'm with ya buddy. Pance and kallura here. Lance should be Allura's wingman and Allura can coach Pidge on how to jump Lance's bones. Or at least distract Matt long enough she gets the chance.

Literally this. Lotor was a fine villain.

I hope Bara will take over and actually do something, but I am afraid to get excited.

Pidge would but for more selfish reasons. Her family. Hunk...yeah. if Hunk thought there was a better pilot who SHOULD be in Yellow he would step down and support them however he could.

Monosyllabic names combine really really poorly. I kind of love it.

I dunno about Pidge, but I could see Hunk doing it. But then again, I think that would undo some of the precious little character development he's gotten(he was terrified and never wanted to be part of Voltron in the first place), so I'm glad he didn't.

No bathroom, we piss in our suits like Fremen.

Not sure how to feel about Lance becoming less of a shit this season. I like new Lance too but part of the appeal for me was that he was unapologetically trash. At least they finally seem to be doing something with his self-esteem issues, I didn't think I'd want it but now I'm curious where it's going to go.

Truly the greatest ship of our time

I was never hype for him, even less so after the wanky interviews, and he still managed to disappoint.

I think his acceptance of black's decision and Keith as the leader was the positive part of that development, but him offering to step down was him taking it too far due to insecurities. That scene wasn't a positive thing for Lance, he got "promoted" to the right hand lion but still thinks he's unworthy of the team. The dude has yet to hit bottom

The lack of new Kallura content and Keith being annoying again while Lance actually improved really hurt the ship.

Hatt sounds cuter

I'm scared for him too. He's the last major Lore darling we have left.

>what would Lance do?

I don't even like Lance, but I want to see Allura subconsciously take on more of his mannerisms, shit would be cute. Maybe she could even try flirting with him, causing him to spill spaghetti everywhere.

he makes me feel funny

I hate his handsome face

I stay optimistic and know there will be more. Episode 4 made me believe there will!

Is Kallura the Keith and Allura shipping? I don't know why but I get the feeling these two might become a couple or at least closer. Season 2 had a lot of hinting towards them. Maybe I am just delusional though.

I think he's still mostly a trash boy, he's just gotten better at keeping it from interfering with the mission.

You're not delulu. There was definitely some ship tease.

It was really cute, I never thought they could pull it off.

Emperor Zombie is best boy.

I still don't think it's the last we've seen of his self esteem issues. Keith's assurance came off to me as slightly dismissive. Instead of saying something like "we'll always need you even if you're not a pilot" it was kind of more "its not your job to think about stupid stuff like that". But I do think drama between him and Keith is done.

So if self esteem issues pop back up I think it will be Matt being more competent than him or he keeps getting thrashed by Lotor or Auxia.

Kallura is Keith x Allura.
It's the most traditional ship in Voltron.

They've been a couple through all previous versions of Voltron. It's super slow burn.

Why are all the baras in this show so hot while everyone else has dorito chins that could cut glass?

not much of a galrafag but Throk went out like a G here

VLD is a remake of an 80s cartoon and KeithxAllura has always been the official couple within the franchise. You are perfectly sane.

Lotor was a garbage villain. 80s Lotor is better than Tumblr bait sword chin

Because baras are best and it's a waste of resources to invest in twink garbage.

Studio Miir's inability to ahve a different style.

Throk was a trooper through it all. He didn't deserve his demise.

Based Barlee blessing me with this yuri.

I want his story to be resolved so tumblr Lancefags can stop acting like he's suffered the most out of everyone and he can basically be tossed to the side as a support character.

I like how she described it too. Being a natural doesn't mean he's naturally good or bad, just that he likes to feel things out rather than think everything through. And when it comes to a lion it comes down to more emotion than skill. Unless you're in Red and you need a quick mind to keep up with the raw speed as well.

Reminder that he's the one behind it all.

80s Lotor was charismatic and had a strong chin and jaw.

Ah, alright. It's good to know I wasn't just looking too deep into things. I was wondering why there were floating around in space and Lance was getting upset about it.

Agreed. Nu-Lotor is dull as fuck so far.

They are like finely aged wine, the rest are just awkward teenage boys who probably never had a girlfriend