Would this make a good TV show?

Would this make a good TV show?

HBO could produce some kino based off of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pPgLWoqR44Y?t=66
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_BioShock_Infinite)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4netflix

oh god, that would be an abortion

No none of the Bioshock games would make a good movie or show. As much as the politics may be interesting the magical powers and shit wouldn't translate well.

like anything netflix ever makes

This aesthetic: youtu.be/pPgLWoqR44Y?t=66

A show about the fall of Rapture would be fucking great. It'd need to have some sort of action element/subplot though, it can't be all politics.

could honestly just take troy baker to play booker, dunno who would be qt enough for lizzybeth tho

>dunno who would be qt enough for lizzybeth

the girl they modeled her after

That would require Ken Levine to give up his sex slave.

>L E V I NE
god i miss /bsg/.

It's not magic though, correct? They're tonics or plasmids or something that give you abilities. There is no reference to 'magic' in the game as far as I remember.

like the game

BRING US THE GIRL AND WIPE AWAY THE DEBT

delete this

Yeah dude HBO could fill it with SEX!

I tried playing the first Bioshock and couldn't stand it, it was boring as fuck. I wish I loved this series as much as everyone else.

This game was so fucking shit and the last straw for me on listening to game critics.

YASSSS flaccid dicks and dick jokes!

>Booker played by Idris Elba

I'm thinking Karl Urban. That scowl will come in handy.

The story is decent, but the gameplay is repetitive and not particularly challenging.

these
games died after 2010
2010 in games is like 2007 for movies

bioshock is shit and one of the clunkiest fps ive ever played

Ending was cute you gotta admit

>Bioshock 1
Movie maybe. Show, nope

>Bioshock 2
No to both

>Infinite
Yes but only if its the story before Ken freaked out and changed 90% of the story before release.

Infinite would make a great movie (or single season TV show), as long as Tom Hardy was Booker.

the ending was cheesy

Did he really do that? I've played the game but didn't keep up with its development.

meant for

Nothing wrong with a bit of cheesiness, I think it would actually translate pretty well to a film

Well before release the story was alot more The founders vs The vox and both having their dark-sides and being ultimately bad. This was in the game but the original story wouldve continued on this narrative doing away with the whole quantum physics and twins. Also Liz's powers were meant to be more mystic than scientific.

(more ACTUAL info here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_BioShock_Infinite)

I dunno sounded like a way better story to me since its more aligned with original bioshock narrative.

gunna give that article a read, thanks user

The ending was a poor understanding of time paradox theory. Also trite.

I didn't even like the story. The gameplay is awful though, horribly designed.

>adapting the worst Shock game
For what purpose?

>Bioshock Infinte
>Bio means water
>game takes place in the sky

not sure if i hate infinite or the first game more. the first game is just muh spoopy dark rooms and that stupid fucking twist. infinite is just an overall complete mess. and both of them have shit gameplay

KINO
I
N
O