The Florida Project

I cried.

White trash usually don't look this good, do they?

Women dont understand concepts as friend and love

They move on to the next host like a parasite, the tears and words are juat part of the control of the host

Change your pants.

I almost did but I'm not gay. How the fuck did that kid do such a solid job? She's gonna make kino when she grows up if she keeps acting.
t. guy who gets all his information about people on /r9k/ and Sup Forums

Sorry, Armond, if I can look past the fact that the film was necessarily made by someone who takes in more income than a fucking prostitute living in a motel

Soyboy cuck numale feminist sjw

@94524049
Good reply, faggot.

So you're only almost gay?

Same. I cried for a while afterwards too thinking about her saying bye and them in Disneyworld.

Fuck Moonie. Annoying thot just like her trash mother

Why are Floridians so fucked up anyway, burgerbros?

>@94524049
Am I being trolliooled?

I was just about to get emotional but then the fantasy disney world thing started up.

>the kids is not half-black

dropped the movie right there

too long and the ending sucks
rest of it is pretty good though

la creatura...

>black people
>paying for prostitutes

Moonie did absolutely nothing wrong.

Moonie was wild misbehaving little shit who needed her ass beat.

I dunno but thank god we're rolling back all this EPA shit so the ice caps will finally rise and droan that shithole state once and for all

Moonie should've turned into a suicide bomber for the lulz

It made me deeply uncomfortable watching her cry in close up for so long

The kid wasn't even acting, what are you on about?

i was about to post the same thing. i couldn't figure out if the scene just went on too long or if i don't have normal human emotions. shit was awkward

>that scene where Halley throws the take home food on the ground and kicks it

Do americans really do this?

This whole movie just made me uncomfortable. I see people like this on a daily basis. Just showing that America is turning into fucking into a third world country.

It's just guilt watching a child sob like that and not being able to help them or see anyone take care of her.

it's not a great movie but it is good *because* i see people like this daily. the problem is that it didn't really have anything to say about it

nothing changed from the beginning to the end. only that one girl who lived below them changed and she got beat up for it.

the genuineness was the only redeeming part of the movie

You think THIS is sad OP?

According to the NCCP, an estimated 15 million children live below the poverty threshold set by the federal government. That's 21% of ALL kids.

Let that sink in OP. On average, every five kids you see, one of them is a Moonee. And most experts who predicted the Great Recession believe another one is on its way. I was reading today about how one man made a fortune betting against the economy (despite Wall Street doing great this year) make a lot during the recent fall. He says he would be shocked if in the next two year another massive recession (or worse) didn't happen by 2020.

So look at the bright side. Girls like Moonee is about to have a LOT of company.

Trump will fix it though, we're already getting bigger paychecks, it's just a matter of time.

trump won't prevent shit you idiot

noone can

>Why are Floridians so fucked up anyway, burgerbros?

they aren't. Californians are just jealous of Florida that's what started the Florida is shit meme.

Yeah, Daytona Beach. Total white trash shithole.

Yeah, Key West. Total fag shithole.

Yeah, Ft. Lauderdale. Total old fart shithole.

Fuck all these people going to Orlando to have fun.

this movie doesn't make any sense. if she couldn't go to disneyworld why didn't she just have her mom take her to disneyland?

nigs n spix

USA is a shithole: the movie

Disneyland > All other Disney Parks

>$1.50 extra will solve poverty

>the Great Recession
Caused by banking Jews that lied about their toxic assets and used their sham credit rating agencies to push it

>that scene where she puts her period pad on the window

Everyone here in the thread check their privilege and name their favorite ride at Disneyworld.

>jealous
and boo hoo literally everyone makes fun of California just like you every state has its shitholes

>and boo hoo literally everyone makes fun of California just like you every state has its shitholes

The meme literally started when Adam and Dr. Drew were on KROC doing loveline and would play "Germany or Florida" with the crime headlines.

True

Why are little girls so fucking cute?

found the pedo

why do all the motel kids talk like they are highly intelligent adults?

evolutionary biology

they watch kino all day on TCM

>thinks Sup Forums is filled with ‘highly intelligent adults’
Boobies!

underrated response

HEY LOOK, GET IT?

MOON-KNEE HAHA

I just watched the film like 5 minutes ago. What was that ending? This would be 9/10 if the film ended there and then, her saying "Bye" -> cuts to credits. How would those kids even get into disneyland? Was it a dream? It felt surreal.

Of course it was a fantasy

this

The director says it was a fantasy. Really, though, it just came off like the whole movie had been one big ad for Disney World.

That makes a lot more sense. Also, what was the symbolism of the helicopters taking off? I didn't get it.

did disney distribute or own a piece of this movie in any way? I feel like they could have easily sued this filmmaker and taken the final copy away due to unauthorized commercial use of Disneyworld.

Did we watch the same movie?

>it just came off like the whole movie had been one big ad for Disney World.
>Film accurately portrays Orlando Florida as being the Devil's Taint

>On average, every five kids you see, one of them is a Moonee.
cute!

>I feel like they could have easily sued this filmmaker and taken the final copy away due to unauthorized commercial use of Disneyworld.

They didn't do anything about Escape from Tomorrow so I don't see why they'd attack this film.

Probably because it was a shit movie lmao

Does anyone even know?

>the problem is that it didn't really have anything to say about it
I mean there wasn’t any underlying message of positivity that you’re looking for. But to me it was very much about community, the naïveté of children, and the shittiness of Floridians who live in this dissociative state where because everyone is coming and going in their tourist state that they don’t feel they’re really living there either.