MFF Storytime: Secret Wars: Infinity Gauntlet

The MFF servers are officially down for maintenance, so I'll be storytiming the comic that one of the new additions is from which conveniently turns out to be my favorite SW mini by one of my favorite current artists in the industry. What luck!

This is Dustin Weaver's Infinity Gauntlet starring HoboThanos and the Super Sentai Novas.

Oh shit! I really liked this series. Love that Duggan says he'll use this Nova family soon in his GOTG run.

wtf is mff

Marvel Future Fight. It's a Marvel mobage that's marginally better than most mobages.

Probably has something to do with the universal refugee crisis thing.

I really wished they tried to bring this family into 616.

Instead we got Riri.

This book also has the best post-DnA Guardians designs

Duggan confirmed that he's bringing them into 616 (or at least making 616 versions of them). They're going to be members of the Nova Corps in his GotG run.

Yeah, I absolutely love the Star-Lord design. It's the perfect mix of MCU-lord's open face mask and more casual attire with DnA Star-Lord's WWI British shocktrooper look.

He did? Fucking sweet

artist fucked up, only Nova Prime would have that crest.

Don't get your hopes up

Duggan's new Nova Corps are the MCU version, ineffective space cops who don't have any powers or access to the Nova Force

I don't think it's a fuck up, look at the shoulders and the Nova crests on the family.
Rich just went out like a punk in this universe

Alternate-Universe.

He said that some do, but most don't. Basically the ones with powers are basically the "SWAT" team while the rest are just beat cops.

that is really dumb considering one of the best cosmic characters is Richard Rider and we'll never get him.

they found a way to give us Adam fucking warlock, but not Dick Rider.

They're getting it later once Rich returns, well some of them are. He described the SWAT equivalent getting it.

What? Rich is back and Duggan confirmed he's gonna show up in his GotG

talking about in the MCU, well never get him in the movies.

We'll get him or a version of him called Sam eventually, just once Earth becomes more important in the cosmos after phase 3

Never say never. The person who wrote the original GotG script before Gunn came in had Rich in the script because she's a huge Dickfag, and she's writing the Captain Marvel script. She wants to do Nova, but Gunn doesn't like Rich. Once Gunn isn't calling the shots on the cosmic side of things, they could do Rich.

just needs a Nova Cat.

Not even that, he just doesn't care about Rich and he doesnt fit Gunns narrative of Pete being the only human in space but after A4 and Captain Marvel that shot will be open season, even if he's stI'll a cosmic marvel producer

>but just they just has the one.

an editor fell asleep at the wheel

you can't time travel and get multiple time gems, it doesn't work like that.

I'm pretty sure he still only has the one.

dude just gets offscreen power up too? lame

>Adam Warlock also has a hobo armor.
Now we probably know what we're getting when he arrives.