Vikings Thread

What went wrong? How is Lagertha STILL young and more importantly, alive?

It went wrong after season 3 though there were hints of quality drops around that point.

Some plot threads and characters went no where or were anti-climactic.

Cum season 4 and the sex and gore took over where strong writing was used. Classic sign of a production team losing itself in indulgence.

too much yaaas slay queen BS

anyone else notice how literally half the viking armies are women now. And how the dumb viking queens always fight men and never women soldiers.

This show got ruined by ruined by feminist cucks like every other godammn thing on television.

How did they get out of the desert?

Camel

she hot

I've been watching this show. I'm in season 3 and am enjoying it pretty decently. Just saw the episode where the mysterious guy shows up in the village and fucks Ragnar's 2nd wife and Sigi randomly dies for some reason. WTF is that whole thing about, do they explain it? And should I keep going after this season even if it gets bad? Is it Dexter level horrible or should I stick with it for completionists sake

>What went wrong?

Actual history went out the window and they killed off Ragnar.

Rollo's back and that is the only thing that matters.

what fucking history? what part of this entire show was realistic? which event was depicted correctly? which one? can you mention one?

this is american trash jew propaganda that makes an abomination out of heimkringla

nah ranDUMB stuff happens to create drama there no meaning to anything in this show.

> what fucking history?

That’s what I’m saying; the History Channel doesn’t give a fuck about history but at least while Ragnar was around, I could stomach watching the show but once he was dead (and Ivar the Literally Boneless took over...) the show was dead to me.

I think the show got better after Ragnar's death. I just think his story got dull and there was nothing more you could do with his character. Now the show is actually entertaining again.

agreed

You pretty much answered your own question user.

They abandoned and semblance of realism awhile ago and went off into a batshit crazy leftist fantasy world of feminist, diversity loving, cuck vikings.

ragnar went to shit when he shaved his head

>How is Lagertha STILL young
so you didn't watch the last ep

they used their advanced desert knowledge to ride through a sand storm that no one else could

there are so many timeskips I wouldn't be surprised if next season they timeskip so hard lagertha fucks hitler

>cucked by his own dad
>cucked by a fucking priest
>his wife completely gives no fucks about him, she knows he's pathetic
>forced to raise his wife's son
>KILLED BY A FUCKING BEE
>his actual son, gets cucked from his rightful place on throne by his brother alfred and his mother
>will most likely die like a bitch just like his father

Sup Forums - the character

JUST

BJORN SAVED MUH LIFE

what the fuck why are they fighting skeletons i thought this was a historically accurate show?

Ivar: The Showkiller
It's legends and they even went off the rail on those. The only historical stuff is when they get to England and some of the historical people there.

>implying the Skelton battle didn't happen irl

YAAAAS

motherfucker i thought it was europe not skyrim

It was a different time

>not using maces

Underrated.

I really liked the season 4 arc where it's just Ragnar and Ivar sidequesting in England, that shit was cool

That was the last time this show really impressed me though

How many historical figures from this show are also present in Last Kingdom? I know both Alfred and Ivar are in it, I haven't gotten the chance to watch it yet.